Any Girls 18 + On This Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
Attractive, creative and funny Gentleman looking for cool girls to talk to! I hope to make aquaintences with all elgible girls 18 and older. Please leave your references after the beep. {BEEP!}

ToMacco
roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh, for Christ sake.

Captain REX
Give him a break To...

Hey Gordon, what happened to your Qui-Gon avatar? I thought that went good there...

ToMacco
. . . whatever. I'm outta here.

Dexx
gone babe hunting, eh gordon?

831_8
That also asks another bigger question here. I've only seen at most about 3-5 reg female users here. Do us males really out number the females by that much!?

BackFire349
im 20, i love sex, i have shoulder length brown hair and size C breasts. i am 5'6" 116 lbs. i am very interested in you because you are obviously such a ladies man. i wanna melt in your arms and be with you all night long baby. call me at (385) 962-5722. looking forward to hearing from you sweetcheeks.

Mujaffa
is that you on the picture dollface??'cause your cute....NOTblink

BackFire349
still better then anything you could get smile

Mujaffa
and you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooo
wrong...did you know that??

mah
laughing out loud

Corran
Next internet Wedding Gordon and BF, who's going to wear the dress BF?

Lara
*rolls on the floor clutching stomache laughing hysterically at thread*

I'm sorry, have I missed some thing?

*see: first line*

Corran
Lara, that's not fair, I think Gordon may be serious and all you can do is laugh.

Lara
I'm not laughing AT him, I'm laughing at whats GOING ON WITHIN IT !

Corran
As long as he is aware of that now.

Lara
well I think I said it pretty clearly just then! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
I always thought we had a good number of regular female users here. I guess the perception of their presence has diminished since Gundy and Dim became very busy and since Edna left.

(cries)

Asami
Muahahahhahahaa!!!!

Umm, I think I'm actually laughing AT Gordon!! Kekeke wink

Well, I'm just about north of 20!

Lara
north of 20?

Corran
just older than 20.

Lara
oh! sorry! big grin

Asami
Yup thats right!!
I used to think that by this age I'd have settled down etc etc - Nope, I still feel like I'm stuck in my teens big grin

Lara
thats how you should feel!, its more fun! big grin

Corran
Me too, I am Peter Pan.

Asami
Oh gawd, you know how Peter Pan looks later on right.
Robin Williams.

Lara
*shudders*

Corran
B ut I do look good in tights.

Lara
I dont know and really wouldnt want to know, what would ever possess you to cross dress?

Thomas H
why do you wounder about this gordon??

GordonSkywalker
I intended this to be taken a bit more seriously than some apparently understood. I will not tolerate unsavory comments such as those made by BackFire and others who know who they are. I will not be the butt of you people's sick jokes! So chill!

Corran

GordonSkywalker
I may have written it a bit jokey, but the meaning behind it was meant to be serious. Backfire and others made a laughing stock out of my thread. That is one reason I am angry at the moment. mad

Asami
Aww, come on, theres not many ladies on this board anyways and its better to stay friends and have funny posts than start an online relationship.

Can you imagine one day there will be a thread titled - "Asami and Lara are hitched!"

See? That would be quite disturbing, boys and girls, play nice!

Corran
Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

ToMacco
Oh, calm down, Romeo.

Asami
People who hate aren't happy people, come on be nice!!!!

Who wants to join a group hug????

ToMacco
*opens arms*

Corran
OK I'll join in for one of them beers To has.

ToMacco
Hmm. . . well. . . okay. *tosses Corran a brew*

Asami
Ok, make up drinks and huGz then!!

Corran
Woo-hoo, all of the five food groups are represented.

ToMacco
*hugs Asami and Corran* Oops! Careful! Don't spill the drinks!!!!

Corran
s'ok I've drunk mine already.

mah
you take everything too seriously, gordon. chill out, this is just a message board

mechmoggy
Guys, I'd like a beer........guys?

Guuuuuuuuuuuys?

Asami
mechmoggy, have a jaffa cake

ToMacco
MECH!!!!!!!!! Here's a beer my good man!!!!!

*tosses mech a brew*

CHEERS!!!!

mechmoggy
Bit of a chicks drink Asami, I'll only drink them when I'm in drag. wink

Asami
Jaffa cake?!?!!?

