Marvel vs DC (Street Level Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
Team Marvel

Spiderman

Wolverine

Punisher

Deadpool

Black Widow

Team DC

Bane

Cassandra Cain

Batman

Green Arrow

Ozymandias

Morals on

Random encounter

Standard equipment

All Characters are current

Wins by KO and Death

No prep.

Fight takes place in Times Sqaure NYC

Who Wins?

Golgo13
DCnU or DCU?

DarkSaint85
Good match.

At first, I thought oh Spiderman's there, this will be a stomp in MArvel's favour.

But with morals on, and a deadweight in Deadpool, plus the new Bane/Arrow...I give the slight edge to...Marvel. Standard equip, can't see DC putting Wolvie down.

society619
Originally posted by Golgo13
DCnU or DCU?

I said all character are current so DCnU

Golgo13
Bane doesn't have enough showings and Ozy isn't in the DCnU, so Marvel wins. Kind of a stomp, IMO.

society619
Originally posted by Golgo13
Bane doesn't have enough showings and Ozy isn't in the DCnU, so Marvel wins. Kind of a stomp, IMO.

I thought we were referring to Batman and Green Arrow?

Golgo13
Bane just appeared not too long ago. Stronger than ever, but not enough showings.

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good match.

At first, I thought oh Spiderman's there, this will be a stomp in MArvel's favour.

But with morals on, and a deadweight in Deadpool, plus the new Bane/Arrow...I give the slight edge to...Marvel. Standard equip, can't see DC putting Wolvie down. I realise Deadpool isnt exactly everyone's favorite character at this point but how is he a deadweight?

Flyattractor
How can Wolverine even be considered "Street" anymore anyway.

society619
Originally posted by Flyattractor
How can Wolverine even be considered "Street" anymore anyway.

Same can be said for Spiderman as well but they still have many street level feats. I tried to counter Marvel's power with DC's intellect not to mention they all are great h2h fighters.

Flyattractor
Well if the battle can be won by intellect the DC in a VERY BIG STOMP.
Fight wize. Would depend on how Team DC paired off against the others in both solo and teaming up.
Bats tech and Ozy's intell and reflexes might be able to put down Spidey for a little while.
Ollie can handle Frank.
Cassandra MIGHT be able to dodge wolvie long enough for the others to take out the rest of team MU,but since wolive can't even be knocked unconscious via chemical/gasses in Bats's belt or by physical force he will be the biggest threat.

Batgirl vs Black Widow would be a fun match up to watch.

pym-ftw
Peter can solo with his webs, ozy is the only one capable of dodging the webs but he can't tank a spidey punch

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Peter can solo with his webs, ozy is the only one capable of dodging the webs but he can't tank a spidey punch

GA has the tech to block the webs.

pym-ftw
^But not the speed

Pete has speed blitz people much faster raver

DarkSaint85
I put Deadpool as.a.deadweight as he has no HF anymore, and has realised that his skills aren't what they used to be either as he has been over reliant on them

pym-ftw
Random question is current bane atleast an aim dodger or does frank kill him at the bell?

SamZED
I put Deadpool as.a.deadweight as he has no HF anymore, and has realised that his skills aren't what they used to be either as he has been over reliant on them
Agreed, I forgot about the HF for a moment. He said he's gonna need some times to get used to not having it. Although he's doing fine.

Golgo13
^But not the speed

Pete has speed blitz people much faster raver

He's also jobbed to people he shouldn't. sad

pym-ftw
^agreed but that's why the board has pis/cis rules

In character he webs hands and feet at bell before anyone short of ozy and Logan can react but his reflexes are well outside of anyone else in this threads

Flyattractor
^agreed but that's why the board has pis/cis rules

In character he webs hands and feet at bell before anyone short of ozy and Logan can react but his reflexes are well outside of anyone else in this threads Except for Wolvierne. Who is stronger and faster.

Q99
Waaay more powers on the Marvel team, they win.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Except for Wolvierne. Who is stronger and faster.
Spiderman is much faster than Logan but far less skilled

And strength i'd say wash with edge to Pete

8swords
deadpool puts a timeomb in his stomach, then he goes to enemy territory and waves a white flag, after which he cracks a joke then BOOM!!!!... laughing laughing laughing

he actually did that to a team(forgot the name but blob was in it and i think it was in the CW arc, but he uses a grenade then)

BUSTER1
Marvel ftw . The have way too much power. Spiderman and Logan are above street level and if the Spidey in this was, freestyle pre kung fu Parker they would prevail. as this is current versions, with SPiderman being a competent exponent of kung fu, team Marvel win well.

srankmissingnin
Spider-man, Wolverine or Deadpool, can all solo.

I love how yesterday there was a Wolverine vs 15 juiced up Venom Banes thread, that was closed immediately for spite because it was obvious Wolverine would win easily... and here is this thread, with less far less opposition, where Wolverine has significant back up with him... and it's still open.

SamZED
Originally posted by 8swords
deadpool puts a timeomb in his stomach, then he goes to enemy territory and waves a white flag, after which he cracks a joke then BOOM!!!!... laughing laughing laughing

he actually did that to a team(forgot the name but blob was in it and i think it was in the CW arc, but he uses a grenade then) Great Lake's Avengers. You're correct, but it wasn't Blob it was Big Bertha.

JakeTheBank
Marvel stomps.

StyleTime
The DC team needs more people with actual powers. Or prep.

As it stands now, Marvel wins solidly.

society619
To be fair, I will give everyone 3 days prep to know what they are up against

guy222
marvel takes it

Golgo13
Originally posted by society619
To be fair, I will give everyone 3 days prep to know what they are up against

Bruce.

bayhunter12
With 3 days prep batman could find a way to neutralize spiderman, but i still think marvel takes this due to the fact of wolverine.

JayDaDon
Spiderman is much faster than Logan but far less skilled

And strength i'd say wash with edge to Pete

What do you mean edge to pete? He's so much stronger than logan its no disscussion. Is it possible you meant speed was a wash?

Mindset
he has no HF anymore That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

I'm glad I stopped reading comics.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Lol. Well, its kinda nice now because A - he's actually enjoying being him, and B - he's relearning his skills, so hopefully he'll start being more professional.

Mindset
Lol. Well, its kinda nice now because A - he's actually enjoying being him, and B - he's relearning his skills, so hopefully he'll start being more professional. Originally posted by Mindset
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

pym-ftw
@bayhunter

How does bats stop the spidey blitz

@Jay

I know I'm just trying to keep the peace

Granted Logan is super human all around
raver

8swords
Originally posted by bayhunter12
With 3 days prep batman could find a way to neutralize spiderman, but i still think marvel takes this due to the fact of wolverine.

bats cant stop the Ultimate Spider!!!

pym-ftw
^off topic, but is the new spiderman (ultimate-verse) have the same powers as peter? I never got into the ultimate-verse

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by SamZED
I realise Deadpool isnt exactly everyone's favorite character at this point but how is he a deadweight?

he currently has no healing. Though he still has some skill and guns still kill so he isn't entirely deadweight lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.