Dr. Manhattan vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
FIGHT!

Endless Mike
J'onn mindrapes FTW

Stoic
Or, J'onn attempts the mind rape and ends up making DM lose control of his powers. In so doing MM is reduced to dust. Could this be a possibility?

Endless Mike
Dr. M never showed any telepathic resistance

Stoic
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Dr. M never showed any telepathic resistance

Whoever said that he had to? DM has to control a considerable amount of power, so imagine if his faculties were momentarily hindered? MM mind assault may be his own undoing.

Endless Mike
You'd have to show some evidence that would happen

pym-ftw
Does DM have a mind to rape, I though he's just a being of energy

Endless Mike
If he can think, he has a mind. And J'onn has affected beings with no physical body before.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

StyleTime
Martian Manhunter wins. Telepathy and all that.

Mindset
Dr. M slaps MM across the face with his penis.

Dr. M 10/10

Inhuman
This could easily be a dick fight , but I seriously think MM lacks genitalia.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Inhuman
This could easily be a dick fight , but I seriously think MM lacks genitalia.

He's a shapeshifter, he can make some sick

DarkSaint85
Tentacles.

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He's a shapeshifter, he can make some sick You are just sick.

Endless Mike
Thank you smokin'

Bentley
MM beats Dr. Manhattan and Hulk.

DarkSaint85
http://thegreatgeekmanual.com/images/graphical-gags/september/supergirl.gif

Astner
Can we even assume that Dr. Manhattan could be subdued mentally the same way as Despero? After all his mind doesn't work the same way as Despero's, he experiences past, present, and future simultaneously.

Heck, his consciousness isn't even part of his brain. Yet the implications made are that some epsilon-level mutant with telepathic powers from Xavier's school for gifted youngsters would have him drooling on the floor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Astner
Can we even assume that Dr. Manhattan could be subdued mentally the same way as Despero? After all his mind doesn't work the same way as Despero's, he experiences past, present, and future simultaneously.

Heck, his consciousness isn't even part of his brain. Yet the implications made are that some epsilon-level mutant with telepathic powers from Xavier's school for gifted youngsters would have him drooling on the floor.

...The power of fail is strong with this one.

Astner
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
...The power of fail is strong with this one.
Personally I don't give a surreal numbered fraction of a **** about the petty drama that has been going on in this section as of late, so by all means continue going through your list of regurgitated insults already plaguing the forum in mass.

Now if you're able to provide a counter more credible than that expected from a six year-old, I'd like to see it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Astner
Personally I don't give a surreal numbered fraction of a **** about the petty drama that has been going on in this section as of late, so by all means continue going through your list of regurgitated insults already plaguing the forum in mass.

Now if you're able to provide a counter more credible than that expected from a six year-old, I'd like to see it.

Sure I can, although I think you give six year-olds more credit than I if you think they are capable of paraphrasing a quote from the original Star Wars and mixing it with Internet slang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.