Jack Bauer vs Natasha Romanoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Jack believes that Natasha has killed Renee Walker. Natasha knows that Jack is coming for her. Everything can be used as a weapon except firearms. Who wins this fight? The former Delta operator, ex-CIA and CTU agent or the hot woman?

Lestov16
She's more agile, but IDK if she can get past his damage soak, especially if he's in revenge mode

BruceSkywalker
oh jeez the man eats terrorists and nukes for breakfast.. Natasha can hurracanrah him all she wants that will not stop him from snapping her neck

Sadako of Girth
Who knows. She might have a taser.... wink

Lestov16
Bauer would laugh at it, saying he's taken 20 months with no effect, before telling BW that he'll let her keep her throat....if she can use it well shifty

Sadako of Girth
No effect cept pooing himself and death?

Lestov16
Considering none of that happened on Day 6, the day he came back, no there is no pooing or death.

Sadako of Girth
1st to die loses: MVF rule. (Not that youve shown any care for those...) We might have to include a rule about pooing yourself too.

Lestov16
Well Jack's not going to die at all, so I'm not sure what your point is

Sadako of Girth
Depends if this is aged Black Widow with a taser or not.. wink

Lestov16
Don't understand what a tazer has to do with anything

Sadako of Girth
It is somthing that killed Bauer. And in the most other universes, thats survivable.

(Especially in the DHverse where ever small lapdogs can just take it and limp for a week. IE small DH lapdogs are tougher than Tony's b*tch. smile )

Now if Romanov has one, Bauer is screwed.

Hell he may be screwed anyways, judging by Avengers Assemble feats.

When Black Widow allows herself to get "captured" its so that she can interrogate her "captors" followed by killing them almost immediately.

When Bauer gets captured, he is f**ked for 20 months and is killed a couple of times during the procedure...by even TV grade villians.

Newjak
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
It is somthing that killed Bauer. And in the most other universes, thats survivable.

(Especially in the DHverse where ever small lapdogs can just take it and limp for a week. IE small DH lapdogs are tougher than Tony's b*tch. smile )

When Black Widow allows herself to get "captured" its so that she can interrogate her "captors" followed by killing them almost immediately.

When Bauer gets captured, he is f**ked for 20 months and is killed a couple of times during the procedure...by even TV grade villians. She did have a taser like weapon she used.

Remember the the little shocker wrist braces she was using in the final fight.

Lestov16
It is somthing that killed Bauer.

Because it was held directly on his heart for 10 seconds,

And in the most other universes, thats survivable.

In what non-superpowered universe can someone withstand a tazer on their heart for 10 seconds? laughing

Unless you can prove she held it on the dog's heart for 10 seconds, then you're just horribly strawmanning

Considering he's withstood 20 months of electricity, as shown here:

AbRmUleU52E

Your claim is baseless

Bauer's the kind of guy to get stabbed twice in abdomen and go on to WTFpwn entire consulates, so, like I said, I don't know if she can overcome his damage soak

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lestov16
Because it was held directly on his heart for 10 seconds,
So what if it was..? Alls fair in love and war.
Notice how people don't try to discount Palpatine's death by saying "Ohhh that doesn't count, that was just because of a being thrown half a mile down a death star reactor shaft"..?

Evidentally not the 24 one...

Nope smaller body mass to distribute and absorb, for all intentions, paired with the size of the target area or dog exterior and heart distance being way less, its a forgone conclusion that Bauer is a pussy. Also plenty of people have died irl without direct heart strikes.

Was that episode 20 months long? I mean, you saw that for every minute of it that he was tasered by constantly..? That the taser they used doesnt ever need charging? Hmmmmm I smell wrongness

Nope. but the above statement of yours is.

Nope hes the kind of guy who gets stabbed in the abdomen, and take lots of help from Tony and associates, who back him up the whole way, after being killed by an old lady's weapon.

Lestov16
So what if it was..? Alls fair in love and war.
Notice how people don't try to discount Palpatine's death by saying "Ohhh that doesn't count, that was just because of a being thrown half a mile down a death star reactor shaft"..?

Some more hilarious Strawmannery and unbacking of claims laughing

Evidentally not the 24 one...

And hilarious question-dodging laughing

Nope smaller body mass to distribute and absorb, for all intentions, paired with the size of the target area or dog exterior and heart distance being way less, its a forgone conclusion that Bauer is a pussy. Also plenty of people have died irl without direct heart strikes.

