Sersi vs Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Sersi

vs

Jade
Kilowog

No BFR

JakeTheBank
Hmmm.

Pre-DCnU Jade was packing some serious heat with a portion of the Starheart. Kilowog isn't a slouch either.

Don't see Sersi winning this.

keiththegreat
I should add that it's Pre DCnU also.

PillarofOsiris
Didn't Sersi transform Mjolnir once, or maybe the cane into Mjolnir? Its been a while since I've read the issue, I'll look around for it. If so the GLs might be in trouble.

JakeTheBank
Surfer also did the same thing recently. In his case, it was more along the lines of using his Cosmic Awarness and cosmic power to dispel the illusion of the cane and show Mjolnir's true form. I'd have to see Sersi's example to be a better judge.

Harbinger
Sersi loses. Hell, Jade alone would be a damn good matchup.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Surfer also did the same thing recently. In his case, it was more along the lines of using his Cosmic Awarness and cosmic power to dispel the illusion of the cane and show Mjolnir's true form. I'd have to see Sersi's example to be a better judge. he dispelled the illusion, sersi didn't trasmute it she cast an illusion because it was too difficult to do

PillarofOsiris
I don't see how Jade by herself is going to last very long against Sersi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.