how does superman prime fair against these thors?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trollfacejpg
superman prime
vs

1. Thor & Beta Ray Bill
2. King Thor
3. Rune King Thor

Fully rested for each fight. no prep. no bfr.

JakeTheBank
1. Probably wins.
2. Loses.
3. Gets stomped.

trollfacejpg
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1. Probably wins.
2. Loses.
3. Gets stomped.

This. is my exact thoughts.

Harbinger
1. Probably wins.
2. Loses.
3. Gets stomped.
/thread

SquallX
How does he loses to Thor and BBR again?

This is the same Prime in a weaker version of himself that took on all the main DCU, and make them look like nothing but little kids.

JakeTheBank
Note how I said he probably wins against them.

The slim chance the duo has if via plot device shenanigans with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by SquallX
How does he loses to Thor and BBR again?

This is the same Prime in a weaker version of himself that took on all the main DCU, and make them look like nothing but little kids.
Galactic Storms and soul ripping just to name two

society619
1. Probably wins.
2. Loses.
3. Gets stomped.

nailed it

Slaanesh
1. win
2. win
3. not sure..but probably win

dynamix
1. Probably wins.
2. Loses.
3. Gets stomped.

I shall "broken record" this.

red sabre
hi i am back been on a little vacation in spain, palma de mallorca is a great place both for nature and to get laid, anyway as for this thread it will go like this.

1. Superman prime beats the living hell out of those 2

2.if its king thor from the beginning when he didnt know how to use his powers he gets wtf stomped, he can match the power speed and durability of prime, if its king thor from the end of the arc i will still give it to superman prime based on the fact he was just too man powerful, king thor weilds the odin force which is magic by nature, i know its divine forces as well and yada yada but overall the core and source is magic and we all know how imune he is to different kinds of magic at different levels, i will give it to superman prime because even when his guardian amp started to fade away he still survived a universal blast, with the full guardian amp he could take it even better, i dont see king thor being able to hurt prime and i definitely see prime putting the hurt on king thor.

now we got to RKT, too many questions rise up when i think about this fight, is the time stopping powers are pure magic? will prime be able to resist it? can you even hurt RKT by physical means? i mean he is a freakin elder god level its very hard for me to imagine prime just walking up to him and beat the shit out of him, on the other hand no matter how stupid it sounds prime is just imune to magic, he took a blast from a skyfather and laughed it off without the guardian amp, those are his powers, no one question the fact there is some girl named black alice that just copy powers and curbstomp almost anyone right? so why is it so hard to grasp the simple fact prime is imune to magic?

now this is where it gets tricky, RKT had the odin force and rune magic control, its magic combined with divine powers however the core is magic, zuriel also has a divine power magic and prime was still imune to it, if this is the way things are the only question would be can the magic of an elder god on RKT level bypass Prime's imunity to magic, if you ask me i dont think so because thats just the way he is imune to magic, Prime was never too much of a reason character the guy flew right thrue anti monitors armor destroyed it while being unharmed and threw antimonitor into the space, in a forum fight no one would dare to suggest he can do that but he did that and without the guardian amp, i got the feeling Superman Prime will come up as the victor in this one.

JakeTheBank
Desak was immune to godly energies and even amped off of them. And that was before he inhabited the Destroyer Armor.

And King Thor wound up beheading him with a single strike. So a precedent is set to argue that Prime wouldn't no sell such an attack, especially since none of the magic attacks he shrugged off were on the level of an Odin Force amped Mjolnir toss or eye beams capable of vaporizing adamantium and Cap's shield. Mordru's barrage of blasts didn't appear to be on that same level of power, and personally, imo, if Mordru went all out on Prime, he'd kick his ass based on feats.

I do believe Prime is highly resistant to magic, but I would be wary placing a no limits fallacy on it.

red sabre
Desak was immune to godly energies and even amped off of them. And that was before he inhabited the Destroyer Armor.

And King Thor wound up beheading him with a single strike. So a precedent is set to argue that Prime wouldn't no sell such an attack, especially since none of the magic attacks he shrugged off were on the level of an Odin Force amped Mjolnir toss or eye beams capable of vaporizing adamantium and Cap's shield. Mordru's barrage of blasts didn't appear to be on that same level of power, and personally, imo, if Mordru went all out on Prime, he'd kick his ass based on feats.

I do believe Prime is highly resistant to magic, but I would be wary placing a no limits fallacy on it.

yes desak was, however it was godly powers imunity and not magic imunity those are different things, prime is imune to anything magic is, you cant say character A was imune to something and king thor bypassed that therefor character B being imune to something else (could be on a different level) means that will get bypassed as well, and even if we take off his imunity i dont see that beheading attack being on a universal scale in the first place.

mordru was kinda pissed when he used his attack on prime, i know the artist didnt portray his blast as a major bang or anything but lets see the facts, we got a skyfather being kinda pissed at prime for being rude and attacking him with a blast that made him laugh, if mordru had more than that he would use it or state something like "you havent seen half of my powers yet stupid child", however right after his attack prime was laughing and threatening to take his head off if he will do it one more time and mordru( a skyfather) backed down.

well we cant speculate too much i mean time after time prime was just laughing magical attacks like nothing, prime without the guardian amp was basically laughing off magical attacks on different levels stating that it only tickles him ( might be prime just being an A hole and trolling magic overall), i think at this point we can only go with the presented and thats prime laughing off magic attacks because magic doesnt effect him.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Harbinger
/thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.