Once again, prove it was directly on the dog's heart for 10 seconds, or GTFO

Was that episode 20 months long? I mean, you saw that for every minute of it that he was tasered by constantly..? That the taser they used doesnt ever need charging? Hmmmmm I smell wrongness

Considering it's obvious you didn't watch the video, considering they used something far more brutal than tazer, there definitely is a lot of wrongness coming from your posts

Nope. but the above statement of yours is.
.....being massively downplayed by Bauer-haters? Obviously

Nope hes the kind of guy who gets stabbed in the abdomen, and take lots of help from Tony and associates, who back him up the whole way, after being killed by an old lady's weapon.

Once again, baseless claims by rabid Bauer-haters who clearly haven't seen the evidence laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Newjak
She did have a taser like weapon she used.

Remember the the little shocker wrist braces she was using in the final fight.

Oh shit. Too true. Thanks Newjak...

So, Lesty... its the same old butthurt case of "Fingers in both ears screaming Nyahhh Nyyyyah Nyahhhhh Nyhaaaahhhhh"... then?

Ok.

Romanoff electrocutes Bauer to death then twists his head off to ensure that no return from the dead is possible except for one where Bauer is paralysed and cannot mosh. IE 'Romanobviously' wins against a TV/EU character with no real screenfeats anyway..
By having way more EU and asskickings therefore to her credit PLUS bankable movie screenfeats

Lestov16
So, Lesty... its the same old butthurt case of "Fingers in both ears screaming Nyahhh Nyyyyah Nyahhhhh Nyhaaaahhhhh"... then?

Ok.

Damn. I was hoping you were just reserving your blatant feat-ignoring for the McChump threads, but it appears you just can't help yourself no matter where you go

Romanoff electrocutes Bauer to death

She's going to electrocute him for 20 months? laughing (Wait, never mind, because even after that 20 months, he'd still WTFpwn her like he did everyone on Day 6, so not even the electricity can help her).....

then twists his head off to ensure that no return from the dead is possible

When did BW do this in The Avengers? Sounds like someone harbors some butthurt towards Bauer laughing

IE 'Romanobviously' wins

If someone can prove she can overcome Bauer's durability. Electricity won't work, so what else does she have?

against a TV/EU character with no real screenfeats anyway..

They might not be much, but they massively outclass in quality and quantity wannabe-counter-terrorists, such as say....John McClane

By having way more EU and asskickings therefore to her credit PLUS bankable movie screenfeats

Huh. You'd think she'd win because she was the better combatant, but once again, the Bauer-haters will go to any disgusting depths to get their win laughing

Sadako of Girth
You are the one infected with bias. And you cannot and will not stop projecting it onto those who have differing opinions than yours.

Once he is unconcious, she can electrocute him for 10 seconds...or 20 months....but since she'll likely tear his head off (or at least snap his neck) thats just sauce for the goose....

She did it in Iron Man 2. Her feats in Avengers are just a continuation showing us her quality. So once again you be wrong.

No they may not be ANYTHING. Til a cinema released movie comes out....then he will be enterable (although not in the sense you fantasize about though...you lack the rohypnol)
But anyways...McClane has too much crazy shit with him for Bauer. I see you accuse me of butthurt, yet YOU are the one dragging your luggage from other threads you were proven worng in, into this one...you mentioned the M word.

Nothing to do with hateing Bauer.
Has everything to do with correctness and truth.
But still carry on....show your scars.

Lestov16
You are the one infected with bias. And you cannot and will not stop projecting it onto those who have differing opinions than yours.

Stop looking in the mirror and pay attention to the thread

Once he is unconcious, she can electrocute him for 10 seconds...or 20 months....but since she'll likely tear his head off (or at least snap his neck) thats just sauce for the goose....

Probably not gonna happen, considering he'll likely rip her throat out or snap her neck (feats he's done onscreen), so yes you better bring the sauce, because her goose is cooked.

She did it in Iron Man 2. Her feats in Avengers are just a continuation showing us her quality. So once again you be wrong.

No offense, but I'd like a someone's word on this whose credibility has not been incinerated

No they may not be ANYTHING. Til a cinema released movie comes out....then he will be enterable.

Live action is live action no matter how you spin it

I see you accuse me of butthurt, yet YOU are the one dragging your luggage from other threads you were proven wrong in, into this one...

which of course you self-contradict with your previous post laughing

you mentioned the M word.

I was talking about amateur counter-terrorists in general. McClane just happens to be an egregious example

Nothing to do with hateing Bauer.

Then why do you harbor such blatant hate against him?

