Adult Franklin Richards vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
NO BFR

Franklin

vs

Rune King Thor
Zeus
Arishem

Power Cosmic II
Franklin

zopzop
Arishem destroys him. The rest of the Team isn't needed.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
Arishem destroys him. The rest of the Team isn't needed.

Feats?

janus77
Arishem wins or it's a stalemate. Can't see the others being of any use whatsoever.

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
Feats?
Laughing off the combined attack of the top three Skyfathers of Earth (Odin by himself gave Galactus a hard time), having the power to destroy their dimensions link with the Earthly plane, destroying the Odinsword and purging the curse on it (something even Odin couldn't accomplish).

All this is 616 versions too.

Slaanesh
Arishem alone can stalemate or win..the others are basically useless..

Utrigita
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Franklin

TheGodKiller
This battle could very well go like the showdown with 4280-Eson went .
In order to beat Arishem , Franklin might have to end up killing himself , or he'll get seriously incapacitated(at the very least) in the process .

Edit : Either that or a stalemate . Its definitely not going to be a stomp in either party's favor .

Power Cosmic II
franklin has killed celestials. Arishem and 15 other celestials came running to earth because sinister and the x-men messed around with tiamut. franklin isn't some trivial skyfather or a bunch of sub-omega level mutants

zopzop
franklin has killed celestials.
Franklin has killed 616 Celestials? When did this happen?

Power Cosmic II
Franklin has killed 616 Celestials? When did this happen?

Maybe you should consider what I wrote instead of asking questions I never raised.

Frankly, Arishem has never taken on anyone on Franklin's level. Skyfather is the highest he's gone, which is irrelevant when you're taking about a elite omega mutant. And all the other times arishem has operated has been in concert with multiple other celestials.

zopzop
Maybe you should consider what I wrote instead of asking questions I never raised.
You said he killed Celestials. I asked when has he killed 616 Celestials. He didn't right? So what's the point in bringing it up. Alt reality characters != their 616 counterparts.

616 Arishem tanked the combined attack of multiple 616 Skyfathers without so much as flinching. Just one of those 616 Skyfather's gave 616 Galactus a hard time. 616 Arishem was called the mightiest the Celestials.

Power Cosmic II
You said he killed Celestials. I asked when has he killed 616 Celestials. He didn't right? So what's the point in bringing it up. Alt reality characters != their 616 counterparts.

616 Arishem tanked the combined attack of multiple 616 Skyfathers without so much as flinching. Just one of those 616 Skyfather's gave 616 Galactus a hard time. 616 Arishem was called the mightiest the Celestials.

He killed beings for which Galactus was sufficiently leery enough to consume 4 planets. An unheard of feat considering all the cosmic beings Galactus has fought that are far and away more impressive than anything Arishem has encoutnered.

The same Galactus that did not give a single damn about Odin (never so much as attacked Odin). He prepped with FOUR PLANETS to combat the Celestials. None of the 616 Celestials have indivdually ever faced someone on Galactus' level. So what is your point in bringing up skyfathers, one of whom is in this very thread and has unanimously been dismissed as immaterial when it comes to someone of the power of Franklin Richards

ctsketch

I'd put Franklin above any skyfather

zopzop
He killed beings for which Galactus was sufficiently leery enough to consume 4 planets. An unheard of feat considering all the cosmic beings Galactus has fought that are far and away more impressive than anything Arishem has encoutnered.
Meaningless since those beings weren't even 616 characters. Get back to me when he replicates this feat vs 616 Celestials.

ONE Skyfather gave Galactus trouble and engaged him in a prolonged battle. Arishem laughed off the attack of THREE of the top skyfathers of Earth. You do the math.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by ctsketch
I'd put Franklin above any skyfather

No kidding, Captain Obvious. I'd put him above every skyfather on Marvel Earth combined.

Power Cosmic II

Meaningless since those beings weren't even 616 characters. Get back to me when he replicates this feat vs 616 Celestials.

It's not meaningless at all. It's meaningless to you, which I could care less about since the mad celestials have done more in 2 issues of feats than arishem has done in 30 years.

One skyfather KO'd himself and admitted his TP would have been insufficient against a stationary Galactus.

3 skyfathers, one of whom is dismissed from this thread? You can't accept the fact that Arishem has insufficient feats so you choose to dismiss the FF mad celestial arc is meaningless. Because without injecting your bias into it, you'd actually have no point, given that 3 mad celestials>>Adult franklin richards as proven on-panel.

Suddenly all you can do is scream and point at arishem shrugging off zeus, odin, and vishnu. hardly impressive at all, considering zeus is regarded as being superfluous in this thread, and a blood lusted, out-to-kill Odin KO'd himself attacking a passive Galactus, who was no where near as prepped for Odin as he was for the Mad Celestials.

zopzop
It's not meaningless at all. It's meaningless to you, which I could care less about since the mad celestials have done more in 2 issues of feats than arishem has done in 30 years.

One skyfather KO'd himself and admitted his TP would have been insufficient against a stationary Galactus.

3 skyfathers, one of whom is dismissed from this thread? You can't accept the fact that Arishem has insufficient feats so you choose to dismiss the FF mad celestial arc is meaningless. Because without injecting your bias into it, you'd actually have no point, given that 3 mad celestials>>Adult franklin richards as proven on-panel.

Suddenly all you can do is scream and point at arishem shrugging off zeus, odin, and vishnu. hardly impressive at all, considering zeus is regarded as being superfluous in this thread, and a blood lusted, out-to-kill Odin KO'd himself attacking a passive Galactus, who was no where near as prepped for Odin as he was for the Mad Celestials.
The Mad Celestials couldn't kill Thing. The fxxking Thing! Human Torch with CCR was burning through their outer shell.

That ONE skyfather was losing to Galactus, but he had him engaged in a prolonged battle, so much of Galactus' attention was focused on Odin that he coulnd't even defend himself from Thor's attack.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/113992/2184325-2003794_the_mighty_thor_scan__2__super_super.jpg

Imagine instead of flying into him like a moron, if Thor actually Godblasted Galactus' head off! Now imagine instead of Thor, Zeus and Vishnu joined Odin in his assault vs Galactus. Galactus would be completely fxxked. Yet Arishem ignored the combined attack of those three Skyfathers. He didn't even react.

ctsketch
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
No kidding, Captain Obvious. I'd put him above every skyfather on Marvel Earth combined.

wasn't meant for you. It apparently wasn't obvious to the person I quoted

"Id"
Franklin

Mr.SunKing
yeah, I'd say Franklin

Tony Stark
Spite... Franklin ftw

Uriel005
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Spite... Franklin ftw not spite but Ari has done much of anything... in how long? given his skyfather feat is impressive but Franklin could and would do much of the same with relative ease imo even if you tossed in the rest of skyfathers of earth and maybe a few/all elder gods in the way Legion punked them. Legion and Franklin are supposedly both in the Omega tier and have similar powers operating on similar principles and both have the capacity to wipe a universe and reboot it. Don't see how skyfather showings are even relevant to the thread and why people keep bringing it up for Franklin or Arishem.

Though honestly it looks worse for Arishem because Odin a single Skyfather took on a celestial host and while he was beaten badly the fact that he contended with them for even moments in his 2000ft destroyer if anything is a low blow against Arishem by association to 616 celestials.... Regardless of whether or not he is head and shoulders above other Celestials it still proved that a prepped skyfather could put up a challenge to celestials which I don't think would be too much weaker than Arishem... so yeah thats my take on it.

Supporting Franklin though not in a stomp.

TheGodKiller
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.