WBH vs Black Lantern Kal-L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
No BFR

Who wins?

Harbinger
BL. Hard.

Damborgson
Kal-l rips his heart out

abhilegend
Kal-L

PillarofOsiris
This should be closed for spite.

carver9
Hulk stomps...badly.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps...badly.
Even you can't believe this Carver.

If it was ordinary Kal-L then I could see you saying WBH takes wins. But BL Kal-L? No way.

Nihilist
You tell em Carter lol

Supes ftw

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop
Even you can't believe this Carver.

If it was ordinary Kal-L then I could see you saying WBH takes wins. But BL Kal-L? No way.

What do you mean by ordinary Kal-L?

Or we talking about the Pre-Crisis Kal-L that battle the Anti-Monitor, or the Kal-L that was stuck in that paradise world Alexander created?

Either one stomps, with Post Kal-L working a little harder for the win.

That Kal-L was able to fight against Post-Crisis Superman even after being stuck in that world, with no solar energy to feed on, stalemated post-crisis Kal, even battled against Prime, though he worked for the hits he got on Prime.

carver9
Hulk stomps...badly.

PillarofOsiris

You're pathetic.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You're pathetic.

You don't have the right calling anyone pathetic.

DarkSaint85
Carver, what are your reasons for picking WBH?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Are u seriously asking him that?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Are u seriously asking him that?

Well...yeah. It may seem that I have it in for Carver, but I am genuinely interested in his reasoning. Maybe he has some info that I don't, or has a different take on WBH's powers, or something. Either way, name-calling without knowing his reasons don't help.

PillarofOsiris
Trust me, there is no rational reason to think WBH wins here. Maybe you're unfamiliar with Carver, but he thinks WBH is a high to mid skyfather. If he was, then he'd have a CHANCE here. Kal-L with no black lantern amp is basically a pre crisis kryptonian.

carver9

Because he is stronger and more durable imo. Pillar, I never said WBH was skyfather...I said WBH is physically high trans to low trans...PHYSICALLY. I can't see anyone below skyfather punching another character melting Heralds, moons, beings that can walk through neutron stars and a planet. It ain't happening. Now if you can show me a skyfather doing anything remotely close to this, then you can basically get me to stfu about this. Hell, it was a skyfather present during all of this and she needed Hulk help at stopping beings he melted without even touching them.

-Pr-
So how is Hulk going to kill someone that can't be killed by physical means?

abhilegend
Because he is stronger and more durable imo. Pillar, I never said WBH was skyfather...I said WBH is physically high trans to low trans...PHYSICALLY. I can't see anyone below skyfather punching another character melting Heralds, moons, beings that can walk through neutron stars and a planet. It ain't happening. Now if you can show me a skyfather doing anything remotely close to this, then you can basically get me to stfu about this. Hell, it was a skyfather present during all of this and she needed Hulk help at stopping beings he melted without even touching them.
Kal-L destroyed space-time and destroyed earth two in the fight against superman. Now he is unkillable and posseses a speed that rivals zoom. Not hard to calculate who wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
So how is Hulk going to kill someone that can't be killed by physical means? isn't it your job to close these types of threads?

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
isn't it your job to close these types of threads?

Yes, and I'll close it when I get my reply, as I'm curious.

Thanks for reminding me though... ermm

thanos-prime
Stalemate

abhilegend
Kal-El and Kal-L shattering Earth-two
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/SHATTERS%20BOUNDARIES%20OF%20TIME%20AND%20SPACE/th_AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORCES5.jpg

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/SHATTERS%20BOUNDARIES%20OF%20TIME%20AND%20SPACE/th_AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORCES5.jpg You and I both know what's going to be posted now

Damborgson
Because he is stronger and more durable imo. Pillar, I never said WBH was skyfather...I said WBH is physically high trans to low trans...PHYSICALLY.
Even though you hate Hulk, you did pretty well.

Grey Hulk...low Herald.

Banner Hulk...mid Herald

Savage Hulk...mid to high Herald

WWH...low trans

Nul...low trans

Holding back WBH that appeared after fighting Sentry and appeared during the Armageddon fight....high Trans

Non-holding back WBH...low to mid skyfather

glad you're changing your mind at least

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You and I both know what's going to be posted now
Yeah, I know. Killing some second rate hulk villains via planet destruction>destroying space-time and retconning characters and shattering earth. Remind me what happened when an amped WBH stomped on FFF on earth again?

