what if

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
what if superman prime would absorb the monarch universal blast just like he absorbed the guardian energy and got amped both by the guardian and by monarch energies, who could stop him?

juggerman
Squirrel Girl

red sabre
i am afraid even her cuteness aura wouldnt survive against the ultimate a$$ hole.

juggerman
Ok 1st riddle me this. Do YOU think anyone could beat him?

red sabre
of course there are beings that could destroy him no question but i want to know what do people think as far as to what level will he get, i think the best question and thread OP would be, who do you think is the weakest being who would be able to stop him after guardian and monarch amp.

juggerman
Well we really don't know how much he would be amped do we. Do we even know how much more powerful the GA made him?

For example let's say he was at 100% after he beat Ion. Then he got the GA which put him over the top. But by how much? Was he at 110? 150? 200? Then we need to figure out how much more powerful he would have become with this additional power. Since he was already crazy amped would this new amp really make a difference? If so how much?

Without that knowledge we can't really say who or what could harm him

red sabre
Originally posted by juggerman
Well we really don't know how much he would be amped do we. Do we even know how much more powerful the GA made him?

For example let's say he was at 100% after he beat Ion. Then he got the GA which put him over the top. But by how much? Was he at 110? 150? 200? Then we need to figure out how much more powerful he would have become with this additional power. Since he was already crazy amped would this new amp really make a difference? If so how much?

Without that knowledge we can't really say who or what could harm him

yeah i understand that there cannot be a precise meassurement however thats the whole point i want to see what people think, every individual got his own meassurements and his own assumptions which he uses to determain such things, i wanted to see what people think and speculate as far as his power level in that situation, when he got the guardian amp basically the writers sent him into planet 15 and let him fight an alternate copies of the JLA to portray how he would fair vs the mainstream guys since they didnt want to kill major characters, he took wonder woman out with a punch, he broke martian manhunters neck with 1 arm, he killed zod with an iceberg toss, one shotted a planet, i think the guardian amp gave him a significant amp.

as far as to what would the monarch energy add to him? of course it will amp him, i mean SBP defeated a guardian however still a guardian amp made him a monster, now add to this monster the monarch energies at universal destruction levels, i know we cant know exactly how powerful would he be but we can assume to what levels he will reach.

TheGodKiller
Squirrel Girl
Too obvious .

juggerman
I think he would probably be powerful enough to stroll right in to Heaven and kick God in the dick

red sabre
I think he would probably be powerful enough to stroll right in to Heaven and kick God in the dick

http://pranavom.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/god.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.