Soloing WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Considering the amount of debate the "Teams vs WWH" thread has gotten... let's try this instead:

Name a character (or several) who could have soloed (some perhaps easily) WWH during his rampage on earth and stopped it in its tracks, DC or Marvel and please tell WHY/HOW.

Example:

Zatanna, easily.

"rennaB ot treveR", "peelS", "mlaC" is the tip of the iceberg of what she could have done to stop him.

PillarofOsiris
Superman, Orion, Thor, Firestorm, the Silver Surfer, Sersi, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, Black Adam, Hal Jordan, a non-retarded Sentry, .... This is a dumb thread.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Superman, Orion, Thor, Firestorm, the Silver Surfer, Sersi, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, Black Adam, Hal Jordan, a non-retarded Sentry, .... This is a dumb thread.

Considering the amount of debate back and forth, it's not really a dumb thread.

Please explain how or why.

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Considering the amount of debate back and forth, it's not really a dumb thread.

Please explain how or why.

None of the above would do any such thing, and would be beaten down in character.

PillarofOsiris
Because there are so many characters who could solo WWH, and many with barely any effort whatsoever.

Stoic
Because there are so many characters who could solo WWH, and many with barely any effort whatsoever.

Yeah so many but they are above those that you happened to mention.

ColossusGrundy

I completely agree, but there are several on this site that believe no one short of the Spectre/Odin/ etc could take him down.

PillarofOsiris
I completely agree, but there are several on this site that believe no one short of the Spectre/Odin/ etc could take him down.

Many posters on this site are idiots.

ColossusGrundy

... this.............. may be true.
laughing out loud

Stoic

You talking about yourself again idiot? you would bring up all of those characters without backing up your opinion. Or you will go ahead and use their highest feats, but nerf the Hulk's. Which the Mods are likely about to support. What do you not get about he was holding back idiot? Yes I'm directly calling you an idiot! After all didn't you attempt to do so underhandedly prick?

-Pr-
So in this thread, are we just talking about Hulk as he was during WWH?

If so, Superman could do it.

Originally posted by Stoic
You talking about yourself again idiot? you would bring up all of those characters without backing up your opinion. Or you will go ahead and use their highest feats, but nerf the Hulk's. Which the Mods are likely about to support. What do you not get about he was holding back idiot? Yes I'm directly calling you an idiot! After all didn't you attempt to do so underhandedly prick?

Mods don't support any such thing.

keiththegreat
The Flash would end him. I can't even see WWH hitting the Flash. Wonder Woman's lasso would end WWH VERY quickly. Superman would put the Hulk down. The SS does what Tony's sattelites did. Christ, the list goes on and on and on.

psycho gundam
superman would have gotten knocked the phuck out

come at me

"rennaB ot treveR". wrong sentence structure. you just got zatanna's inner ear ruptured via finger snap

The Sorrow
I don't see Superman taking Hulk out unless he was willing to kill, especially not at the first attempt.

keiththegreat
Superman caught the Flash. How is Hulk landing a punch if Superman doesn't want him to? Hulk has never faced anyone with Superman's speed. Superman's strength feats blow WWH's out of the water. Just because WWH is the strongest (physically in Marvel) doesn't mean he's stronger than guys in DC who break reality with their punches.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Superman caught the Flash. How is Hulk landing a punch if Superman doesn't want him to? Hulk has never faced anyone with Superman's speed. Superman's strength feats blow WWH's out of the water. Just because WWH is the strongest (physically in Marvel) doesn't mean he's stronger than guys in DC who break reality with their punches.

He's not the strongest physically in marvel

PillarofOsiris
It's great that this is already turning into YET ANOTHER Superman vs the Hulk thread (which obviously Superman wins), but there are so many damn characters who could end WWH with no PIS/CIS that this is a really dumb thread. SS energy draining has been mentioned. Another problem is, people like Strange didn't want to kill WWH (when he said he COULD HAVE), or BFR, again he COULD HAVE. SS could BFR him. Thor could have ended the entire abortion that was WWH in one panel by BFRing him. (He's done so to skyfathers against their will...oh wait, Carver said WWH is a skyfather!). That's just Marvel. Again as mentioned, WW's lasso makes quick work of the slow Hulk. The Flash vibrates through his head and removes his brain. Orion's mother box, etc. etc. etc. etc. If you think none of the characters I mentioned could have beaten WWH at all, then you either have a very limited imagination (like Hulk writers seem to, where every Hulk battle is two metahumans trading punches back and forth.... HULK SMASH) or have no idea who the characters I mentioned even are.

carver9

None of these people can solos WWH. Colossus...stop making these retarded threads.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat

Savage Hulk strength fts are comparable to Superman...WWH isn't even needed. Lol...Savage Hulk has fought Gladiator (who have nanosecond fts), Sentry, Genis, etc...and all of them are speedsters. I can add to this though...Superman has fought people comparable to WWH though

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
None of these people can solos WWH. Colossus...stop making these retarded threads.

