Aqua man (DCnU) vs Ironman (bleeding edge)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/1160130-iron_man___new_armor_super.jpg

vs

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/aquaman.jpg

-Pr-
Iron Man most likely.

Picture sucks btw.

trollfacejpg
I could imagine Pr not liking your Aquaman representation

psycho gundam
what's wrong with it? it's original artwork that some child put a lot of effort into creating, the colours are within the lines, too.

trollfacejpg
You bring valid points to this discussion.

society619
lol @ that picture of Aquaman

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what's wrong with it? it's original artwork that some child put a lot of effort into creating, the colours are within the lines, too.

Yes, "some child". vin

ColossusGrundy
Iron Man is too mobile because of flight. If AM could get ahold of him, he'd tear Tony to pieces............ problem is he probably wont.

Underwater AM wins.

Standard battle, flight with ranged weapons give IM the win.

JakeTheBank
Iron Man.

He'd take pre-Flashpoint Aquaman too for that matter.

Branlor Swift
The picture says it all.

Iron Man is a character people care about with lots of effort going into him, while any drawing from a 4 to 50 year old could pass as official art on Aquaman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The picture says it all.

Iron Man is a character people care about with lots of effort going into him, while any drawing from a 4 to 50 year old could pass as official art on Aquaman.

Well, Gundam put a lot of effort in to his picture and I didn't want to be mean...

StiltmanFTW
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/aquaman.jpg

laughing

The guy that talks to fish loses.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Iron Man is too mobile because of flight. If AM could get ahold of him, he'd tear Tony to pieces............ problem is he probably wont.

Underwater AM wins.

Standard battle, flight with ranged weapons give IM the win.

If AM could get ahold of him, he'd tear Tony to pieces............ rolling on floor laughing

That's a good one.

IM 10/10

CosmicComet
Who drew that picture?

It looks like shit.

You couldn't find a better Bleeding Edge armor picture to put up there?

Glorificus
Iron Man.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Tony Stark
If AM could get ahold of him, he'd tear Tony to pieces............ rolling on floor laughing

That's a good one.

IM 10/10

You don't think if AM could get his hands on Tony, hed mess up his armor?

I mean, really?

Even Thing could do that.

BlackZero30x
Pr you live a hard knock life I tell ya.....At least some people can appreciate Aquaman! lol

-Pr-
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
You don't think if AM could get his hands on Tony, hed mess up his armor?

I mean, really?

Even Thing could do that.

With the trident he could do some damage, but Tony still has a strength and range advantage. That, and I'm not sure how well Arthur's telepathy would do seeing as he's had almost no feats with it post reboot.

JakeTheBank
Stark also has psi-blockers, too.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Stark also has psi-blockers, too.

Yeah, that's what i thought.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Stark also has psi-blockers, too. tony's mind is literally computerized these days, which makes him nigh-immune to outside telepathy. as he put it: "psychics can't read a hard drive.":
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/?action=view&current=im_tpimmune3.jpg

-Pr-
Aquaman beat an Alien AI once... Though it was pre-reboot, admittedly.

Suppose it's not the same thing though.

Galan007
nice, didn't know that. thumb up

still though, if aquaman were to attempt mind-phuckery, he'd have to first bypass the psi-dampeners offered by tony's armor(which are quite formidable), and would then have to shut down tony's hard drive-esque/tp-proof mind... all before getting pulverized into a steaming pile of tuna. don't see things going well for him, tbh.

imo he'd have better luck hurling a starfish at tony and hoping for the best.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007

still though, if aquaman were to attempt mind-phuckery, he'd have to first bypass the psi-dampeners offered by tony's armor(which are quite formidable), and would then have to shut down tony's hard drive-esque/tp-proof mind... all before getting pulverized into tuna. don't see him doing that.

He might.

Starro ftw!!!!!

As for this thread, Tony wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tony has been incredibly formidable lately from what I have seen. He takes a healthy majority imho against either pre or post flashpoint Aquaman. At this point, he could just straight up beat the shit out of him due a difference in power. The waterhand era might be the only time I can see Arthur winning.

carver9
Lol at Galan post (even though I agree with him) star fish comment.

