Superman vs Action Comics vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PillarofOsiris
Which series in the new 52 do you prefer?

JakeTheBank
AC, easily.

Galan007
Agreed.

The others are crap, imo.

Endless Mike
Action Comics... Superman has some okay stuff too. Don't read JLA.

Golgo13
JLA is tied with AC. Superman is bland. I hope Scott brings something interesting to it.

JakeTheBank
I read JLA for Shazam, tbh.

-Pr-
The problem with the other two is that Action is being written by arguably the best writer working today, and said writer happens to be excellent writing Superman.

Action is way ahead, because Morrison is that good.

JL as a book has had it's ups and downs, and while it isn't the best book out there, it has treated Superman fairly well imo, so there's that at least.

Superman... It's okay, I guess. Some nice feats even if the stories aren't super (pun intended).

keiththegreat
I've enjoyed JLA. I like the interactions between the heroes a lot.

Cogito
Originally posted by -Pr-
The problem with the other two is that Action is being written by arguably the best writer working today, and said writer happens to be excellent writing Superman.

Action is way ahead, because Morrison is that good.

JL as a book has had it's ups and downs, and while it isn't the best book out there, it has treated Superman fairly well imo, so there's that at least.

Superman... It's okay, I guess. Some nice feats even if the stories aren't super (pun intended). thumb up

Newjak
I might have to start picking Action up. I've had to cut down on comic book in take with work being a priority but I'm still lookin for a few good titles to read.

PillarofOsiris
Action Comics and JLA in the 52 are excellent IMO. I know some people will disagree with JLA, but I personally love it. Right now, I'm keeping up with AC, JLA and the GL in the new 52, and really nothing in Marvel. I got up to issue 4 in the AvX but that was the final straw for Marvel for me (it's been getting worse and worse IMO).

abhilegend
AC easily.

Newjak
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Action Comics and JLA in the 52 are excellent IMO. I know some people will disagree with JLA, but I personally love it. Right now, I'm keeping up with AC, JLA and the GL in the new 52, and really nothing in Marvel. I got up to issue 4 in the AvX but that was the final straw for Marvel for me (it's been getting worse and worse IMO). Cool. GL has always been solid so I might start picking that up again.

Imo Journey Into Mystery has been a great book for Marvel and worth getting into.

Diesldude
What do you guys think?

SquallX
Originally posted by Diesldude
What do you guys think?

There reasoning for being together Actually made sense, and I've always been a fan of the Diana/Kal thing, especially after reading Kingdom Come.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.