Has everything to do with correctness and truth.

Then why do you ignore them so much? laughing

But still carry on....show your scars.

Indeed. I've picked up a lot of scars fighting trolls, but I'm standing and my credibility remains intact, which is better than can be said for some people.....

Robtard
Bauer loses, once again he lacks the minerals to take on a comic-like character.

Lestov16
Once again, withstanding 20 months of torture and then WTFpwning 51 people the day after is not "mineral lacking". Only a Bauer hater would see it as such.

Sadako of Girth
You're wrong. Withstanding implies survival. Bauer died during it.

Lestov16
What? laughing

Can I see your source on this, or is this some more of that now non-existent credibility making baseless claims? laughing out loud

Robtard
Once again, withstanding 20 months of torture and then WTFpwning 51 people the day after is not "mineral lacking". Only a Bauer hater would see it as such.

She kills him with her cartoon tactics, deal. Did you not watch The Avengers?

Lestov16
Like I said, she's definitely more agile, but can she get past his damage soak? He took 20 months of torture and was still effortlessly kicking ass. Combined with his relatively good fighting prowess and dirty tactics (biting, etc.), I think he can take her

Robtard
Like I said, she's definitely more agile, but can she get past his damage soak? He took 20 months of torture and was still effortlessly kicking ass.

Will she be able to at least KO him?

She breaks his neck with her legs or arms, easy. While he won't land a single hit on her.

Again, did you not watch The Avengers? Bauer wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds against Evil Hawkeye and not 3 second during the Chitauri invasion.

Lestov16
I gotta rewatch the Hawkeye fight, but I'll agree with you, I doubt Bauer could replicate BW's Chitauri-killing feats.

Fine. BW wins this.

Robtard

Fine. BW wins this.

It's not so much that Widow wins more so that Bauer loses.

Lestov16
It's that Widow wins. She WTFpwns entire Russian mob-military squads while tied to a chair. Of course she wins. Bauer loses sure, but a lot of people, including amateur counter-terrorists, such as say, John McClane would lose far worse

CowardlyBlakMan
Ya he loses bad via tv movie. This imo, is spite.

Sadako of Girth
What? laughing

Can I see your source on this, or is this some more of that now non-existent credibility making baseless claims? laughing out loud

Lestov16
On which Day? I've seen every episode of Day 6 and not once did they say he died any time during his 20 months with the Chinese. Matter of fact, he withstood it all out of sheer willpower

So, I was right, you are once again making baseless claims with shameless disregard for your credibility laughing

Sadako of Girth
LOL

You admitted his heart stopped due to tazering.

Because his heart "was tazered for over ten seconds." etc etc
As you admitted...

Lestov16
LOL

I admitted that Bauer withstood 20 months of it, meaning he obviously has a resistance to it.

As I admitted....

Sadako of Girth
But he died.

Like he would (permanently) against Black Widow.

Lestov16
No he didn't. He withstood all 20 months of the torture, undead. Prove otherwise.

Yeah, because she's a superhuman who can WTFpwn entire Russian mob squads while tied to a chair.

Sadako of Girth
Ok shall I quote a few of the many, many times you admitted it in the Die Hard Gauntlet thread?? That "he only died because the Tazer was held over his heart for 10 secs..???!?"
Really....who ARE you trying to convince...?

Shes not actually anymore superhuman than McClane.

Lestov16
He survived 20 months of this:

AbRmUleU52E

Who are YOU trying to to convince??!!

laughing Now the McBias comes into play. BW pwns entire squads while tied to a chair and hijacks alien aircraft. McClane is nowhere near her

Sadako of Girth
Nope No Bias here. Stop the tears. BW and McClane both pwn the living shit out of Bauer. Just get used to it.

Bauer by your own admission flatlined. McClane has never once flatlined, and espcially not because of an old lady Tazer.

Lestov16
laughing

Once again your McBias is trying to equate BW with McClane. They're not on the same level, and BW and Bauer both pwn the living shit out of McClane. Just get used to it.

McClane never took a tazer to the heart for 10 seconds, so your hilarious McStrawman is moot laughing

Sadako of Girth
Well they are: Cause they both beat Bauer. Get used to that. yes

Just as well as judging by feats of McDurability, the fact that even little dogs can survive it in the DH verse, joined with McClane having a heavier body mass with which to distribute the charge, it never would have worked, anyways... so no..its not strawman and its most decidedly unmoot.smokin'

Would you like a tissue?

Robtard
Would you like a tissue?

