Black Panther vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
B.P at his best and peak vs I.F at his best and peak in the following battles:-

1.H2H only
2.All out battle where by they can use other weopens, powers and abilities

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

Trackz
good fight...

T'Challa wins the first one, Danny probably wins the second fight unless T'Challa is going for a kill in which case it'd be a lot closer

Harbinger
Danny in both, and given his chi abilities, I'd give him a heavy advantage in the second scenario.

Daredevil1
1 Danny

2 BP

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
good fight...

T'Challa wins the first one, Danny probably wins the second fight unless T'Challa is going for a kill in which case it'd be a lot closer Doesn't make any sense.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Doesn't make any sense.

fight 1 - theyre both incredible hand-to-hand fighters, i based this on T'Challa recent upgrade and I'm assuming when the OP says H2H only he means no chi-amping for danny. This means that T'Challa has an edge in physicality

fight 2 - danny is on another level in terms of power output and would definitely take the fight, unless T'Challa is going for the kill and using his energy blades on kill in which case the fight comes down to whoever lands the first blow.

Mindset
H2h only does not and has not ever meant no chi amping.

IF is in a constant state of chi "amping".

At best it means no iron fist.

Trackz
H2h only does not and has not ever meant no chi amping.

IF is in a constant state of chi "amping".

At best it means no iron fist. I assumed that because, in part 2 of the fight, the OP stated "they can use other weapons, powers and abilities" implying that their powers and abilities wouldn't be allowed in the first fight. I may be wrong though.

if danny's chi-amping is allowed then he should take the first fight

Mindset
Iron fist and shooting chi are powers and abilities.

IF always has chi empowering him giving him superhuman stats.

Trackz
Iron fist and shooting chi are powers and abilities.

IF always has chi empowering him giving him superhuman stats. are there examples of this in the respect thread that I could find?

Mindset
are there examples of this in the respect thread that I could find? Idk, look.

JakeTheBank
Good fight.

Danny obliterates as usual.

Trackz
didn't find many feats that put base ironfist above any other street levelers...so i'm still on the fence

cdtm
O_o

Never looked at the respect thread, but it must be pretty poor if you couldn't find anything.. He's shrugged off getting bounced off walls like a superball by a robot and riding the outside of a locomotive straight into a brick wall, damaged metal robots without using an Iron Fist, fought toe to toe with a nuclear man that was spewing radiation and heading towards meltdown...

I'll see about posting some scans in a bit..

Trackz
Originally posted by cdtm
O_o

Never looked at the respect thread, but it must be pretty poor if you couldn't find anything.. He's shrugged off getting bounced off walls like a superball by a robot and riding the outside of a locomotive straight into a brick wall, damaged metal robots without using an Iron Fist, fought toe to toe with a nuclear man that was spewing radiation and heading towards meltdown...

I'll see about posting some scans in a bit..

not that i didn't find anything impressive, but nothing that proves that he's superhuman at base level. his ironfist has always been impressive.

dmills
not that i didn't find anything impressive, but nothing that proves that he's superhuman at base level. his ironfist has always been impressive.

He's immortal. In the spider island arc, Shang chi was infected and mutated by the virus. Iron Fist wasn't affected because of his non mortal physiology (paraphrasing)

Recently took a rifle bullet right into the sternum and hopped right up to finish his attacker.

Lek Kuen
Should be a couple of things in this respect thread. His more recent stuff isn't in it, but should have some decent feats.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=554998&pagenumber=1

For anything post shadowland ask Mindset, he's the Avatar of Rand.

Trackz
Originally posted by dmills
He's immortal. In the spider island arc, Shang chi was infected and mutated by the virus. Iron Fist wasn't affected because of his non mortal physiology (paraphrasing)

Recently took a rifle bullet right into the sternum and hopped right up to finish his attacker. did he use his chi to recover from the bullet wound?

i'm talking about baseline ironfist, no powers.

Galan007
Danny punches BP so hard that he turn white. this way they both come out winners.

smile

Mr Marvel
^ass****....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by dmills

Recently took a rifle bullet right into the sternum and hopped right up to finish his attacker.

facepalm

Back to the topic at hand:

I'll reserve judgement until Panther actually does something but with his new upgrade he should effortlessly clean house against Iron Fist.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Danny punches BP so hard that he turn white. this way they both come out winners.

smile

So black people are losers? is this what you're saying?

cdtm
*Bump*

How does this play out now?

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Stoic
So black people are losers? is this what you're saying?

I think galan is really richie incognito eek!

cdtm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
facepalm

Back to the topic at hand:

I'll reserve judgement until Panther actually does something but with his new upgrade he should effortlessly clean house against Iron Fist.

