DC "A" Listers vs. DC "B" Listers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern Hal
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

Vs

Citizen Steel
Mr. Terrific
Maxima
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Captain Comet
Animal Man

Gecko4lif
Leaning for team 2

BlackZero30x
I kind of like team two especially if firestorm is competent. Though I could see a speed blitz being a problem here.

Sin I AM
Aquaman is an a lister? News to me

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Aquaman is an a lister? News to me May PR have mercy on your soul.

JakeTheBank
JLA.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Aquaman is an a lister? News to me

Maybe not to the avid reader based off of feats & abilities but to the casual readers or general public he is. He is more recognizable than anyone on team 2 IMO.

pym-ftw
Team 1 if flash is awake

Team 2 if flash is an idiot

ColossusGrundy
Team 1

But team 2 puts up a good fight.

would be a great 3 issue fight .............unlike the drawn out agony that is AvX

Harbinger
Team two doesn't really have a viable counter for Flash, and outside of Citizen Steel, they don't have anyone who could throw down with Diana or Clark.

Team one. Team two makes them work hard for it, though.

8swords
Originally posted by Black bolt z
May PR have mercy on your soul.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Stoic
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team two doesn't really have a viable counter for Flash, and outside of Citizen Steel, they don't have anyone who could throw down with Diana or Clark.

Team one. Team two makes them work hard for it, though.

Do you think Maxima was undersold? Written properly she is or was (not sure if she died) slightly more versatile than Wonder Woman on average.

comicfan11
Team A but it's a fight

Harbinger
Originally posted by Stoic
Do you think Maxima was undersold? Written properly she is or was (not sure if she died) slightly more versatile than Wonder Woman on average. Maxima's generally undersold in forum battles, IMO.

However, if we're comparing her to Diana, the only real advantages Maxima has (her TK/TP) aren't anything WW hasn't seen before given Wondy's TP resistance feats.

Maxima's still an asset for team two, but I wouldn't consider her as important as Firestorm, Captain Atom, or (maybe) Captain Comet.

abhilegend
Maxima has actually beaten diana by TP.

Konton
After the eye of palas upgrade?

Arabus
Originally posted by Konton
After the eye of palas upgrade?

Assuming we're talking about Prenu52, she only had the Pallas upgrade during Rucka's run (Sacrifice). They asked Gail Simone about it later after she took over from Rucka, and she had no idea about the upgrade. Besides that, Maxwell Lord has proven that she can be mindscrewed with since.

Maxima's psionics would work just fine.

zopzop
Team 2.

Also those "B" Listers are actually more awesome than the "A" Listers. Image Team 2 with it's own comic series?! droolio

Make it happen DC!

Blight
They should do a "JLA: West Coast" sort of story.

Mindset
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Maybe not to the avid reader based off of feats & abilities but to the casual readers or general public he is. He is more recognizable than anyone on team 2 IMO. As a joke.

comicfan11
AQ is A list.

Either by popularity or feats he deserves his place among DC's greatest.

Haters gonna hate but f@ck 'em. They miss on the good stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.