DC (Elites) vs Marvel (Elites)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Superman, Green Lantern (Hal), Orion, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel

------------------------------------ vs ----------------------------------------

Thor, Silver Surfer, Nova Prime, Blue Marvel, Gladiator

Since all of these guys can survive in space without a problem, that is exactly where this battle takes place. All 40 planets in this sector of space just so happen to be uninhabited, and thus none of these guys are holding back. They will not fight to the death since they are Hero's, but they are trying to KO the opposing team.

Which team walks away with the victory?

pym-ftw
Captain Atom, He's the hardest hitter everyone else kinda balances out

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Captain Atom, He's the hardest hitter everyone else kinda balances out

This is Pre DCnU. Shyt I knew I forgot something.

abhilegend
Team 1.

Golgo13
DCnU Captain Atom?!! What the hell is this?

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
DCnU Captain Atom?!! What the hell is this?

Originally posted by Stoic
This is Pre DCnU. Shyt I knew I forgot something.

Nihilist
Marvel, handily.

Golgo13
Superman, Green Lantern (Hal), Orion, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel

------------------------------------ vs ----------------------------------------

Thor, Silver Surfer, Nova Prime, Blue Marvel, Gladiator

Since all of these guys can survive in space without a problem, that is exactly where this battle takes place. All 40 planets in this sector of space just so happen to be uninhabited, and thus none of these guys are holding back. They will not fight to the death since they are Hero's, but they are trying to KO the opposing team.

Which team walks away with the victory?

So, my fights would be this:
Superman/Thor=Toss up.
Hal vs Nova= Hal
Orion/Surfer=Surfer
BM/CM= Cap
Captain Atom/Gladiator=Toss up or sleight edge to Glads.

This fight can go either way, IMO.

comicfan11
Going with team 1 for a slight majority

Glorificus
Team 2.

Blight
DCnU Captain Atom is a beast...

carver9
Team 2

ColossusGrundy
Pre DCnU , Team 1 soundly.

-Pr-
Team 1. More solid than team 2 imo.

pym-ftw
Drop Blue Marvel for Adam Warlock without SG

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Drop Blue Marvel for Adam Warlock without SG

Really because that would mean that Him (Warlock's previous moniker) was more powerful than Blue Marvel, even though only being listed as a class 70 while amplifying himself. Just how strong/powerful do you think Blue Marvel is or in this case is not? Blue needs his props.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Golgo13
So, my fights would be this:
Superman/Thor=Toss up.
Hal vs Nova= Hal
Orion/Surfer=Surfer
BM/CM= Cap
Captain Atom/Gladiator=Toss up or sleight edge to Glads.

This fight can go either way, IMO.

Superman's taking a solid majority over Thor.

Surfer vs Orion is closer to a toss up, although Surfer gets an edge.

And Gladiator vs CA is not even close to a toss up, and there's no way an edge goes to Glads.

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

And Gladiator vs CA is not even close to a toss up, and there's no way an edge goes to Glads.

I can see why you toss Gladiator under the bus, he was spanked by the 2 members of the Phoenix 5, right after seeing Luke Cage deal with Colossoenix, and Colossoenix layed Gladiator out. It would be great if these writers could get on the same page. It's as if Marvel needs it's own Crisis to straighten things out.

Gladiator gets popped so often that I'm waiting for the Rhino to whip his a$$.

PillarofOsiris
There's no shame in losing a majority to Captain Atom.

Stoic
There's no shame in losing a majority to Captain Atom.

That suit could be a problem. Besides who is to say that Nova Prime or Blue Marvel wouldn't decide to take Nate on?

Golgo13
That suit could be a problem. Besides who is to say that Nova Prime or Blue Marvel wouldn't decide to take Nate on?

Anything can happen on the matches, it's just depends on who writes it. I like my matches, because they're all close.

carver9

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

TheGodKiller
I can see why you toss Gladiator under the bus, he was spanked by the 2 members of the Phoenix 5, right after seeing Luke Cage deal with Colossoenix, and Colossoenix layed Gladiator out. It would be great if these writers could get on the same page. It's as if Marvel needs it's own Crisis to straighten things out.

Gladiator gets popped so often that I'm waiting for the Rhino to whip his a$$.
That was Danger's simulation .

Stoic
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
That was Danger's simulation .

Damn I only read up til Cage slamming Pete's head into the cement, I should have known. Just read the rest now. I'm so busy that I can't even finish reading a comic at times, and then i forget to go back and finish reading where i stopped. Yep I should have known that it had to be fake, after all the Wrecker pretty much manhandled Cage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.