I'll bet you don't think all of them combined could beat him either. Tell me what WWH's response to Thor teleporting Hulk into space is? Oh wait, didn't you once claim Hulk was so strong he could swim in space, or was that someone else?

PillarofOsiris
Savage Hulk strength fts are comparable to Superman...WWH isn't even needed. Lol...Savage Hulk has fought Gladiator (who have nanosecond fts), Sentry, Genis, etc...and all of them are speedsters. I can add to this though...Superman has fought people comparable to WWH though

Can you show Hulk responding to a nano-second speed punch from Gladiator?

-Pr-

I love how you'll attribute a vague "nanosecond" feat which wasn't even one, to Gladiator, but freak the **** out when someone like Superman has a good speed feat.

Zack Fair
It would take an extremely pissed off Superman to take down Hulkster. But it is not irrational to think he can do it. His real saving grace is the vast speed advantage. If Superman thinks he can't normally do it I can see him taking a trip to the sun.

carver9
I'll bet you don't think all of them combined could beat him either. Tell me what WWH's response to Thor teleporting Hulk into space is? Oh wait, didn't you once claim Hulk was so strong he could swim in space, or was that someone else?

Yes, they all could stop WWH together. I didn't say anything, I posted a scan though. Strange was asked "why not bfr Hulk"...Strange response was, "it wouldn't stop him...he always find his way back and once he returns, he would even be madder than before". Don't argue at me, argue at on panel proof.

Zack Fair
LoL Strange really said that? Forgot all about that. What a retard ROFL

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I love how you'll attribute a vague "nanosecond" feat which wasn't even one, to Gladiator, but freak the **** out when someone like Superman has a good speed feat.

I never said Superman doesn't have Superman and I would never say Gladiator would fight someone at nanosecond speeds when MAJORITY of the time, he doesn't resort to such. Looking at Gladiator fights, he isn't punching someone a thousand times per second and he sure as hell isn't unhittable. Thats me looking at "on panel comics" without ignoring what happens in the pages of a comic book.

big grin

PillarofOsiris
People make a big deal of WWH holding back. Superman holds back virtually all the time.

Not only that, but if we all agree:

Superman CAN move at speeds of nano-seconds (AT LEAST)

THEN: any time someone of Hulk's speed hits Superman, Superman is holding back, as Superman COULD AVOID THE PUNCH. Key words: HE COULD.

So really, he's holding back in speed all time.

It's like how Hulk doesn't kill people like the Thing when he hits him, he's HOLDING BACK STRENGTH.

It's really the same thing with Superman's speed. Just because he doesn't use it all the time, doesn't mean it's any less effective if he decided he wanted to use it.

If Superman used all his powers to their maximum potential, the Hulk doesn't have a prayer against him (and that's ANY VERSION of the Hulk).

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LoL Strange really said that? Forgot all about that. What a retard ROFL

He also said he could snuff Hulk's life out with a twitch of his finger.

psycho gundam
I love how you'll attribute a vague "nanosecond" feat which wasn't even one, to Gladiator, but freak the **** out when someone like Superman has a good speed feat. imagine having like 6 carvers lowballing superman in every thread he's in. this is the hulk's curse.

-Pr-
I never said Superman doesn't have Superman and I would never say Gladiator would fight someone at nanosecond speeds when MAJORITY of the time, he doesn't resort to such. Looking at Gladiator fights, he isn't punching someone a thousand times per second and he sure as hell isn't unhittable. Thats me looking at "on panel comics" without ignoring what happens in the pages of a comic book.

big grin

So you're not actually going to reply to my post, then?

Originally posted by psycho gundam
imagine having like 6 carvers lowballing superman in every thread he's in. this is the hulk's curse.

It really isn't.

Carver gets shit because he's Carver, but are you seriously saying that people downplay every feat the Hulk has?

The Sorrow
superman would have gotten knocked the phuck out

come at me

wrong sentence structure. you just got zatanna's inner ear ruptured via finger snap
You can literally feel the hate laughing

carver9
Can you show Hulk responding to a nano-second speed punch from Gladiator?

When you show me ANY Herald minus Flash combating CONSISTENTLY at nano second speeds. What you are asking for takes away from CIS. I can't show you Hulk consistently waking around doing dimensional destroying thunderclaps so how can I show him responding to a nano second punch when characters doesn't fight like that all of the time...hell, when do they ever fight like that? Minus Flash.

