Hulk vs. Kalibak and Steppenwolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Green Scar persona.

1.) Hulk's capped off at World War Hulk finale levels.
2.) Hulk has no limit.

BFR is off.

Personally, I think Hulk can take it in both, but it would be a good match.

carver9
Hulk. Wasn't Kalibak depowered before the reboot? He wasn't at his normal power levels. Which Kalibak are you using?

-Pr-
Hulk should take this. Superman has flat out embarrassed these two, and in anything resembling a slug-fest, I'd have to back Hulk.

carver9
@Pr...

So proud of you. Im seeing more of me in you every day. Keep it up.

janus77
Originally posted by carver9
@Pr...

lol, you actually do enjoy being bullied on here don't you?
laughing

JakeTheBank
Hulk. Wasn't Kalibak depowered before the reboot? He wasn't at his normal power levels. Which Kalibak are you using?

Kalibak at his best (ie. more than a match for Orion).

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
lol, you actually do enjoy being bullied on here don't you?
laughing

Lol...Naah, I might as well mess with him back sometimes.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Kalibak at his best (ie. more than a match for Orion).

Gotcha...things become more interesting.

janus77
Lol...Naah, I might as well mess with him back sometimes.
k, your funeral (as they say).

Personally, I'd accept that he's not taking a poke at you and that he's not downplaying Hulk, and leave it at that.

DarkSaint85
Good fight, one of team 2 is getting wrecked (most likely Steppenwolf, as I haven't seen as much of him). Kalibak wins after a long fight.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
k, your funeral (as they say).

Personally, I'd accept that he's not taking a poke at you and that he's not downplaying Hulk, and leave it at that.

Lololol...no comment .

-Pr-
@Pr...

If there was ever a moment when there was any of you in me, I'd scrub myself down with bleach while sitting in the shower listening to the Crying Game song over and over.

DarkSaint85
Sorry, just saw there was a second battle...

1.Team
2.Hulk

Golgo13
New 52 Steppenwolf seems pretty formidable.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/47452/2315857-2_large.jpg

vansonbee
Originally posted by Golgo13
New 52 Steppenwolf seems pretty formidable.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/47452/2315857-2_large.jpg He looks formidable, sure.

Kind of reminds me of Cytorak.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk should take this. Superman has flat out embarrassed these two, and in anything resembling a slug-fest, I'd have to back Hulk.

In the New 52, or before?

Kalibak's always given Superman trouble. He's lost, but he usually puts up a better fight than he does against Orion.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
In the New 52, or before?

Kalibak's always given Superman trouble. He's lost, but he usually puts up a better fight than he does against Orion.

The standard versions of both have been one-shotted by Superman before. THe amped Kalibak might do well, though I can't see him beating Hulk, all things considered.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Green Scar would be the utter shit out of these two. No way in hell are two middle rung guys taking down the Hulk in close combat, much less during this era.

Golgo13
Uhh, didn't DCnU Kalibak kill Superman of Earth 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.