Bane Vs Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins? Movie versions.

Glorificus
Black Widow seemed way more nimble and agile, and she fought really dirty, resorting to whatever was necessary.

I'd say she takes it after dodging his initial attacks and then aiming for poking out his eyes, biting his face, etc.

BruceSkywalker
bane breaks her in half...

JakeTheBank
Natasha shoots him.

Golgo13
Just a hth fight, no weapons.

juggernaut74
Which movie Bane?

Black bolt z
Widow can not hurt Bane.

vansonbee
Split.

She is nimble and dirty and gets the job done, but on the other hand, Bane is way stronger, durable and has the advantage in close fights (way to give him the advantage).

DarkSaint85
I can't see Natasha pulling that trick off where she wraps her legs round a guy and throws him....

Bane for the win.

Badabing
Moved

NemeBro
I would be hesitant to say Black Widow can take Bane.

Bane is stronger than the Bat, and seems to be largely immune to pain, likely due to his mask.

Psychotron
Strength and durability >> agility. One shot from Bane will be enough to get her off balance and finish her.

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Widow can not hurt Bane. This. She's agile but that's not enough. She relies on throws and using her enemy's movements against them, this will not work with Bane. Once Bane lays hands on her, he wins.

It's not like she's so much faster that she'll dodge every single blow from Bane (who is plenty fast himself). He only needs to grab a wrist, a shoulder, to get the upper hand.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Widow can not hurt Bane.

Yes she can. In Avengers Widow shows that's she at least has punch daggers on her. Which is enough to damage his mask.

From there she can beat him imo, but at the very least, it would hurt.

Newjak
I wouldn't put Bane above one of the Aliens in terms of stats.

NemeBro
Oh, she gets weapons?

She kills him then, lol.

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Just a hth fight, no weapons.

Tzeentch._
Natasha is faster than Bruce, and a smarter fighter as well. It's more than feasible for her to take out Bane's mask. On the other hand Bane could potentially floor her with one shot.

Good thread. I don't see either getting a majority.

The Silent Hero
One punch from Bane and she's down.

Zack Fair
Bane puts the ***** in her place.

Darth Martin
Yeah, I can't see her beating Bane. Batman, yes. Bane, no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.