Branlor Swift
Remind me what happened when an amped WBH stomped on FFF on earth again? We're supposed to ignore that... duh!

Hulk destroys planets bruh. The Foom thing was non canon.

abhilegend
We're supposed to ignore that... duh!

Hulk destroys planets bruh. The Foom thing was non canon.
A very passionate hulk faNBOY argued that we should ignore that because its earth and pak made a mistake despite the fact that HOTM was basically pak ejaculating on comic while imagining big, green and ugly. What hulk fans likes to ignore that in dark dimension matter is weaker than in normal earth and the feat gets invalidated because of it. Counter:it wasn't said in the comic, so it isn't valid. Don't you know unless a writer says sun is warm, its not warm according to hulk fans.

Galan007
Kal-El and Kal-L shattering Earth-two "to be continued in ic #5."

but in ic #5, they were... eh... fighting on earth 2-- so how in the heck could they have destroyed it in that scan..?

i'm so confused...

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
"to be continued in ic #5."

but in ic #5, they were... eh... fighting on earth 2-- so how in the heck could they have destroyed it there..?

i'm so confused...

It's Superman, they just retconned punch that little detail before IC5 started, so easy even child can comprend it. wink

Branlor Swift
A very passionate hulk faNBOY argued that we should ignore that because its earth and pak made a mistake despite the fact that HOTM was basically pak ejaculating on comic while imagining big, green and ugly. What hulk fans likes to ignore that in dark dimension matter is weaker than in normal earth and the feat gets invalidated because of it. Counter:it wasn't said in the comic, so it isn't valid. Don't you know unless a writer says sun is warm, its not warm according to hulk fans. What you're forgetting is Hulk's pants are indestructible and he gets stronger the madder he gets.

Hulk hater.

abhilegend
"to be continued in ic #5."

but in ic #5, they were... eh... fighting on earth 2-- so how in the heck could they have destroyed it in that scan..?

i'm so confused...
Their punches were destroying and re-building reality alongside earth-one and two every time they punched each other as they were living each other's life. Its confusing but they destroyed earth-two.

-Pr-
Maybe someone remembers, as I'm not sure. Did a black ring (snicker) get destroyed during Blackest Night?

Galan007
Their punches were destroying and re-building reality alongside earth-one and two every time they punched each other as they were living each other's life. Its confusing but they destroyed earth-two. hmm...

anyway, kal wins.

abhilegend
What you're forgetting is Hulk's pants are indestructible and he gets stronger the madder he gets.

Hulk hater.
laughing out loud
Yeah, I'm as much of a hulk hater as carv loves superman.

abhilegend
hmm...

anyway, kal wins.
Hulk hater.durhulk

Galan007
i don't care for hulk as a character, but there is no denying that his pants are absolutely fabulous. therefore, i feel inclined to call it a love/hate relationship.

Branlor Swift
Hulk's denim is the most powerful material in the universe. It's really unfair to give that power to such a shitty character

carver9
Ok, I'm back. First I want to answer Pr question. Pr, even though he can't be killed, he can be koed.

Second...Damborgson...I said WBH is PHYSICALLY a low skyfather and he is.

Pillar...shut up

@abhi..I'm not impressed because there was so much going on during that time and Luthor was destroying time which could be the reason the flux was happening during the Suoerman fight. This doesn't include the fact that Lois dead body was near them during the entire fight, let alone the other humans that was watching the fight...not impressed. Especially when we have Savage Hulk himself punching through time. Then we have Hulk punching the altering reality power clean out of Onslaught

At Bieb...don't act like you know me.

@Galan...of course you'd be surprised because the Earth wasn't destroyed during that fight...it was shown as clear as day when the fight was over with.

At Jake...come at me bro.

DarkSaint85
Ok, I'm back. First I want to answer Pr question. Pr, even though he can't be killed, he can be koed.

Pillar...shut up

@abhi..I'm not impressed because there was so much going on during that time and Luthor was destroying time which could be the reason the flux was happening during the Suoerman fight. This doesn't include the fact that Lois dead body was near them during the entire fight, let alone the other humans that was watching the fight...not impressed. Especially when we have Savage Hulk himself punching through time. Then we have Hulk punching the altering reality power clean out of Onslaught

@Galan...of course you'd be surprised because the Earth wasn't destroyed during that fight...it was shown as clear as day when the fight was over with.

Jake..Jake's not even here, man.

