Bomber (HunterxHunter) vs. dark tournament Yusuke (at the beginging before powerup)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
I think Bomber would win because he's faster and has a much more deadly ability.

Classic NES
Why do you think he's faster?

dvampire
Because they can't be monitored on camera by an adverage human being. Their movements are to quick for that and that Yusuke didn't gain that kind of speed until after the dark tournament. Yusuke defeated guys much slower than Bomber at this point and wouldn't be able to keep up with his movements or wouldn't have an answer to his ability.

Classic NES
I think you're confusing Chrollo when he was on camera with the bomb devils.

dvampire
Originally posted by Classic NES
I think you're confusing Chrollo when he was on camera with the bomb devils.

But do you think Yusuke is faster? And do you think Yusuke could stop his ability?

Classic NES
Originally posted by dvampire
But do you think Yusuke is faster? And do you think Yusuke could stop his ability?

The counter for it is relatively simply. Assuming Yusuke is as good at partitioning his aura like Gon.

dvampire
Originally posted by Classic NES
The counter for it is relatively simply. Assuming Yusuke is as good at partitioning his aura like Gon.

Yusuke isn't faster and he can't use his aura to defend against Bomber's attacks because his spiritual power is different from nen and he is unaware of Bomber's abilities to begin with. Gon had to actually train to defeat Bomber.

Classic NES
Originally posted by dvampire
Yusuke isn't faster

But, you think Genthuru is? Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.