Cruel Intentions DVD Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviefan2000
I was going to purchase Cruel Intentions on DVD, and I wondered which edition to get. There is the "Special Edition" and "Collector's Edition", which one has more extras and stuff like that?

ToMacco
Don't care, sorry. But probably Collectors Edition has more.

ToMacco
Hey wait a minute. Isn't this spam? Look how generic the name is "Moviefan2000". Then s/he posts once about a certain movie, then takes off? This could be one of those people who has a job going to every movie site and posting the same thing.

BackFire349
just buy a better movie.

edwinian
I personally would just rent it...why bother spending money on that when Harry Potter is coming out to DVD this weekend!!!

ToMacco
Or spend your money at the bar.

Asami
I enjoyed that movie. But I only watch the movie.......... For the movie!

ToMacco
The only good part of that movie was the lesbian kiss.

BackFire349
and when it ended.

Thomas H
ok...zzzz

moviefan2000
I don't understand why this is spam.....
I asked a question, had other stuff to take care of and came back this evening to see if someone had answered my question. I don't understand how someone could have a job by posting the same question in multiple forums.

BackFire349
you're going to have to forgive tommaco, he isnt quite right in the head... *leans over and gets close to moviefans ears and whispers quietly* to much booze

Julie
I've heard of the movie, but I never bothered to see it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.