What would you rather see the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Of this list, what would you rather see the most?

1. Thing kicking Hulk's ass cleanly through an entire issue of either FF or Hulk.

2. Batman getting his butt handed to him by a street level thug and not having time to brood before being knocked out.

3. Wolverine having his claws broken and getting KO'd before he can say "bub" a single time.

4. Thanos being soloed in a single page.

5. Gladiator not jobbing after being built up for two pages.

6. Colossus kicking someone's ass (Rulk, Kuurth, Rhino...... someone) without having some sort of reflective Bob Ross moment. Just getting mad and beating the snot out of someone without the whining.

7. Daredevil tripping over a skate in his house.

8. Cyclops being knocked out before he can open his hole and act like a 12 year old brat.

9. Power girl knocks someone out by swinging her super ta-ta's.

10. Plastic man getting pissed and showing ppl what he's really capable of.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
3. Wolverine having his claws broken and getting KO'd before he can say "bub" a single time.
This, easily.

Anyone who says different is either gay, or a Wolverine fa... really gay

Black bolt z
3. That'd be funny as hell.

pym-ftw
11. Cyclops to gain the power of the Juggernaut and leave Emma for the Stepford cuckoos all of them

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
This, easily.

thumb up

carver9
When has Gladiator jobbed.? All of his fights involves plot.

-Pr-
Or he just gets his ass kicked.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Never happened without plot.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

Excuses.

Branlor Swift
Cass Nova. Thor (lol). Phoenix 3. Dark Phoenix. Starjammer lasers. Etc

carver9
Excuses.

Nothing but the truth.

-Pr-
Nothing but the truth.

Where?

carver9
Cass Nova. Thor (lol). Phoenix 3. Dark Phoenix. Starjammer lasers. Etc

TP..I'm talking about a physical beat down.

Thor and Gladiator never met. That fight isn't canon to Gladiator.

Plot with the Phoenix 3 since he got jumped.

Starjammer lasers is a low showing.

Fail.

Lek Kuen

Fail.
Whats so special about getting jumped? It's still a fight

Branlor Swift

Fail. Physical... Tyrant

They've never met? So Galactus the Devourer was... alternate Glads?
It was sure canon before people started bringing up the second fight though...

He didn't get jumped. He took on beings way out of his league and got ass blasted. A whole lot of ass blasting. Probably the most amount of ass blasting in recent memory.

Low showing? Let's see what you think about that:
When has Gladiator jobbed.? All of his fights involves plot.

Silent Master
This, easily.

thumb up

carver9
Physical... Tyrant

They've never met? So Galactus the Devourer was... alternate Glads?
It was sure canon before people started bringing up the second fight though...

He didn't get jumped. He took on beings way out of his league and got ass blasted. A whole lot of ass blasting. Probably the most amount of ass blasting in recent memory.

Low showing? Let's see what you think about that:

Tyrant did more than go physical against Glads.

That fight isn't canon to the real Glads. Don't know why you are still arguing this.

Gladiator got jumped...none of the 5 soloed him.

Branlor Swift
Tyrant did more than go physical against Glads.

That fight isn't canon to the real Glads. Don't know why you are still arguing this.

Gladiator got jumped...none of the 5 soloed him. Like blast him?
You expect people to have purely physical fights against a guy who uses HV... A LOT?

Same reason you used to all the time.

Gladiator jumped out of the sky like a car that falls out of the sky and attacked Colossus first. He sent the invitation and ended up with his anal hymen getting busted.

8swords
8. and 9.

i only choose 8. because of the AVX thing

zopzop
This one's for Carver!
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5029/2145448wolverinevsgladi.th.jpg

But back on topic, either 5 or 6.

carver9
Like blast him?
You expect people to have purely physical fights against a guy who uses HV... A LOT?

Same reason you used to all the time.

Gladiator jumped out of the sky like a car that falls out of the sky and attacked Colossus first. He sent the invitation and ended up with his anal hymen getting busted.

Yes and I said "Gladiator doesn't job", Gladiator losing to Tyrant isn't jobbing.