Better offer the whole box, the extra-large ones you can get at Costco.

Lestov16
Well they are: Cause they both beat Bauer. Get used to that. yes

Just as well as judging by feats of McDurability, the fact that even little dogs can survive it in the DH verse, joined with McClane having a heavier body mass with which to distribute the charge, it never would have worked, anyways... so no..its not strawman and its most decidedly unmoot.smokin'

Would you like a tissue?

Once again, Chicken McBytch is nowhere near Bauer or BW, so the both would kick his ass. Get used to that

Once again, prove the dog had it on's it heart for 10 seconds, or GTFO with your McBiased strawmen

Yeah. Got to wipe off that McBias that you keep dripping on my shoes

Originally posted by Robtard
Better offer the whole box, the extra-large ones you can get at Costco.

Yes. You're going to need a lot to wipe up McClane's intestines on the floor after Bauer and BW disembowel him

Sadako of Girth
Once again, Chicken McBytch is nowhere near Bauer or BW, so the both would kick his ass. Get used to that

Once again, prove the dog had it on's it heart for 10 seconds, or GTFO with your McBiased strawmen

Yeah. Got to wipe off that McBias that you keep dripping on my shoes

Yes. You're going to need a lot to wipe up McClane's intestines on the floor after Bauer and BW disembowel him

Wow. So angry and so sad that you have become that way..

Everything I have said is true, most of what you you say is total trolleriffic bullshit from a desperate and sad masochist who just must like being ridiculed. Especially by the absurdity of your own statements.

You are as divorced from reality now as that guy got divorced from his lower half on that ship in DH3.
Speaking of which, McClane likely kills Bauer horribly, even accidentally.
So 'tis you who will be mopping your Bauer's up off of the deck.
(Probably with your tongue so that you can get a last minute reminiscent taste of his bowels of yesteryear.

McClane won.

Natasha won.

By the looks of it even the Care Bears would win against Bauer.
(At least they have a qualifying movie...!)

Lestov16
Wow. So much McBias and McButthurt. I pity your half-brain cell. It must be under so much strain....

Everything you've said is baseless, McBiased bullshit coming from a foolish and logic-ignoring McKrispy Kreme Mascot who makes invalid claims without looking at any of the evidence first

You're as divorced from reality now as Pavel's intestines were from his body when Bauer disemboweled him. McClane is a chump who gets most of his kills accidentally and has to use an entire staircase just to snap someone's neck laughing. Don't worry, McClane will leave plenty of McSeed deposits so you can stay a McKrispy Kreme mascot even after Bauer horribly kills him

McClane lost horribly

Natasha won

By the looks of it, if you bathed in a tub full of boiling water and bleach, you still wouldn't be able to scrub all of that McBias off of you

Sadako of Girth
Nope. McClane won, through screenfeats, logic, reason, rules following and against your butthurt that caused you to repeatedly break rules, proceed to insult debaters from childish rage, ignore and downplay all of McClane's legitimate feats...and he still won.
Now thats quality, son.

By the looks of you, crying and drinking said bleach and hot water could never end your eternal butthurt and repair the bruises to your massive and anally violated ego.

Lestov16
Nope. McClane lost horribly in every match, despite your illogical McBias. Only thing massively violated is your rectum by that poisonous McBaldhead that you love so much

Once again, Bauer and BW are leagues above McClane and both of them would curb-stomp his McAmateur-hour ass

Sadako of Girth
Despite the fact that nearly everyone except you could see sense and disagreed with you delusion... :s

Once again the award for "most butthurt individual" here goes to you, nobody else but you, and only you.

Try not to let Bauer's overspill drip from your mouth and onto it, cause it'll look good on your fireplace.

But tears will come off it, so feel free to remember that Bauer flatlined cause of old lady tazers and lost horribly against the character you hate so much, and continue to cry with impunity..

Lestov16
"Everyone", being you and some other Mcbiased people. Yeah, just because the majority of people believe in bullshit doesn't make that bullshit true.

Yes, I will accept the "Person who induces the most butthurt in McBiased individuals"" award.

Talk to me after you've mopped up all that blood and McSeed leaking from your rectum to the floor

I will feel free to remembering Bauer died taking on a threat McClane would have cried like a punk against, and I will remember that some delusional McBiased people illogically thought their McBaldHead was an invincible god, and that they cry with impunity for every second that they don't get to taste their beloved McSeed

McClane's right one indeed laughing

Sadako of Girth
Well since all Bauer has is EU and your dreams, I guess the logical, screenfeat based conclusions that people have come to counts enough. And of course, just because one butthurt agenda driven nutter decides that McClane preemptively loses in absolutely every thread he participates in, against all logic rationality and screenfeats/evidence that makes your butthurt fantasy even less likely to be accepted as true by your own logic.