The thing is, that last fight Danny and Panther had? Where he got brain damage? It was before Danny's upgrade, too.

dial J for Josh

smile

Damn.

deathslash

smile you jackass!
1. BP after a really long fight
2. Didn't BP already beat Danny before when Danny was holding nothing back?

Mindset
Originally posted by deathslash
you jackass!
2. Didn't BP already beat Danny before when Danny was holding nothing back? IF beat the shit out of BP.

cdtm
you jackass!
2. Didn't BP already beat Danny before when Danny was holding nothing back?

Well...

Panther stuck a device on his ear that was designed to clean his chi (Priest was reading from the Adam West Batman handbook for that one, because Panther had no idea he'd be meeting Iron Fist that day..). It did end up knocking Danny out just as he was about to finish Panther off, so I guess you could call it a "win".. But, Panther also ended up with serious brain damage, resulting in an inoperable, fatal brain tumor... While Danny, he got his Iron Fist powers back. So who "really" won? big grin

But the thing is, a trick like that won't work on "normal" Danny, because evil Danny wasn't giving any thought to defense.

beatboks
Without. Using chi Danny has defeated characters who's stats are above those of BP. Hell he even beat sabretooth when blind without chi, also in the heavenly city during Immortal IF defeated demons etc before he got his chi back. so I can't see how a fight between the two ends in any way but a victory for Danny.

DarkSaint85
1. Danny
2. T'Challa.

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
Well...

Panther stuck a device on his ear that was designed to clean his chi (Priest was reading from the Adam West Batman handbook for that one, because Panther had no idea he'd be meeting Iron Fist that day..). It did end up knocking Danny out just as he was about to finish Panther off, so I guess you could call it a "win".. But, Panther also ended up with serious brain damage, resulting in an inoperable, fatal brain tumor... While Danny, he got his Iron Fist powers back. So who "really" won? big grin

But the thing is, a trick like that won't work on "normal" Danny, because evil Danny wasn't giving any thought to defense. Yeah, Danny was knocked out before T'challa was, so that is technically a win. I vaguely recall Panther getting better from the tumor.

That trick might not work the second time around. However, think of this, Panther was trying his best not to kill Danny and Danny was trying his best to kill T'challa (and he still failed). If they were both fighting in character, Panther would put up a much better fight. Either way, I know who wins this fight under these stipulations.

1. Panther
2.split or slight edge to Danny

DarkSaint85
Yeah, Danny was knocked out before T'challa was, so that is technically a win. I vaguely recall Panther getting better from the tumor.

That trick might not work the second time around. However, think of this, Panther was trying his best not to kill Danny and Danny was trying his best to kill T'challa (and he still failed). If they were both fighting in character, Panther would put up a much better fight. Either way, I know who wins this fight under these stipulations.

1. Panther
2.split or slight edge to Danny

Hehe, a complete reversal of mine. You think Panther with prep in 2 won't be able to have something?

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hehe, a complete reversal of mine. You think Panther with prep in 2 won't be able to have something? number two isn't a prep battle, it simply allows the usage of their other weapons and abilities.

Batman-Prime
BP wins.

DarkSaint85
number two isn't a prep battle, it simply allows the usage of their other weapons and abilities.

So...ebony blade, and all of BP's toys?

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So...ebony blade, and all of BP's toys? Not all of his weapons, just the stuff he usually carrys around. Come to think of it, his portable teleporter and energy shields could tip the fight in his favor

Mindset
Yeah, Danny was knocked out before T'challa was, so that is technically a win. I vaguely recall Panther getting better from the tumor.

1. Panther
2.split or slight edge to Danny That was before IF had his chi doubled and he trained with the book of the IF to improve his skills, and he still beat the shit out of IF.

JayDaDon
1. Danny beats the everloving Caca out of BP

2. With all his resources and prep, BP should win.

deathslash
That was before IF had his chi doubled and he trained with the book of the IF to improve his skills, and he still beat the shit out of IF. yeah, thaat was also before BP got his King of the Dead enhancements

Mindset
yeah, thaat was also before BP got his King of the Dead enhancements IF > BP before enhancements.

IF > BP after enhancements.

What's your point?

Badabing
I think Ozz81 must be a racist. Why else would he make such a spite thread against Black Panhter? mmm

stick out tongue

h1a8
I say Danny wins the 1st scenario with absolutely no debate.

The 2nd scenario is where this fight is interesting. Although it can go either way I would say that BP more times than not due to ranged attacks (ways to win without coming within range).

JayDaDon
@bada, you want racist?

smile

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3838483/thats-racist-o.gif

Badabing
Cripes. laughing out loud

Golgo13
Danny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.