Like I've stated before, Gladiator losing to the Phoenix 5 isn't as bad as you are trying to make it. Them jumping him, especially everything they've accomplished, isn't bad at all.

I guess my statement stands.

bluewaterrider
Of this list, what would you rather see the most ...?

10. Plastic man ... showing ppl what he's really capable of ...?

If this is something you long to see, you might want to check out Plastic Man's "aristeia" in JLA: Trial by Fire.

Plas doesn't solo there, and is not quite the deciding factor of the arc, but he DOES save the life of Batman.
He also changes the momentum of battle at a crucial moment against Fernus, a (by then) Godzilla-sized Burning Martian who'd absolutely decimated the rest of the JLA before that point. A delight to see; the JLA writers of that era had a talent for pairing high-level competently wielded power against legitimately challenging circumstances ...

Branlor Swift
Yes and I said "Gladiator doesn't have job", Gladiator losing to Tyrant isn't jobbing.

Like I've stated before, Gladiator losing to the Phoenix 5 isn't as bad as you are trying to make it. Them jumping him, especially everything they've accomplished, isn't bad at all.

I guess my statement stands. You seem to think so with all your excuses.

They didn't jump him. He started a fight he couldn't finish. Much like Thor does recently. You don't attack a whole island of mutants with 5 Phoenix users (only 3 attacked Gladiator) and expect people to not gang up on you. Hell, his second in command upstaged him by actually beating Emma.

Well, you wrote off the lasers. Ignored Cass Nova making him piss himself. Ignored Dark Phoenix beating him easily (not that bbad tbh). Tried to make the Tyrant fight into... I don't know...

I take it Masterson Living Lasering Glads and beating him into a pulp is plot as well. Gambit hurting Gladiator. Cannonball no selling his most powerful punch. Losing to Sue Storm with Unipower. Losing to an energy Vampire while Glads had Unipower... who Surfer pretty much toyed with while he also had Glad's power (and had the unipower). Got absolutely destroyed by PG Champ in a boxing match despite his vast speed advantage. Got his arm snapped by the Eldest. Black Cloak beating his ass. Wolverine stabbing him easy. Cap blocking all his attacks. His fight with Colossus. Etc.
And this is ignoring Storm dropping him with wave lengths. Hulk's epic beatdown of him. Sue Storm KO'ing him when his confidence dropped. Again, etc.

You're right, Glads doesn't job, he just loses.

And you also said this:

Which is clearly a lie.

I wish I could slash the tires of your bicycle.

TheGodKiller
1. , 2. , 4. and 9.

pym-ftw
How is a high herald losing to a high trans/low skyfather "jobbing"?

Why do people bring up the tyrant and gladiator fight, it makes you seem ignorant

Endless Mike
This, easily.

The Sorrow
Definitely number 3.

You would think Wolverine was Doomsday the way he is being treated by Marvel. Compare his earliest appearances with how now he is basically unkillable, unbreakable and un-KOable. What's next super strength? Blood clones ala Lobo? Perfect example of popularity making a character overpowered.

I'm glad Jason Aaron of all people had Hulk ram his claws through his own face. He needs to be put in his place more often.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Definitely number 3.

You would think Wolverine was Doomsday the way he is being treated by Marvel. Compare his earliest appearances with how now he is basically unkillable, unbreakable and un-KOable. What's next super strength? Blood clones ala Lobo? Perfect example of popularity making a character overpowered.

I'm glad Jason Aaron of all people had Hulk ram his claws through his own face. He needs to be put in his place more often.

Well his earliest appearance had him fighting the Hulk and doing rather well...

BlackZero30x

5. Gladiator not jobbing after being built up for two pages.

7. Daredevil tripping over a skate in his house.

10. Plastic man getting pissed and showing ppl what he's really capable of.

It's between these. #3 probably the most though.

juggerman
Is 9 with her bare ta-ta's or does she just run into someone KOing them?

Jynocidus

zopzop
Originally posted by Jynocidus
I see what you did there.............PERV.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by juggerman
Is 9 with her bare ta-ta's or does she just run into someone KOing them?

I'd say bare, but "comics code".......

aw heck, let's go "bare".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.