Wolverine (No Healing) vs King Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
Both Bloodlusted

No prep

No Healing factor for Logan but he still has his adamantium claws

Fight takes place at a Airplane hanger

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111020214521/marvel_dc/images/1/11/King_Shark_0001.jpg

vs

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57886/marveldatabase/images/e/ee/Wolverine_the_list.JPG

Stoic
Wolverine with no HF would begin to die, and would be so weak that a regular human could nearly beat the rest of the life out of him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Wolverine with no HF would begin to die, and would be so weak that a regular human could nearly beat the rest of the life out of him.

Wrong. Powerless Wolverine suffering from adamantium poisoning has some ridiculous feats.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wrong. Powerless Wolverine suffering from adamantium poisoning has some ridiculous feats.

Oh is that what happened when he was trying to escape from Genosha with Rogue in tow? I recall the Soldiers hitting him hard enough for him to take note of the blow. The soldier was clearly a threat. King Shark should take this.

StiltmanFTW
And I recall him getting shocked enough times to kill a herd of elephants and staying conscious...

carver9
Didn't Wolverine take on Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, and Sabertooth without his healing factor?

cdtm
All that gore, you'd think King Shark is a Marvel character..

Anyways, taking enough voltage to drop a herd of elephants is pretty impressive. Biting past Superboys durability should be even more impressive, considering SB can tank a lot more than what Wolverine took.

AlmightyKfish
The person who wins is a shark.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Wolverine take on Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, and Sabertooth without his healing factor?

He did. Deathstrike and Red at the same time.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He did. Deathstrike and Red at the same time.

And I believe he lost. big grin

Made a decent showing, until the Death Spores started getting to him.

BlackZero30x
wouldn't he just bleed to death after the claws pop out?

comicfan11
King Shark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.