Hell Week for Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron

JakeTheBank
Most of these people have undergone hardships which are beyond the means of any normal human to go through. Batman basically did hell week for years on end since he was a young adult and still pushes himself to absurd limits.

Lord_Talron
thats nice. so he lasts a week. sounds like he doesnt win to me

JakeTheBank
Given the level of willpower and the shit Batman's endured psychologically (from Morrison's run alone), I'd say he has a good chance of winning.

Oh, wait, Iron Fist is in this? Nevermind.

Lord_Talron
hmm? should i remove iron fist? how exotic is his ability to win?

i removed cap because he has basically unlimited endurance

Cogito
They all make it through the week without giving a shit.

Then at the end of the week they'd beat the shit out of a team of Seals and use their unconscious bodies as pillows while they take a short nap before going off to deal with a real challenge.

Lord_Talron
ok, so they all only are able to last a week. how pathetic.

if you actually bother to read the damn op you'd realize that they have to go until they give up. theres no time limit other than what their bodies/minds decide

Cogito
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
(for this contest, it does not stop at 132 hours but until the last person gives up)

I missed this part.

I'm not going to try to order them, but I'd say Batman lasts longest and Catwoman goes first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.