PillarofOsiris
imagine having like 6 carvers lowballing superman in every thread he's in. this is the hulk's curse.

I love how saying Superman or Firestorm could solo somebody is lowballing that character. Hulk fans have this big victim mentality.

I think it's possible for Orion, Firestorm, Thor, SS, Sersi, and many others to solo Superman too. It's called being reasonable, which many Hulk fans aren't.

psycho gundam
are you seriously saying that people downplay every feat the Hulk has? look around lol. the hate is strong, so it's at least entertaining, but you can at least relate as you seem to fallow carver around like a seagull fallows a fishing boat.

these guys just don't quit

carver9
People make a big deal of WWH holding back. Superman holds back virtually all the time.

Not only that, but if we all agree:

Superman CAN move at speeds of nano-seconds (AT LEAST)

THEN: any time someone of Hulk's speed hits Superman, Superman is holding back, as Superman COULD AVOID THE PUNCH. Key words: HE COULD.

So really, he's holding back in speed all time.

It's like how Hulk doesn't kill people like the Thing when he hits him, he's HOLDING BACK STRENGTH.

It's really the same thing with Superman's speed. Just because he doesn't use it all the time, doesn't mean it's any less effective if he decided he wanted to use it.

If Superman used all his powers to their maximum potential, the Hulk doesn't have a prayer against him (and that's ANY VERSION of the Hulk).

So you admit, if Surfer used his powers to the fullest, he would stomp Superman? Make the thread.

-Pr-
look around lol. the hate is strong, so it's at least entertaining, but you can at least relate as you seem to fallow carver around like a seagull fallows a fishing boat.

these guys just don't quit

it's not Hulk hate, though.

It's not my fault he tends to go in to the threads that I would read anyway. Nice of you to keep it classy, though.

psycho gundam
"I love how" "Hulk fans" you always say the same tired stuff.

you guys created carver with this stuff. he is a bane on your hulk hate

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Harbinger
Waverider.

janus77
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom.
Got solo'd by Banner, TWICE smile

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by janus77
Got solo'd by Banner, TWICE smile

Doombots.

janus77
Doombots.
There is no Doom, only Doombots.

JakeTheBank
There is no Doom, only Doombots.

The likes of Hulk are beneath the attention of the real Doom.

janus77
The likes of Hulk are above the attention of the real Doom.
fixed smile

Black bolt z
Zatanna can not solo WWH.

As far as the weakest? A non-jobbing Superman probably. Just to fast for Hulk to catch.

JakeTheBank
fixed smile

You done broke it, son.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z

As far as the weakest? A non-jobbing Superman probably. Just to fast for Hulk to catch.

Of course she can.

janus77
You done broke it, son.
That's what the Doombots said to Banner, when he owned their master, Victor von Doom.

JakeTheBank
That's what the Doombots said to Banner, when he owned their master, Victor von Doom.

Better men than Banner have tried to break Doom and failed.

carver9

These rules that you all try to put into place for Superman speed needs to go across the board for every character. A non jobbing Surfer should create clones while moving at nano second speeds shooting creating Black holes and shooting planetary blast, while using Cosmic awareness.

Thor would create tornados along with using Chaos King level blast while teleporting and soul sucking.

Sentry should be using super speed while shooting planetary level blast, while ripping through atom, along with mind raping as well.

Lets not just do this for one character, share the wealth. Lets see how long these threads will last.

PillarofOsiris

Yes she can. Very easily in fact.

ColossusGrundy

Why? Insecure about something?

carver9
Why? Insecure about something?

No, you have outright stated you didn't like the Hulk...why make all of these threads "unless you are trying to prove something"(in which you are still failing at doing).

janus77
Better men than Banner have tried to break Doom and failed.
Others try, Banner does. It's what makes others lesser men than him.

That and the Gamma Force!

ColossusGrundy

She toyed with Lobo when the main man was super-pissed.

Don't think for a moment she couldn't change him back into Banner with a simple phrase, or transport him to the inside of the sun, or force him to calm down by magic.

Strange fought stupidly, tried to slug it out with him. Z would use her brain (and look great while doing so).

DarkSaint85
The Spot.

Come at me....

carver9
Blink.

ColossusGrundy
No, you have outright stated you didn't like the Hulk...why make all of these threads "unless you are trying to prove something"(in which you are still failing at doing).

You are incorrect sir. I said I didn't like the "crutch following" of Hulk fans with "Hulk will just get stronger" being the response to most everything.

As far as the character, he's fine when written properly.... boring as watching dust collect when he's not.

Rao Kal El
The list is quite big.

