Loki vs. Batman's team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Loki decides to launch his Chitauri invasion in Gotham City instead of New York. Batman assembles a team to stop him, composed of: Himself, Catwoman, Gordon, Blake, Bane, and Joker. They also have at their disposal Gotham's police force and Bane's army of thugs.

Will they be able to stop Loki and his chitauri army?

Nephthys
Loki shrugged off machine gun fire like it was a sprinkler.

I dunno what they could do to hurt even him alone. They'd need Batman's tanks and Bat, but they don't have nearly enough to fight the army he's got.

Stomp.

NemeBro
Loki alone could walk through that assembled team.

ares834
Bane nukes Gotham.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by ares834
Bane nukes Gotham.

lol

Loki: "Wait...did I win?"

Thanos: "No...the bald mortal did your job for you. And the purple dressed man helped."

Loki: *Kicks a Chitauri for their uselessness*

society619
Loki solos....seriously he would yolk up Batman's crew so hard to wouldn't even be funny.

Pwned
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
lol

Loki: "Wait...did I win?"

Thanos: "No...the bald mortal did your job for you. And the purple dressed man helped."

Loki: *Kicks a Chitauri for their uselessness* Sir, I must proclaim that I throughly enjoyed a post such as this. One cookie for you, sir.

Newjak
Loki shows the Joker a real magic trick stick out tongue

Seriously he doesn't even need his army for this. He could walk into the middle of everyone and just clean house.

the ninjak
Loki showed creates illusions to distract all involved then throws Thor piercing daggers into their hearts.

Such a massive stomp. Loki solos with ease. He could arguably just walk through them breaking their necks as he wades through them.
Like Dracula did in Monster Squad.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Loki showed creates illusions to distract all involved then throws Thor piercing daggers into their hearts.

Such a massive stomp. Loki solos with ease. He could arguably just walk through them breaking their necks as he wades through them.
Like Dracula did in Monster Squad.

He touches them all with his staff and has a street level crew to handle his dirty work since Hawkeye was relieved of duty.

society619
Originally posted by KingD19
He touches them all with his staff and has a street level crew to handle his dirty work since Hawkeye was relieved of duty.

I would control Catwoman and Talia Al Ghul for my "victory" party after I curbstomp Gotham.

BruceSkywalker
facepalm

i really should go all fanboy here, but i wont big grin

Loki solos .. in fact Loki can easily put Batman and his team under his control

The Silent Hero
Loki mind-controls them all, and get them to help.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
He touches them all with his staff and has a street level crew to handle his dirty work since Hawkeye was relieved of duty. Originally posted by society619
I would control Catwoman and Talia Al Ghul for my "victory" party after I curbstomp Gotham.

thumb up

Robtard
Not sure if Loki is bullet-proof or if it was his armor-like vest.

Either way, he has more than enough blunt-force-trauma resistance (surviving Hulk's thrashing) where none of these guys can do much to him before he kills (or turns) them all with a single hit.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure if Loki is bullet-proof or if it was his armor-like vest.

Either way, he has more than enough blunt-force-trauma resistance (surviving Hulk's thrashing) where none of these guys can do much to him before he kills (or turns) them all with a single hit.

Well Thor pretty much just blinked-off a repulsor blast to the face from Ironman, so if Loki is anywhere near his brother's toughness then it wouldn't be a stretch to say he was bullet proof from small arms fire.

BruceSkywalker
the Bat team's only hope would be if Batman wielded Mjolnir..

so sidenote,, Is BaleBats worthy of Mjolnir?

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Well Thor pretty much just blinked-off a repulsor blast to the face from Ironman, so if Loki is anywhere near his brother's toughness then it wouldn't be a stretch to say he was bullet proof from small arms fire.

Yeah, most likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.