WWH vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Let's settle this...maybe this thread can aid in the mod ruling. Some people say that WWH and WBH are two different incarnations of the character...what makes you believe this and what make you "not" believe this? IMO, its not like the character received some type of outside amp and its not like its a completely different host that is powering up. Its a pissed off WWH/Green Scar that is dipping into his own power.

What do you all think about this? Let the games begin.

-Pr-
This actually has nothing to do with the mod ruling... Seriously what is/will be debated here has nothing to do with what the mods are deciding on...

carver9
IMO, if you are saying that WWH and WBH isn't the same beings, thats like saying a amped Savage Hulk that is getting stronger mid battle isn't the same character...an amped War Hulk that is getting stronger during mid combat isn't the same character. That's Hulk tool, to become stronger during combat...WWH just found a way to dip into that pool of power at a faster rate.

Gecko4lif
I vote carver is a retard

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
This actually has nothing to do with the mod ruling... Seriously what is/will be debated here has nothing to do with what the mods are deciding on...

Oh, I thought you all was doing a ruling on the character.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I vote carver is a retard

Thanks, now what is your answer to the thread?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Oh, I thought you all was doing a ruling on the character.

We are, but not on his power level. That isn't even going to come in to it.

We'd be ruling on classification, and what people should write to reflect the version of Hulk they want in the battle.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
We are, but not on his power level. That isn't even going to come in to it.

We'd be ruling on classification, and what people should write to reflect the version of Hulk they want in the battle.

Ok, I misunderstood you...(you don't have to reply back to this comment...lol).

Damborgson
so one hulk starts off as WWH and the other starts off as WBH? Well I assume WBH beats the crap out of WWH before WWH reaches WBH levels.

golem370
WBH

Rao Kal El
Omg, really?

Just as easy as this.

Kill someone he loves and banner allows hulk to reach critical mass or just remove banner and hulk reaches critical mass, but he is not skyfather level.

Rao Kal El
Same being just depends on banners state of mind or lack of it however that works

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Omg, really?

Just as easy as this.

Kill someone he loves and banner allows hulk to reach critical mass or just remove banner and hulk reaches critical mass, but he is not skyfather level.

Are you sure about that?

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4841/skyfatherhulk.png

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Same being just depends on banners state of mind or lack of it however that works

So you admit they are the same beings?

Cogito
They're the same physical character in comics. Then again, a 6 year old Bruce Wayne and the goddamn Batman are the same physical character.

They're entirely different versions though.

Regular Savage Hulk needed a specific trigger to reach his WWH mentality. He actually needed to be enraged to a level he had never reached before. The same is true of WBH. He didn't reach that level beforehand because he couldn't -- not without a trigger.

The argument that he's always that mad is bullshit, and it has to be or else he'd always be at those levels. He isn't, so he's not.

If the OP specifies WWH, he/she (probably) means WWH, not WBH. If the OP specifies Savage Hulk, he/she doesn't mean WWH or WBH. I don't know why that would be hard to understand. If I'm the OP and I create a Superman thread, I don't mean Golden Superman Prime and I don't mean Superboy. Get it? Good thumb up

Harbinger
We all lose.

Badabing
Let's settle this...maybe this thread can aid in the mod ruling. Some people say that WWH and WBH are two different incarnations of the character...what makes you believe this and what make you "not" believe this? IMO, its not like the character received some type of outside amp and its not like its a completely different host that is powering up. Its a pissed off WWH/Green Scar that is dipping into his own power.

What do you all think about this? Let the games begin. WWH is everything from after Planet Hulk to when the satellite fired on Hulk at the end of the arc.

HoM Hulk is the Hulk from that arc. This may also be WBH.

Badabing
It's funny the PMs I get when someone asks for a ruling. laughing out loud

WW3 Black Adam, Guardian amp Prime, HOTU Thanos, FC Darkseid, PG Drax, RKT, Day of Vengeance Captain Marvel, OWAW Superman, etc. are all from different story arcs. Most people use arcs in the OPs and thread titles to show what they want to debate or in posts to specify feats. It's a logical system with the smallest margin of error. If there's a general Hulk vs Superman or Hulk vs Thor thread, then people need to sort out for themselves which feats apply.

Before HOTM, there was no real feats for WBH. One foot stomp is not enough proof for a debate. We (mods) had reports, PMs, complaints about Hulk fans who would derail threads with no proof except for 1 foot stomp. We had to warn people and close threads over that sort of overzealous fanboyism. Since HOTM was printed, we have feats for WBH.

Carver asked:
Let's settle this...maybe this thread can aid in the mod ruling. Some people say that WWH and WBH are two different incarnations of the character...what makes you believe this and what make you "not" believe this? Nobody is saying they are 2 different Hulk. Most likely WBH is the evolution of WWH. Regardless, they appeared in 2 specific story arcs, WWH and HOTM. You don't get to to say WWH fought a cyborg bear on a Russian space station or WBH lifted a mountain in Secret Wars, even though they are all Hulk. lulz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.