But with out the plot making characters to forget their other powers, I believe Strange could have BFR with out Zoom easily and Sentry should also make short work of him, if He wasn't fighting like an idiot.

DarkSaint85
Blink.

Oooh, good one.

Rip Hunter.

-Pr-
These rules that you all try to put into place for Superman speed needs to go across the board for every character. A non jobbing Surfer should create clones while moving at nano second speeds shooting creating Black holes and shooting planetary blast, while using Cosmic awareness.

Thor would create tornados along with using Chaos King level blast while teleporting and soul sucking.

Sentry should be using super speed while shooting planetary level blast, while ripping through atom, along with mind raping as well.

Lets not just do this for one character, share the wealth. Lets see how long these threads will last.

Except that your comparisons are horribly inaccurate, so your argument holds no weight.

Rao Kal El

That sounds nice and dandy, but I believe not all the characters have been stated to being able to use ALL of their powers at the same time.

DarkSaint85
Green Lantern, any one of them, with prep.

JLA satellite detectes the stone ship in our galaxy, the Green Lantern destroys it over Uranus. WWH is stopped.

You could replace GL with Firestorm. Who transmutes the stoneship into marshmallows.

Superman could just push it into the Sun.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

JLA satellite detectes the stone ship in our galaxy, the Green Lantern destroys it over Uranus. WWH is stopped.

You could replace GL with Firestorm. Who transmutes the stoneship into marshmallows.

Superman could just push it into the Sun.

I think a GL could beat him after he landed pretty easily as well.... if you consider grabbing him by the ankle with giant forceps and tossing him into the same sun.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
That sounds nice and dandy, but I believe not all the characters have been stated to being able to use ALL of their powers at the same time.

Surfer doesnt have to use it all at once to stomp any Herald.

JakeTheBank
The fantasy version of Surfer you're trying to make a point about doesn't exist. Just like Superman with the ability to solo 100,000 Hulks doesn't exist nor does Thor using all of his plot device powers all at the same time exist.

Extrapolation of feats is one thing, but when you start veering into territory that these characters clearly haven't displayed or even been alluded to using, you may as well just abandon ship right then and there.

DarkSaint85
Zauriel with his erasing you from the book of creation scream.

carver9
The fantasy version of Surfer you're trying to make a point about doesn't exist. Just like Superman with the ability to solo 100,000 Hulks doesn't exist nor does Thor using all of his plot device powers all at the same time exist.

Extrapolation of feats is one thing, but when you start veering into territory that these characters clearly haven't displayed or even been alluded to using, you may as well just abandon ship right there and there.

I know but Surfer has shown these abilities so I guess we can use them in combat situations. Firestorm, Green Lantern, Surfer, Thor, could pretty much become unbeatable using the style of debate shown in this thread. Completely ignoring/contradicting everything shown on panel. It would become a battle of versatility/powerset.

Rao Kal El
Surfer doesnt have to use it all at once to stomp any Herald.

He should with the very fast ones can use all of their powers at the same time.

carver9
He should with the very fast ones can use all of their powers at the same time.

Surfer would still stomp since he have speed of his own.

Rao Kal El
IMO all of this characters are fantasy version.

With rules that apply to our real world, We TRY to measure them.

DarkSaint85
I know but Surfer has shown these abilities so I guess we can use them in combat situations. Firestorm, Green Lantern, Surfer, Thor, could pretty much become unbeatable using the style of debate shown in this thread. Completely ignoring/contradicting everything shown on panel. It would become a battle of versatility/powerset.

How so? The JLa satellite monitors all incursions, they'd be pretty shit to not pick it up. Im assuming they hail the ship, and Hulk tells them he wants to seem bleed. Out of concern for the civilians, they intercept it before it arrives.

All in character.

Rao Kal El
Surfer would still stomp since he have speed of his own.

He is very powerful indeed, he is stomping some, but not all.

carver9
How so? The JLa satellite monitors all incursions, they'd be pretty shit to not pick it up. Im assuming they hail the ship, and Hulk tells them he wants to seem bleed. Out of concern for the civilians, they intercept it before it arrives.

All in character.

What are you talking about?

DarkSaint85
Oh thought you were referring to me and my plans....

carver9
He is very powerful indeed, he is stomping some, but not all.

What Herald wouldn't he stomp?

-Pr-

No, it really wouldn't.

carver9
No, it really wouldn't.

What Herald would beat Surfer if we use what he has shown on panel?

carver9
Oh thought you were referring to me and my plans....

What plans? confused

-Pr-
What Herald would beat Surfer if we use what he has shown on panel?

We don't argue by powerset. Period.