Golgo13
You get em, Carver!

abhilegend

Pillar...shut up

You don't have a clue what you're talking about AGAIN. The fight you are referencing is from IC 5, this fight is from AOS 649 and Superman 226. Seriously where is lois and humans in that scan where they are fighting in space?

DarkSaint85
Pillar, I never said WBH was skyfather...I said WBH is physically high trans to low trans...PHYSICALLY.

WTH man...

zopzop
Hulk's denim is the most powerful material in the universe. It's really unfair to give that power to such a shitty character
laughing
God, I hate you.

You know this is a good point. Has a BL EVER been KOed? I've never seen it. They either dead (destroyed by "White Light"wink or alive and kickin' ass.

PS the Mogo incident counts as being alive, since they are destroyed and reforming infinitely.

carver9
WTH man...

I was angry when I posted that.

Do you have scans of the planet being destroyed?

Branlor Swift
The madder Carver gets...

carver9
laughing
God, I hate you.

You know this is a good point. Has a BL EVER been KOed? I've never seen it. They either dead (destroyed by "White Light"wink or alive and kickin' ass.

PS the Mogo incident counts as being alive, since they are destroyed and reforming infinitely.

WWH never been koed. confused

DarkSaint85
What planet?

Branlor Swift
WWH never been koed. confused Except by that can Thor.

zopzop
WWH never been koed. confused
I was wondering if a BL has ever been KOed smile

DarkSaint85
I was wondering if a BL has ever been KOed smile

I have not seen them KOed, and obv, being dead, cannot be killed. BFR is also off for this match.

How would WBH win, then? Even smashing them up into tiny little pieces, or vapourising them with the energy blasts from Hulk, won't put them down....

-Pr-

Pillar...shut up

Not really...

zopzop
I have not seen them KOed, and obv, being dead, cannot be killed. BFR is also off for this match.

How would WBH win, then? Even smashing them up into tiny little pieces, or vapourising them with the energy blasts from Hulk, won't put them down....
I know. I was just wondering if they ever been KOed because I've never seen it on panel.

And even if BFR was on, it's not like Hulk can BFR Kal anywhere anyways.

carver9

WBH has never been koed let alone phased by physical hits. WWH has never been koed either. So if BFR is off, how is either of them winning?

DarkSaint85
Exactly - I lean towards stalemate. You were the one who said WBH stomped badly....

carver9
Exactly - I lean towards stalemate. You were the one who said WBH stomped badly....

I think he does win since I think both can be koed by sufficient force (WBH is stronger IMO). Powergirl was withstanding his hits and I sure as hell cant see her standing up to 1, let alone 2, 3, or 4 hits from WBH.

Damborgson

I never said WBH was skyfather...I said WBH is physically high trans to low trans...PHYSICALLY.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

abhilegend
For anyone wondering if that scene of Kal-L and Kal-El breaking the world was hyperbole, here it happens again

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_02-03.jpg

How were they on earth-two in IC 5 then? They were breaking and rebuilding reality with their every hit

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_12.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_18-1.jpg

Diesldude
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/INSANE%20FEATS/SHATTERS%20BOUNDARIES%20OF%20TIME%20AND%20SPACE/th_AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORCES5.jpg And they didn't die from the impact like a certain green giant who was resurrected by a wishing well.

abhilegend
The fight carver was quoting is this

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Battles/heroes/InfiniteCrisis05c.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Battles/heroes/InfiniteCrisis05d.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Battles/heroes/InfiniteCrisis05e.jpg
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Battles/heroes/InfiniteCrisis05f.jpg

Lek Kuen
WBH has never been koed let alone phased by physical hits. WWH has never been koed either. So if BFR is off, how is either of them winning?
WBH has been phased by hits before, he's shown pain. And big difference is we've seen Hulk be dropped before so unless we have evience to say this version can't be beatan we can't assume that.

BLs are zombies controlled by a ring, I can't see one getting Koed since it will just control them anyway.

keiththegreat
can't be phased by physical hits? didnt sentry's punch knock him back to banner?

carver9
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
WBH has been phased by hits before, he's shown pain. And big difference is we've seen Hulk be dropped before so unless we have evience to say this version can't be beatan we can't assume that.

BLs are zombies controlled by a ring, I can't see one getting Koed since it will just control them anyway.

When was WBH phased by physical attacks.

Like usual Keith, you don't know what you are talking about. There is a difference between WWH and WBH. When did Sentry fight WBH? Scans.

Rao Kal El
Why is this still open?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Why is this still open?

I was still waiting on an answer to my question.

I guess I'm not going to get it though...

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.