Hah. You'll be sculpting it out of the leftover crusts left from your Bauerfelching and shined with your many, many tears that you have sprayed all over MVF because you cant cheat like you want so desperately to.

English please. (and actual legible grammar with less inane ranting)

CTU ("Calls Tony Usually"wink indeed.
With help like yours, no wonder he can't seem to win in a single thread. There also may be an N missing in there somewhere.

smile

Lestov16
Well since all Bauer has is EU and your dreams,

And his screenfeats in which he astronomically outclasses McChump in every aspect of life

I guess the logical, screenfeat based conclusions that people have come to counts enough.

Then why are you ignoring it and baselessly asserting that McClane wins, when he clearly, logically doesn't

And of course, just because a few butthurt agenda driven nutters decide that McClane is an invincible god who preemptively wins in absolutely every thread he participates in, against all logic rationality and screenfeats/evidence that makes your butthurt fantasy even less likely to be accepted as true by your own logic.

Hah. You'll be sculpting it out of the leftover crusts left from your Bauerfelching and shined with your many, many tears that you have sprayed all over MVF because you cant cheat like you want so desperately to.

Nah. I'll probably be using those sculpting tools to chip you out of that massive encasement of dried McSeed that you are trapped in

English please. (and actual legible grammar with less inane ranting)

It was only a matter of time before your McBias robbed you of basic reading comprehension skills. I was hoping not, but it was clearly only a matter of time....

CTU ("Calls Tony Usually"wink indeed.

More McBaseless claims laughing out loud

With help like yours, no wonder he can't seem to win in a single thread.

He's won every thread against McChump, despite what delusional McBiased individuals perceived it as

There also may be an N missing in there somewhere.

No, because then that will spell "McClane".

smile

Sadako of Girth
And his screenfeats in which he astronomically outclasses McChump in every aspect of life

Nah. He doesnt. Hes a pale immitation.

Since this is the conclusion you have come to, the only ascertainable scenario is the one where are completely and possibly criminally insane.

Hang on a minute, Mr.Invented-Butthurt-himself...
Notice how its you who are massively anally lacerated due to you failing in your attempt to flout all MVF rules in your rectally bruised rage? Notice that you are the one making butthurt threads..? Notice how you have been the one with the obssessional McClane hatered and Bauernad licking?

Let go of your hate!
Come back to the sane side of the force!!!

More boring frustrated 'abuse' in lieu of an actual argument. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope. Not baseless...theyre not you submitting TV shit in an MVF forum...

More baseless claims. laughing out loud

Lestov16
I hate Bauer for massively outclassing McClane. John is going to be so upset at this. He's probably not even in the mood for our nightly circlejerk

Yes, I know you hate Bauer, but let it go. Listen to reason and logic and let go of your McBias. It is poisonous to you and everyone around you

Sadako of Girth
I have nothing of any truth to say in defense of my butthurt McHatred, so I'll just alter Sadako's quotes,ignoring the wisdom previously in them. Then I go back to crossdressing and paying prostitutes to poo on my face whilst I insist that they only answer to the name Jack Bauer.

sick
Whatever.

Lestov16
sick
Whatever.

Pretty sure that's going to be Bauer shitting in McClane's mouth after Bauer has manhandled him

Sadako of Girth
Are you now saying you're McClane? confused

Lestov16
No. Sadly I am not your John McClane, Lord and Savior. I am simply a humble man (Whereas the fundamentalist McClanians are just simple)

Sadako of Girth
I don't know any of those guys, but I do know the sacred cardinal of The church of those who reveredly ballsuck Tony's little b!tch..
dj

Lestov16
You a McClanian. You worship in front of a statue sculpted out of crusted McSeed, so of course you attend churches which practice the ball-sucking of little bytches.

Sadako of Girth
You suck the balls of those who also suck the balls of beelzebuballicker Bauer, muse of your butthurt. You're the ball licker's ball licker's ball licking b!tch. smokin'

But you're still an ok guy, in a badly-butthurt-Bauer-obsessed-loon cloned-from-the-souls-of-old-posters kinda way...

McClane Wins.

Black Widow wins.

Lestov16
Black Widow wins.

thumb up

McClane Wins.

hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.