Anyone arguing for Surfer, or any character like that, would be going against the guidelines we've set out.

psycho gundam

Superman could just push it into the Sun. so, hulk is constrained by his apparent CIS-bound power, but then the characters above can kill on a whim?

Black bolt z
She toyed with Lobo when the main man was super-pissed.

Don't think for a moment she couldn't change him back into Banner with a simple phrase, or transport him to the inside of the sun, or force him to calm down by magic.

Strange fought stupidly, tried to slug it out with him. Z would use her brain (and look great while doing so). Once again, thats a high showing. And WWH would probably beat Lobo...

DarkSaint85
so, hulk is constrained by his apparent CIS-bound power, but then the characters above can kill on a whim?

Meh, I thought the Hulk could survive in space, didn't know I'd kill him.

carver9
We don't argue by powerset. Period.

Anyone arguing for Surfer, or any character like that, would be going against the guidelines we've set out.

Uuuuuummmm...I agree with you.

psycho gundam
Meh, I thought the Hulk could survive in space, didn't know I'd kill him. attempt to, which is just as wrong.

-Pr-
Uuuuuummmm...I agree with you.

Good.

carver9
That's what I meant Pr. Didn't understand why you quoted that post.

DarkSaint85
attempt to, which is just as wrong.
No.

I'm assuming that the whole set up is just like in WWH. So the heroes/villains/whatever character you name know who the Hulk is, and knows what he is capable of.

Transmuting the ship into marshmallows and having it disintegrate around him would not kill him. I know this, also, for a good clue, he's standing on the ship lol, in space. Using a GL to destroy the ship, or at least, disable its engines, would not kill him either - I've seen him take far worse explosions.

So no, I'm not attempting to kill him. I am trying to take away his means of getting to Earth, without fighting him. If anything, this is way within character for the JLA.

DarkSaint85
My OTHER pick, Zauriel - yes, that would kill him, and would be out of character, though, I agree.

ColossusGrundy
Once again, thats a high showing. And WWH would probably beat Lobo...

it's not a matter of strength, nor showing.

Lots of ways Z could beat a brick like Hulk, stronger than Lobo or not.

Badabing
Hulk claps, Zatanna ends up in the sun. biscuits

b_hulk

DarkSaint85
Hank Henshaw.

Swamp Thing.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk claps, Zatanna ends up in the sun. biscuits

b_hulk

Pretty sure anyone that can fly, warp, teleport, etc... can stop themselves from hurling toward the sun............. just sayin'

carver9
Hank Henshaw.

Swamp Thing.

Can't see Henshaw winning in a neutral environment.

-Pr-
That's what I meant Pr. Didn't understand why you quoted that post.

I was referring to this:

carver9
Sigh*...we both know I don't think Surfer, Thor, or Sentry fight like that. I am one of the few that actually base things off of on panel showings.

-Pr-
Sigh*...we both know I don't think Surfer, Thor, or Sentry fight like that. I am one of the few that actually base things off of on panel showings.

That wasn't why I brought it up.

lol, ok, if you say so.

iceman24567
Robert Louis Drake stomps Hulk

carver9
That wasn't why I brought it up.

lol, ok, if you say so.

Then we finally agree on something.

It's the truth.

-Pr-
Then we finally agree on something.

It's the truth.

Only that Superman using his speed isn't the same as the things you mentioned.

Only when it's for a character you like. erm

Harbinger
Wondering how someone like Graviton would fare against WWH.

Also, Sentinel could take Hulk.

carver9
Only that Superman using his speed isn't the same as the things you mentioned.

Only when it's for a character you like. erm

Please show me one post I used the speed argument for Gladiator beating someone.

No, I'm consistent. confused

-Pr-
Please show me one post I used the speed argument for Gladiator beating someone.

No, I'm consistent. confused

What?

lol. I could say more...

carver9
What?

lol. I could say more...

It's just not in you to concede is it?

No disrespect but there really isn't much you can say about that comment. I don't stick to one tactic to prove that a character can beat another character.

-Pr-
It's just not in you to concede is it?

No disrespect but there really isn't much you can say about that comment. I don't stick to one tactic to prove that a character can beat another character.

Concede to what?

Sure you do. It's called lowballing. vin

pym-ftw
I don't think Zatanna could revert hulk back to Bruce

Hulk has resisted Loki's magic before and he's well above her

JakeTheBank
When? And what kind of magic was Loki employing?

pym-ftw
Mind Control, wouldn't that be the basis for reverting Bruce

JakeTheBank
Not necessarily.

Z casting a spell to force him to transform wouldn't have to be mind control, though she could attempt to do so via mind wiping or something.

DarkSaint85
Can't see Henshaw winning in a neutral environment.