Corran
He was in drag then.

mechmoggy
Cheers To! big grin

I think you'll find after a good root through all the old threads that I probably am the most frequent cross dresser on the board. Good job I don't do it in RL though eh..... whistle

Corran
Yes, good job hey wink

mechmoggy
*Adjusts bra strap*

Yup. big grin

BackFire349
hey, what happened, i stayed up all night sitting by my phone in a thong with some lotion next to me... i was waiting so patiently to hear you're savory voice.... please call me baby cakes.

GordonSkywalker
Aren't there things you take seriously, mah? I was all for having a few laughs and kicking back with my online user friends, but then everything began to change. Certain posters decided to go at me in several ways and I had to respond to their challenges. I don't tolerate being pushed around by anybody here. That's it.

Thomas H
?

BackFire349
come on bud, you brought this upon yourself by trying to pick up girls on a website. take a joke man.

Thomas H
are you talking to me...cause I cant see any body here...so you have to be talking to me....big grin

GordonSkywalker
I wa not trying to pick up girls, Backfire, I was joking about that. I was emulating others I observed in conversations with the girls here. Only I was more upfront about it. Besides what is it you and Corran have been doing if not trying to come on to these girls? I am no more guilty of it than you guys are.

Asami
I'm a girl... I didn't feel any pressure coming from the other guys..

Hey.. WAIT!!!

You all thought I was a GUY didn't you????? mad mad mad

BackFire349
come on to what girls? i reply to messages, simple as that. and if you wre joking to begin with what do you care if other people joke too.

Ushgarak
Gordon- you opened this thread, you take the consequences. Everything said here has been more or less fair comment. I'll close the thread for you if you want but other than that you have no grounds for complaining nor do you have any right for the thread to go the way you want it just because you opened it. I also highly recommend that you relax about things somewhat.

Asami, you posted a pic of yourself... how much confusion could there have been?

Asami
Pah - it mighta been thought to be a guy with a mop on his head!

Thomas H
mmmmmmm

Ushgarak
Gee, hi-tech mop...

mah
and what a guy he must've been

Asami
Would've been wink

But I didn't feel any virtua advances made towards me here.... . . .

Ushgarak
I reckon I would not satisfy your lust for life. You can come see me if you want, though...

Thomas H
what is going on here!?!

Asami
Ush, you're better now right!!!

Ushgarak
Oh gosh yes, but I DO suspect that you lead a more vigorous lifestyle than I.

Thomas H
again:.....what is going on here???!?!??!

BackFire349
i never thought asami was a guy

Augeybana
I never thought GS was trying to be a player in the cyber world.

Member.
hm...this hardly place to cyber.

GordonSkywalker
I have no such intentions. Thanks, Augeybana.

GordonSkywalker
And it is quite clear that the majority of you(you know who you are) do not wish to remain my friends. I happen to know the meaning of the word "pals", and the treatment I have recieved during this day and since I first joined this 'friendly forum' does NOT fall under the definition of that word. And thanks for your most kind and generous offer, Ushgarak, I see you already closed the two 'welcome' threads detailing this online aggression- one of which was MY welcome thread. I am so glad I now know who my REAL pals are. I expect a cruel reply from you Ush,or Corran, and anyone else. I also expect a reprimand from Lara. But that is the situation as I see it.Thanks for your time.

Ushgarak
Gordon, the Welcome threads were closed because they had gone past 100 posts which is the lifespan for such a thread.

This IS a friendly forum. Nearly everyone sees it as such. It is only your attitude that is at fault, as rather exemplfied by you somehow expecting me to make a cruel reply at you when I have never done any such thing.

Now, if you have any more complaints, make them in private- NOT in the threads, which are not the places for such things.

Augeybana
Whats with the rain cloud above us this was supposed to be a funny and interesting topic at least I thoght so...GS I thought this thread was awesome.

Ushgarak
The majority of the topic looks just fine to me. Best to let these things flow.

GordonSkywalker
Thanks, augey. The topic was to be taken as tongue-in-cheek, but was also planned to show how there aren't really a lot of girls here to talk to, as what few ones I've seen are either with someone or not currently looking. The whole discussion I was hoping for became a bit mocking when Backfire and Corran started posting inappropriate comments.That's when I took it personal and responded in ways they would understand. But now Ush here wants to close or delete(I can't remember which) the thread, which I thought would be one of my finest ever! I have no wish to continue arguing with the guys here, but if they want to close me down, I'll start another more politically correct thread that they might go for. Anyway, I am glad somebody here got the jist of what I was trying to do. Happy Dance

Ushgarak
Sigh... I offered to close the thread if YOU WANTED seeing as you were so unhappy with it. Some people might actually be genuinely grateful.

