WWH Vs. Boy Blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Blue has the Vorpal Blade but not the witches cloak. Does he take Hulk out before he gets battered?

T-Wrecks
That's a tough one; the Vorpal Blade can cut through anything, but is Blue skilled enough (or just fast enough) to cut Hulk before getting turned to paste? I'm gonna say no, just because it seems like Blue's physical traits aren't beyond human, and while it's never (to my knowledge) been stated that Hulk has super speed, his leg muscles have to allow him to move faster than a normal human (they allow him to jump great distances after all), so I think he could reach Blue first and KO him in one shot. Maybe Blue could cut off a hand before getting splattered, but I don't think he could deal a finishing blow in time.

MF DELPH
Snicker-snak!

T-Wrecks
How about a different match up: Vorpal Blade Blue VS Roronoa Zoro! Given how much damage Zoro usually takes in his fights, he might actually lose O_O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.