I didn't see it in a neutral environment; I saw it as taking place in Manhattan.

Nihilist
Plenty of people could solo WWH, the only reason Hulk did so well was people fighting like tards and shitloads of CIS/PIS

Estacado
Zom Strange can if he doesnt back up....

DarkSaint85
Ghost Rider if PIS doesn't step in...

Zack Fair
Would be funny if Zatanna just said "Go **** yourself" backwards.

SamZED
Not if youre the one she said it to...

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SamZED
Not if youre the one she said it to... Makes me glad I ain't green rage machine

thanos-prime
No one under trans level barring high level mages and the like are beating him for a majority.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by thanos-prime
No one under trans level barring high level mages and the like are beating him for a majority.

You sure about that? Of course, the possibilities are expanded greatly once you go beyond the simple Character A punch Character B confrontations, and throw off the shackles of PIS.

thanos-prime
You sure about that? Of course, the possibilities are expanded greatly once you go beyond the simple Character A punch Character B confrontations, and throw off the shackles of PIS. pretty sure.

DarkSaint85
pretty sure.

Where would you place....Pixie, from the X-men?

thanos-prime
Where would you place....Pixie, from the X-men? Under the mages and there like part which mostly includes beating him by bfr.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Wondering how someone like Graviton would fare against WWH.

Also, Sentinel could take Hulk. Graviton would win.

DarkSaint85
Under the mages and there like part which mostly includes beating him by bfr.

High end mage, Pixie? Nah.

thanos-prime
High end mage, Pixie? Nah. no the and there like part which basically includes anyone who could bfr him through magic.

DarkSaint85
Blink.

Gateway.

Cloak

DarkSaint85
Flash can do it as well.
High Evolutionary
Magik
GL/Firestorm I've already said.
Wonder Woman
Shadowcat, if she had kept going.
Elixir
Adam X
Adam Strange
Ghost Rider and Dr Strange, as said before.
A non-sabotaged Iron Man
Dr Fate.
Superboy Prime
If in a neutral setting with no civilians, Majestic
Swamp Thing and Henshaw, as mentioned before.
Any one of the Authority ('Door'), but without BFR, Hawksmoor and the Doctor
Rose Tattoo
Raven
Blink/Gateway/The Spot/Cloak/Pixie
Thor (ooh!)
Captain Atom, maybe?
Miss Martian/Martian Manhunter, if we turn CIS off.
Magneto using the famed blood rip.
Wolverine armed with the Muramasa blade
Anybody armed with the Muramasa blade lol.
Legion
Etc.

tkitna

I dont agee very often with Pillar, but I do with this comment.

The Sorrow
I don't see why Bruce couldn't just Hulk back up again and trick Zatanna like he did Strange if she tried to revert him. BFR would only be a temporary measure, as was stated he will always finds a way back, even Red She-Hulk punched her way back from another dimension and Hulk has done similar crazy stuff in the past.

It seems like Supermans speed or speed in general is brought up and dropped when it's convenient. Hulk is no slower than any of the bricks who have tagged/KO'd Superman while he was using superspeed. If he stood there and let Hulk attack him whilst actively trying to evade, I'd agree Hulk shouldn't be able to land a hit. It's when he bullrushes in as he usually does he may fly into a fist or whilst blitzing, Hulk could grab an arm or leg and catch Supes unaware. All it takes is one mistake.

Amadeus stated Bruce's brain works similar to his own, it almost impeccably allows him to run a huge amount of numbers/equations, which is why not a single person died during WWH and the reason his calculations of trajectory are virtually flawless. His adaptability could play a part in aiding dealing with speed, all Hulk's especially Bruce, have a self-preservation mechanism that kicks in whether in human or Hulk form. Add to this his supernatural sense of detection, the fact he has feats that far exceed the speed of sound, and along with all the above it really isn't surprising he has had very few showings of being completely overwhelmed by speed. Most that did came from his early days when he was more oafish and cumbersome.
Hulk has fought most of Marvels Supermen clones and beat each one of them, all of whom possess lightspeed. One arguably more powerful than Superman himself in the form of Sentry.

I don't see any herald or below beating him with pure force unless amped in some way. Someone with extremely exotic powers like Surfer or a high end mage like Strange would be be more troublesome than a superstrong or speedy type. Surfer was once able to "cure" Banner of the Hulk decades ago, admittedly I don't know how that would affect the Green Scar but a scalpel would be more effective than the sledgehammer approach in this scenario imo.

