Captain America vs Ironfist...pure skill fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a skill battle. No equipment and no powers minus the physical enhance they already have outside of amping. Who wins?

Mindset
Iron Fist.

BruceSkywalker
pure skill?? Rand no question

StiltmanFTW
Lord Rogers vs. Lord Rand? Too awesome, the omniverse explodes.

cdtm
Going to comment on their old comic book fight:

The fight in his old series can only be used as an example of Caps superiority over Danny, if one only looks at the pictures, ignores the dialogue, and ignores the context..

Danny just got through fighting the Wrecking Crew, and using a full power Iron Fist, which drained him at the time. Yet, he dodges Captain America's shield, and gets past his guard twice. And, Cap even comments that Danny is obviously pulling his punches. Cap even compared Danny to Mantis (Although it was a backhanded compliment, with Cap implying he's better than Mantis. Remember that time Cap knocked out Thor? Yeah, me neither.)

So if a worn out Danny can match Cap well enough to hold back on him, I like his odds when he's fresh.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by cdtm
Going to comment on their old comic book fight:

The fight in his old series can only be used as an example of Caps superiority over Danny, if one only looks at the pictures, ignores the dialogue, and ignores the context..

Danny just got through fighting the Wrecking Crew, and using a full power Iron Fist, which drained him at the time. Yet, he dodges Captain America's shield, and gets past his guard twice. And, Cap even comments that Danny is obviously pulling his punches. Cap even compared Danny to Mantis (Although it was a backhanded compliment, with Cap implying he's better than Mantis. Remember that time Cap knocked out Thor? Yeah, me neither.)

So if a worn out Danny can match Cap well enough to hold back on him, I like his odds when he's fresh.

Yeah he was so worn out that in his fight with Danny he still had another IF technique within him and even after his fight with Cap. Him and Cap went on to defeat the wreaking crew.

So its not like he was at the point of no return showing he still was amped with Chi energy.

Now with that said on the fight Danny started by holding back... to the point that he had to hide from Steve and stated he has to try for Misty sake! That's when the holding back goes out the window cdtm as your portrayal paints a different picture. As if Danny is on his last legs...LOL.

As Steve catches the hit "easily" mind you and was definitely having the advantage as Danny was seeing stars.

Since Danny was losing so bad he had no choice and did his strongest technique again the Iron Fist Technique(again he quit holding back) and as impressive as it might be. No luck as Cap is still in the game due to his shield.

I'm sure a fresh Danny will do better and this time not try to run and hide....LOL.

But Cap for the win.

pym-ftw
Iron Fist can one shot cap

Mindset
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Yeah he was so worn out that in his fight with Danny he still had another IF technique within him and even after his fight with Cap. Him and Cap went on to defeat the wreaking crew.

So its not like he was at the point of no return showing he still was amped with Chi energy.

Now with that said on the fight Danny started by holding back... to the point that he had to hide from Steve and stated he has to try for Misty sake! That's when the holding back goes out the window cdtm as your portrayal paints a different picture. As if Danny is on his last legs...LOL.

As Steve catches the hit "easily" mind you and was definitely having the advantage as Danny was seeing stars.

Since Danny was losing so bad he had no choice and did his strongest technique again the Iron Fist Technique(again he quit holding back) and as impressive as it might be. No luck as Cap is still in the game due to his shield.

I'm sure a fresh Danny will do better and this time not try to run and hide....LOL.

But Cap for the win. Nope.

SamZED
I wanna say Danny...

...so im gonna say Danny.

CosmicComet
Cap > Kung Fu

Mindset
IF > Cap > Kung Fu

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
I wanna say Danny...

...so im gonna say Danny.

h1a8
Originally posted by Daredevil1

But Cap for the win.

What you actually just showed doesn't prove Cap will win. See here he doesn't have a shield, which made him outlast IF in that scene. Take away Cap's shield and he probably would have been toast quicker than IF.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
This is a skill battle. No equipment and no powers minus the physical enhance they already have outside of amping. Who wins? I hope you get Newjak-ed. sneer

celeyhyga17
Steve Rogers

srankmissingnin
Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.