Sidious and Vader run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
OT Sidious and Vader run a gauntlet against LS/DS pairs.
They have 3 hours rest after each battle.
Setting: Naboo generator where Maul killed Qui-Gon.
Can they make it?

1. Anakin(zone restricted) and Savage
2. Satele Shan and Malgus
3. Mace and Dooku
4. Marek and Caedus
5. Yoda and Bane

Ascendancy
3 might be doom. Three hours of rest is not going to be enough recovery time to take on that team at full strength. Windu has already shown himself capable of taking on Sidious, and Dooku should be enough for a somewhat weakened Vader.

I would like to see 4 and 5 happen after full rest. Would be a very interesting pair of battles.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Ascendancy
3 might be doom. Three hours of rest is not going to be enough recovery time to take on that team at full strength. Windu has already shown himself capable of taking on Sidious, and Dooku should be enough for a somewhat weakened Vader.

I would like to see 4 and 5 happen after full rest. Would be a very interesting pair of battles.

I agree, I can see the duo going down at 3 because they are not at full power. At full power though I can't see Mace defeating Sidious, and I view Vader as Dooku's equal.

And for 5 I think Team Yoda has a solid advantage. With Yoda being able to virtually tie with Sidious, and Bane being Vader's superior.

Nephthys
I think 3 hours is plenty.

I can see then getting all the way up to 5 personally.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think 3 hours is plenty.

I can see then getting all the way up to 5 personally.

Satele Shan and Malgus won't go down without a fight. In fact I can see Vader taking some damage against the False Emperor.

Nephthys
But Satale hasn't shown anything that lets me think she can contend with Sidious or Vader. And Sidious would also beat Malgus without too much difficulty imo.

Arhael
But Satale hasn't shown anything that lets me think she can contend with Sidious or Vader. And Sidious would also beat Malgus without too much difficulty imo.
Did you read Deceived?

Nephthys
Yeah.

Based

Satele is on par with Malgus.

Nephthys
Since when?

Mizukage Yoda
Since when?

She gets a lot of hype. 'Strongest Jedi in the galaxy' and 'the Emperor's most hated foe' aren't titles to sneeze at.
And considering Knight Satele in 3667 BBY was able to match Darth Malgus, Grand Master Satele 25 years later can be easily powerscaled to Malgus' level. And they are pretty much painted as the exact images of one another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.