What do you think is the most powerful mystic artifact in Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel_Mystic
Question is self-explanatory. I'm curious about what is the most powerful magical artifact or object in Marvel Comics. Obviously things like Heart of the Universe, Infinity Gauntlet, and Ultimate Nullifier are excluded because I'm only talking about MAGIC, no science or cosmic type devices. It must be purely magical in nature.

Examples would be like the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, Eye of Agamotto, the amphora that contained Zom, etc.

Galan007
the ancient one's amulet, imo.

iirc, LT actually considered acquiring it in order to help him/them battle protege.

Cogito
Spear of Destiny is up there

CortSether
Nebulos's Staff of Polar Power is probably one of the highest up there, at least potentially. I mean Nebulos himself had s**tty durability - for all we know he died after Living Tribunal destroyed the Planets Perilous. Yet the Staff was able to sear the body of LT and gave Nebulos a fighting chance to struggle against him. If it can absorb all the evil mystical energy in existence, well...

Stoic
Originally posted by Cogito
Spear of Destiny is up there

Is that a DC artifact? This would make for a good vs thread.

Golgo13
Books of Magic. Nuff said.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
Is that a DC artifact? This would make for a good vs thread.

Yep. Hitler had it during their ww2.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by CortSether
Nebulos's Staff of Polar Power is probably one of the highest up there, at least potentially. I mean Nebulos himself had s**tty durability - for all we know he died after Living Tribunal destroyed the Planets Perilous. Yet the Staff was able to sear the body of LT and gave Nebulos a fighting chance to struggle against him. If it can absorb all the evil mystical energy in existence, well...

This. They should bring it back.

Bouboumaster
The Heart Of The Universe

With it, Thanos shat all over Marvel

Blight
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
The Heart Of The Universe

With it, Thanos shat all over Marvel Is that really mystical? I thought it was more Cosmic.

Stoic
Originally posted by Blight
Is that really mystical? I thought it was more Cosmic.

It's likely both, after all it is all and everything.

the ninjak
How about the Darkhold?

But yeah the Heart of the universe is definitely Cosmic. Depends on how you look at it.

Eye of Agamatto was pretty uber.

abhilegend
Iron Fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.