Vitiate and Revan died?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arhael
It seems that game not gonna get continuation.
So did Vitiate die for real or it was only Voice and did Revan used Fold Space ability or simply exploded?

I believe both died for good.
If Vitiate could transfer essence, he wouldn't need his original body. Also, transfer essence destroys original body as proven by Bane and Palpatine.
With Revan no way I will believe that he used Fold Space. While such ability exists and even explained in FotJ but at no point it mentions that it can transfer through walls or any other solid objects.

And main reason is that there is no way to make a good and unique story by bringing back both characters. If continuation is to be ever produced, Malgus would be far more interesting choice for main villain. And on lightside, well, they still have Satele Shan.

What you guys think?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Arhael

Just because its going Free-to-play doesn't mean it's not going to continue.

S_W_LeGenD
And the basis of this assumption is?

So did Vitiate die for real or it was only Voice and did Revan used Fold Space ability or simply exploded?
At the current story level of SWTOR; none of them are dead.

Vitiate lost a voice to the Hero of Tython. And Revan have (apparently) escaped from the Sith Strike Team through his special capability.

I believe both died for good.
If Vitiate could transfer essence, he wouldn't need his original body. Also, transfer essence destroys original body as proven by Bane and Palpatine.
Vitiate is a master of Sith Sorcery. Do not underestimate him.

With Revan no way I will believe that he used Fold Space. While such ability exists and even explained in FotJ but at no point it mentions that it can transfer through walls or any other solid objects.
Revan had exceptional command of the Force. When will you realize this?

Check this interview:

http://www.darthhater.com/forums/forum-home/general-discussion/24641-spoilers-revans-fate-after-the-foundry-encounter

And main reason is that there is no way to make a good and unique story by bringing back both characters. If continuation is to be ever produced, Malgus would be far more interesting choice for main villain. And on lightside, well, they still have Satele Shan.

What you guys think?
Check this video:

-7XUgmllYGM

Lord Lucien
So that's what a mediocre official fan-fic writer looks like.

Lucius
Revan and Vitiate merged into the Forceslaught and together the two threaten to destroy the universe and all of reality.

Tzeentch._
Wow, Drew is extremely fat and slovenly. He looks like a cross between Dennis Nedry and IdrA.

Based
Revan escaped? I didn't play no generic Sith so I never got the chance to play that flashpoint.

Nephthys
He puts up a shield when you get him to low health and then disappears in a flash of light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.