Skrulls vs DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Skrulls use the same strategy used against Marvel Earth. The Skrulls have replaced the following: Lois Lane as the Queen, Bruce Wayne, Lex Luthor, Sam Lane, Martian Manhunter, Dr. Hamilton, John Henry Irons, Guy Gardener, and Dubilex. Skrulls are just as undetectable as they were in the marvel secret invasion.
DC has knowledge of who the Skrulls are but don't realize they've been invaded until Lex Luthor is accidentally killed and the JLA see his body change back to Skrull.
Who wins?

-Pr-
Bruce escapes from Skrull captivity, comes back to Earth, and all hell breaks loose.

Even without that, though, DC Earth has a lot of firepower.

pym-ftw
Do the skrulls know and are able to use the heros weaknesses?

Mr Marvel
Wow...i was wondering the same thing after reading Secret Invasion...

I suspect it will turn out similar..however with Batman being one of if not the first to figure out something is up/ wrong.

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Do the skrulls know and are able to use the heros weaknesses?

Honestly i would think so...however the heroes know their own weaknesses better than the skrulls should; advantage heroes!

DarkSaint85
It'll be interesting on the mage side, when Black Alice comes up against the composite Skrulls.....

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
Honestly i would think so...however the heroes know their own weaknesses better than the skrulls should; advantage heroes!
What if the skrulls weaponize kryptonite into a mist? I guess supes knows how screwed he be so he wins?

DarkSaint85
Don't think the Skrulls ever used weakness exploitation like that did they?

pym-ftw
On which hero would they exploit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.