Best crossover morph combo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Hope that title got your attention.....

The idea is this, take one char from DC and one from Marvel and mash them together in a morph to make the best possible character from the following categories:

(Example: best sexy magician/sorceress = Zatanna + Scarlet Witch and then tell the beneficial characteristics... Wanda's probability influence would amplify Zatanna's already powerful sorcery... blah blah)

Categories:

Brick
Herald
Speedster
Shapeshifter
Mastermind Villain
Energy attack
Non-superpowered hero
Mentally unstable villain
World Destroyer

Mindset
Doom + Kyle.

/thread

Mindset
I'll also accept Iron Fist + Black Adam.

DarkSaint85
Green Doom and Blackfist...I approve.

I would also have accepted Worldbreaker Hulk and Black Adam.

Stoic
The Flash + Wolverine = Ripper
Due to his incredible healing factor he would not use up as much energy while moving at hyper speeds. The rest is self explanatory.

Superman + Dr. Strange = Dr. Quantum
Never again will Kal be said to have a vulnerability to magic, and could battle on the astral plane.

Lobo + Hulk = Skull
Since the reboot, I'm guessing Lobo has his cloning ability again, so imagine him with the Hulk's dynamic strength potential, and the ability to clone with every drop of blood.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
I'll also accept Iron Fist + Black Adam.

I'm sure you'd accept any kind of fist, iron or not.

Blight
Renner + Renner. Double the Renner.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Stoic
The Flash + Wolverine = Ripper
Due to his incredible healing factor he would not use up as much energy while moving at hyper speeds. The rest is self explanatory.

Superman + Dr. Strange = Dr. Quantum
Never again will Kal be said to have a vulnerability to magic, and could battle on the astral plane.

Lobo + Hulk = Skull
Since the reboot, I'm guessing Lobo has his cloning ability again, so imagine him with the Hulk's dynamic strength potential, and the ability to clone with every drop of blood.

These I like

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm sure you'd accept any kind of fist, iron or not. You know who lacks any kind of fists.

This guy:

http://www.gr1fter.com/uploads/3/6/4/1/3641062/4743868.jpgOriginally posted by Blight
Renner + Renner. Double the Renner. thumb up

Blight
Can you imagine the possibility Reed Richards could do with the body of the Flash or Superman???!

psycho gundam
You know who lacks any kind of fists.

This guy:

http://www.gr1fter.com/uploads/3/6/4/1/3641062/4743868.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/charlie-murphy-laugh_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

-Pr-
You know who lacks any kind of fists.

This guy:

http://www.gr1fter.com/uploads/3/6/4/1/3641062/4743868.jpg thumb up

mmm

Well played.

Except that he still has at least one. Unless you're used to accomodating a pair?

Mindset
It's only a matter of time before he loses that one too.

If there's one thing Aquaman is good at, and there is only one thing, it's getting his hands cut off.

-Pr-

If there's one thing Aquaman is good at, and there is only one thing, it's getting his hands cut off.

Well he's back to having two hands now, so he could fulfill your request I'm sure.

Mindset
We both know there is only one man who's willing and eager to have AM go on a deep sea adventure on their anus, and that man Paul Raoul Hernandez.

-Pr-
We both know there is only one man who's willing and eager to have AM go on a deep sea adventure on their anus, and that man Paul Raoul Hernandez.

If that was really my name, I'd be the whitest latino person on the planet.

Black bolt z

If there's one thing Aquaman is good at, and there is only one thing, it's getting his hands cut off. crylaugh0

-Pr-
I thnk people are just mad that Aquaman was a match for Guy Gardner.

pym-ftw
Brick
Grundy + Omega Red

Herald
Wonderwoman + Thor

Speedster
Aquaman + Northstar

Shapeshifter
Doomsday + Skrulls

Mastermind Villain
Grodd + High Evolutionary

Energy attack
Hal + Armor

Non-superpowered hero
Nightwing + Dr. Nemesis

Mentally unstable villain
Two Face + Carnage

World Destroyer
Luthor + Void

Nibedicus
Power Girl + Hank Pym = Power Pymgirl

Cuz bigger is better. :-D

Cogito
Originally posted by Blight
Can you imagine the possibility Reed Richards could do with the body of the Flash or Superman???!

The guy could already solve all the world's problems, he just chooses not to because he's a dick. All this would do is make him a bigger dick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.