-Pr-

still though, if aquaman were to attempt mind-phuckery, he'd have to first bypass the psi-dampeners offered by tony's armor(which are quite formidable), and would then have to shut down tony's hard drive-esque/tp-proof mind... all before getting pulverized into a steaming pile of tuna. don't see things going well for him, tbh.

You had me until that last line.

**** you.

Galan007
laughing out loud

-Pr-
I do agree with you on most of it, though. Like I said, Tony has some definite advantages.

Newjak
Advantages such as being cooler stick out tongue

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
I do agree with you on most of it, though. Like I said, Tony has some definite advantages. where the bleeding edge armor is concerned, i tend to think back to tony's fairly recent battle with crimson dynamo and ulik (amped by high evolutionary.) keep in mind that both of them were more than a match for thor, and tony had no problem contending with either of them.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Newjak
Advantages such as being cooler stick out tongue

cool aint shit.

though i suppose i could say arthur never hunted his teammates because of some law...

psycho gundam
he's too scared of superman

Newjak
cool aint shit.

though i suppose i could say arthur never hunted his teammates because of some law... That was Iron Hitler, Hitler had possessed Tony. stick out tongue

CosmicComet
where the bleeding edge armor is concerned, i tend to think back to tony's fairly recent battle with crimson dynamo and ulik (amped by high evolutionary.) keep in mind that both of them were more than a match for thor, and tony had no problem contending with either of them.

Thor high meta, Iron Man high herald.

Confirmed.

Galan007
in thor's defense, that was before he completely sucked.

-Pr-
he's too scared of superman

That might be true if Superman hadn't backed down from him more than once.

psycho gundam
out of pity

-Pr-
lol, no.

Newjak
What would Aquaman do to Superman?

And if you need proof that Superman is greater than Aquaman Superman's name doesn't come up in spell check Aquaman's does. Check and mate stick out tongue

-Pr-
What would Aquaman do to Superman?

And if you need proof that Superman is greater than Aquaman Superman's name doesn't come up in spell check Aquaman's does. Check and mate stick out tongue

Lecture him about how he's not looking after life the way he should, for one.

Galan007
What would Aquaman do to Superman? V0kvdi3GGA0

oddly enough, the Spanish-subtitled clip had the best quality. /shrug

Newjak
Lecture him about how he's not looking after life the way he should, for one. Like Batman does stick out tongue

-Pr-
Like Batman does stick out tongue

Except that Aquaman is doing it because it's right, not because he wants to seem superior.

V0kvdi3GGA0

oddly enough, the Spanish-subtitled clip had the best quality. /shrug

I can't wait for the robot chicken special, incidentally.

Newjak
Except that Aquaman is doing it because it's right, not because he wants to seem superior.

I can't wait for the robot chicken special, incidentally. I guess it does take some guts to talk up to a guy who can turn your head 180 degrees before you knew it happened hmm

-Pr-
I guess it does take some guts to talk up to a guy who can turn your head 180 degrees before you knew it happened hmm

...sneer

Newjak
...sneer It would be the best Superman has snapped story ever.

Aquaman is giving him a lecture than boom. Aquaman is looking the other way and Superman goes off to do evil things.

On topic though I don't know enough about the new Aquaman to say who wins for sure. I know he has the ship lifting feat which is hell of impressive.

-Pr-
It would be the best Superman has snapped story ever.

Aquaman is giving him a lecture than boom. Aquaman is looking the other way and Superman goes off to do evil things.

On topic though I don't know enough about the new Aquaman to say who wins for sure. I know he has the ship lifting feat which is hell of impressive.

He is impressive, just not on the level Tony would be/is.

Newjak
Cool I've always like Aquaman, he is not my favorite but he definitely has potential and I've always enjoyed the Atlantis angle in stories.

Blair Wind
You should read his current run. It's really well done.

comicfan11
Aquaman 10/10 underwater.
IM 6-7/10 on land.

And AQ's Trident actualy hurt DS, so he could do serious damage to Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.