Rune King Thor vs GA Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79847/1462994-superman_prime_vs_monarch_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/295901-54602-monarch_super.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12306/1241588-thorltloki_super.jpg

go!

Harbinger
Thor. Hard.

pym-ftw
Rkt is the premier skyfather in marvel

Stoic
No selling a punch from a com-posited billion billion beings is quite the feat. RK gets my vote.

JakeTheBank
RKT.

Doubt he'd phuck around with Prime like Monarch did.

Stoic
@ Jake, I would love to see this fight massacre. evil face

carver9
Bad match up...just outright terrible.

JakeTheBank
That Loki Thor casually dismissed was also Skyfather level, as well.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
That Loki Thor casually dismissed was also Skyfather level, as well.

Judging by the ease at which he took control, I would agree fully with that assessment.

JakeTheBank
The more you inspect what RKT actually did in the Ragnarok Finale arc as well as what Loki did prior, the more apparent it becomes that Thor was grossly overpowered. Loki had a Mjolnir copy on top of siphoning the energy of Asgard unto himself and Thor effortlessly no sold him before dismissing him without any concernable effort.

And there's how Thor treated Surtur like he was beneath him after that.

Damborgson
Thor had some pretty cool feats when he fought loki. Loki called on his elite trolls who all had imitation mjolnirs. When they struck thors shields, the hammers were transmuted to wooden clubs.

Stoic
^What was RKT tier wise? Elder God, or Abstract? I ask because I was more impressed with him, than I was with Galactus, and it was by chance that Galactus awoke before Odin in their battle. Judging by how he dealt with Surtur, really made me believe that RK Thor would be able to take an average Galactus, but I may be judging incorrectly.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
^What was RKT tier wise? Elder God, or Abstract? I ask because I was more impressed with him, than I was with Galactus, and it was by chance that Galactus awoke before Odin in their battle. Judging by how he dealt with Surtur, really made me believe that RK Thor would be able to take an average Galactus, but I may be judging incorrectly.

Elder God, imo.

He was clearly beyond Skyfather status in that arc. Against Fraction-Galactus, I think RKT would have fared significantly better.

I think a higher end Galactus would still win, though.

pym-ftw
Galactus is a high abstract who jobs, if written correctly he should be at death/.Eternity level

ozz81
Great thread, RKT.

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Galactus is a high abstract who jobs, if written correctly he should be at death/.Eternity level

Galactus is a balloon with a slow leak. Voted least likely to survive by his peers.

Diesldude
SBP

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Stoic
Against Fraction's Galactus , Thor will fare better than his father did .

Against Hickman's Galactus , Thor'll get massacred .

Slaanesh
not sure.. probably GA SBP..

PillarofOsiris
Why hasn't this been closed for spite? And RKT is NOT a skyfather, he's AT THE VERY LEAST an Elder god.

Glorificus
RKT easy.

red sabre
GA SBP wins this

celeyhyga17
Spite

Nihilist
RKT beats the overrated GA SBP

the Darkone
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Why hasn't this been closed for spite? And RKT is NOT a skyfather, he's AT THE VERY LEAST an Elder god.

Basically, Loki was at Sky Father level and got butt raped and got his head taken off literally, Mangog got treated like gnat and blown away like dust in the wind... GA Superman wouldnt be able to land a punch on RKT, if Mangog couldn't neither would Superman Prime.

Marvel need too explore more on RKT, I see great potential.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by the Darkone
Basically, Loki was at Sky Father level and got butt raped and got his head taken off literally, Mangog got treated like gnat and blown away like dust in the wind... GA Superman wouldnt be able to land a punch on RKT, if Mangog couldn't neither would Superman Prime.

Marvel need too explore more on RKT, I see great potential. ummm I think he was saying the same thing by pointing out RKT was "AT LEAST an Eldergod" Meaning he could be even morepowerful then an elder god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.