The problem with this Hulk isn't just overcoming the brawn which is a huge task in itself, it's the brains behind it too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Sorrow
I don't see why Bruce couldn't just Hulk back up again and trick Zatanna like he did Strange if she tried to revert him. BFR would only be a temporary measure, as was stated he will always finds a way back, even Red She-Hulk punched her way back from another dimension and Hulk has done similar crazy stuff in the past.

It seems like Supermans speed or speed in general is brought up and dropped when it's convenient. Hulk is no slower than any of the bricks who have tagged/KO'd Superman while he was using superspeed. If he stood there and let Hulk attack him whilst actively trying to evade, I'd agree Hulk shouldn't be able to land a hit. It's when he bullrushes in as he usually does he may fly into a fist or whilst blitzing, Hulk could grab an arm or leg and catch Supes unaware. All it takes is one mistake.

Amadeus stated Bruce's brain works similar to his own, it almost impeccably allows him to run a huge amount of numbers/equations, which is why not a single person died during WWH and the reason his calculations of trajectory are virtually flawless. His adaptability could play a part in aiding dealing with speed, all Hulk's especially Bruce, have a self-preservation mechanism that kicks in whether in human or Hulk form. Add to this his supernatural sense of detection, the fact he has feats that far exceed the speed of sound, and along with all the above it really isn't surprising he has had very few showings of being completely overwhelmed by speed. Most that did came from his early days when he was more oafish and cumbersome.
Hulk has fought most of Marvels Supermen clones and beat each one of them, all of whom possess lightspeed. One arguably more powerful than Superman himself in the form of Sentry.

I don't see any herald or below beating him with pure force unless amped in some way. Someone with extremely exotic powers like Surfer or a high end mage like Strange would be be more troublesome than a superstrong or speedy type. Surfer was once able to "cure" Banner of the Hulk decades ago, admittedly I don't know how that would affect the Green Scar but a scalpel would be more effective than the sledgehammer approach in this scenario imo.

The problem with this Hulk isn't just overcoming the brawn which is a huge task in itself, it's the brains behind it too.

Agreed. In a fisticuffs fight? WWh may likely win. Scalpels and finesse will be needed.

PillarofOsiris
I don't see why Bruce couldn't just Hulk back up again and trick Zatanna like he did Strange if she tried to revert him.

That's only ONE option of a near infinite number of them she has. But what if she made him revert to bruce and then turned him into a rock?

BFR would only be a temporary measure, as was stated he will always finds a way back, even Red She-Hulk punched her way back from another dimension and Hulk has done similar crazy stuff in the past.

What about dropping him in the vast empty space between galaxies? I know Red Hulk stated he can't breath in space. And I've seen Green Hulk wearing breathing masks in space. There is so much empty space between galaxies that something floating out there would never hit a planet.

Which Bricks are you talking about that have tagged Superman while he's going full speed? (Because for this argument to work, Superman would have had to have been going his full speed).

Being able to go lightspeed is one thing, Superman speed is FAR beyond light speed. He has feats going upward from 13 million times light speed. As far as I know, Sentry's fastest speed feat (and I could be wrong here) is taking care of some problem in Libya in a mater of minutes, from NYC. This is an impressive feat to be sure, but nowhere close to Superman's best.

I agree that I don't see anyone below Herald beating WWH one on one. Many heralds wouldn't be able to either. But there are plenty of them who could. I definitely disagree that speedy types wouldn't be a huge problem for the Hulk. I HIGHLY doubt Hulk could even hit Flash once if Flash was using his powers even semi-intelligently.

And as far as Superman, there's also the fact that I have never seen a single strength feat from WWH that even a HOLDING BACK Superman wouldn't be capable of replicating. But there would be plenty from Superman that I doubt WWH would be capable of. (Maggedon comes to mind). And that's just strength, nevermind Superman's other abilities.

Zack Fair

I don't think a single mistake is all WWH needs. Hulk can fight the clones all he wants. Unfortunately they are not the real deal, and you know Sentry fought like a moron.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I don't think a single mistake is all WWH needs. Hulk can fight the clones all he wants. Unfortunately they are not the real deal, and you know Sentry fought like a moron.
I agree, but Superman certainly can't afford many against Hulk this powerful. Beating Marvel's versions of Superclones proves he's no stranger to dealing with that particular powerset and more than held his own, but nowhere did I state it means he can beat Supes.

Sentry tried to use speed, which worked initially keeping the Hulk off balance until eventually he was able to counter, after that punch Sentry changed tactics and even went CBR-mode staying airbourne while spamming the Hulk with his EP. Once Hulk climbed the energy to face Sentry at that point he had little choice but to throw down. Could it have been done better? Sure, but you could say that about most fights involving the more powerful characters, especially in the last few years. The level of criticism directed at the fight I suspect is more to due with the outcome, than Sentry's tactics.