However, Gordon, as you actually specified that this is a serious thread I tjionk people can be forgiven for not getting your point. But thaty is still a very odd complaint, because Corran was clearly NOT taking it seriously and was treating it as a joke until you told him it was not. So as it was, people DID get the gist until you told them that was not what the gist was. Now you are complaining back the other way again. Frankly I think it is a bit rich of you to be complaining at what others have been doing; they have only been trying to have fun.

As it is, if this thread is not serving any purpose any more then I certainly will close it. This particular part of the discussion in public is most certainly over as I do not want other people's experiences here ruined by having to wade through more talk about this ridiculous situation.

Any more comments on any of that at all, make it in private, please. Elsewise this now goes back on topic- which has more or less become the vague area of people wanting girls on the forum.

BackFire349
you need to loosen up buddy, in no way was i nor anyone else trying to attack you or your thread. and you claim none of us are your friends, well dont friends kid and joke around, and even sometimes make fun of eachother, i mean tex and tommaco constantly make fun of eachother, but they recognize the fact that its all in fun and not to be taken seriously. anyways, i ddint mean to hurt your feelings and im sorry if i did, i was simply having fun and kiddin garound. get used to that kinda thing if you plan on continuing to come to these forums, which are very friendly indeed.

Augeybana
I thought this thread was good.GS wasn't offened by everybody just certain people he ran into that weren't always kidding.But this thread was a good idea so

Attention all women:"I'm Single and ready to MINgle" Happy Dance

I have a Yaght in Italy two castle in Ireland....wait I'm lying I only have one castle in Ireland.

But GS a good Idea is a good idea but I thought this was a great post.

Julie
Wow....is that supposed to make you interesting????...good start:-)
anyway, I guess I got to this one a bit late...but I am over 18....barely:-)...I dunno about the other criteria....

Augeybana
Well I like walks on the beach,talking in front of a fire place,I like bunnys and cooking chocolate cookies.Can you Dig it"

GordonSkywalker
Yeah, I live in a mansion down by the Thames River, and I got three extra hours to kill, so come on over, ladies! Oh and don't mind my pet wolverine, he's really a nice cat to get along with!

Julie
are you talking about live bunnies there????
I don't usually cook...I just eat the college food....it's decent greasy but decent

Augeybana
I could cook for you on my Gerorge Formen Grill while we sail in my boat to Seaside no grease just the waves and the stars.

Julie
sounds romantic.......

Augeybana
It's all good.I got a limo and everything Nets tickets and Devils tickets and some info at the Liberty Science Center.Asc I whisper in your ears all my favorite movies of 2002.

Julie
...and what do you do for a living???

Augeybana
I'm a spy working for the Goverment my code name is 00--.GS is my boss called 00+.But I pretend to be a person working for my fathers pool company.

Augeybana
This thread rock I hope no one delete's it 1,000 post here we come.

GordonSkywalker
Yeah, man!

mah
most threads are closed at 100 no matter how good they are

BackFire349
thankfully.

Corran
I think I have been quite good and not gotten into GS for all of this shit, he definately told me that it was not a joke when I suggested it was and now it is, how bizarre, oh well life goes on. I have been restrained up until now and will remain so while what little patience I have left remains.

queeq
No worries, Gordon, almost 100 posts and then all this will be over. Keep a good cheer, we mean no harm.

Corran
Queeq, that's 100

Lara
hello, hello, hello, hello!

Corran
Hi smile

Ushgarak
Ok, last call on this thread, any other girls want to introduce themselves?

queeq
Last call!

Ush is getting lonely. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Damn straight...

Thomas H
zzzzzz

BackFire349
haha.

Thomas H
zzzzzzzzz

Augeybana
Thomas H:WAKE UP!!!!!!!

GordonSkywalker
This thread is still going? Impressive to say the least. Anyway, I am much more happier now, so no one needs to worry too much!

Member.
lol

GordonSkywalker
Well, I can't very well continue to post on a thread entitled "Sad and Lonely" now can I? I ain't sad,mad or lonely any more. So how ya doin', Member?

Ushgarak
Whoa there, very much not an on topic request, that. Well, seems this thread is all done now... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.