Zack Fair
I agree, but Superman certainly can't afford many against Hulk this powerful. Beating Marvel's versions of Superclones proves he's no stranger to dealing with that particular powerset and more than held his own. but nowhere did I state it means he can beat Supes.

Sentry tried to use speed, which worked initially keeping the Hulk off balance until eventually he was able to counter, after that punch Sentry changed tactics and even went CBR-mode staying airbourne while spamming the Hulk with his EP. Once Hulk climbed the energy to face Sentry at that point he had little choice but to throw down. Could it have been done better? Sure, but you could say that about most fights involving the more powerful characters, especially in the last few years. The level of criticism directed at the fight I suspect is more to due with the outcome, than Sentry's tactics. Fair enough.

carver9

This.

This version of Hulk powered through everything that was sent his way. It has to he a trans level character to stop him since he was trans himself.

carver9
Flash can do it as well.
High Evolutionary
Magik
Wonder Woman
Elixir
Adam X
Adam Strange
A non-sabotaged Iron Man
Dr Fate.
Superboy Prime
Rose Tattoo
Raven
Thor (ooh!)
Captain Atom, maybe?
Legion
Etc.

I see what you did.

-Pr-
i saw nothing during wwh to make me think he was trans. impressive, upper high herald? sure, and it would take an elite hh to put him down, but it is possible.

carver9
i saw nothing during wwh to make me think he was trans. impressive, upper high herald? sure, and it would take an elite hh to put him down, but it is possible.

How would a High Herald put him down though? Key word..."down

Sin I AM
Carver who do u think could put hulk down

carver9
Flash can do it as well.
High Evolutionary
Magik
Wonder Woman
Elixir
Adam X
Adam Strange
A non-sabotaged Iron Man
Dr Fate.
Superboy Prime
Rose Tattoo
Raven
Thor (ooh!)
Captain Atom, maybe?
Legion
Etc.

To answer your question Sin, majority of these people could given their potential.

Sin I AM
To answer your question Sin, majority of these people could given their potential.

Then your trolling PR then

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Then your trolling PR then

No I'm not...reread my post.

Sin I AM
No I'm not...reread my post.

Yes I did. U stated what could a high herald do to put down hulk. Then went on to tell me who could.put.him.down. and they aren't even.heralds

carver9
Yes I did. U stated what could a high herald do to put down hulk. Then went on to tell me who could.put.him.down. and they aren't even.heralds

First thing, I didn't say all of them, just some and if you look at the host of powers they have, you'll see why I said they could beat him. Dark made that list for a reason and right after his post, he bring up a physical confrontation. All of those people he mentioned have the ability to basically (not all but majority) get RID of Hulk not put him DOWN. I asked PR who could put Hulk DOWN, not remove him off of the battle field in which majority of that list can do. This doesn't include other means like Dark putting Wonder Woman on that same list...why do you think he put her on there...not because of her strength...its her LASSO. Learn the difference between "put down" and defeat.

Sin I AM
A win is a win Carver...ss doesn't even have to bfr him, he can revert him. Anyone with intangibility can phase away organs. Blink,.aoa NC ect can teleport off limbs.

Rao Kal El
lol, really no.

SMH

carver9
A win is a win Carver...ss doesn't even have to bfr him, he can revert him. Anyone with intangibility can phase away organs. Blink,.aoa NC ect can teleport off limbs.

SS isn't reverting Hulk. Hulk has grew limbs back nigh instantly. That isn't working.

Rao Kal El
SS isn't reverting Hulk. Hulk has grew limbs back nigh instantly. That isn't working.

Interesting theory.

Surfer was "unable" of reverting a Banner less hulk, but it wasn't because he was not able to draw the energy away from him, but because a Banner less Hulk has no Banner to revert.

IIRC Hulk said "If You keep trying to revert me, You will kill me" because there was no Banner.

Now, You say He can't do it, care to show why?

Remember Banner less Hulk reaches critical mass like WBH but the amount of energy generated by a Banner less hulk it seems to be greater as his energy disintegrates by touch, unlike WB's.

So care to show why?

Oh yes and IIRC it has been said that if you cut the head is game over. Though they might have changed that, Oh yes but I remember you said on another thread that You don't like to use recent showings, because they throw away the history of the character, so probably it won't matter anyway. But theoretically speaking, what do you think it will happen if someone lobotomized/vaporize the medulla oblongata? Theoretically speaking of course.

DarkSaint85
Even......his head?

Sin I AM

Issue number? Not saying I don't believe u,, I just don't well u know take your word for it

Sin I AM
lol, really no.

SMH

Pardon

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>