Zilla vs Gino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jason34fh
Zilla has somehow survived his Godzilla and Gino survived her (yes i'm calling Gino a female deal with it!) missile on slaught. The battle between the two mutated reptiles take place in New York City. Who wins?

Lestov16
Zilla is Gino.......

Urban Ninja
Where's Gino from?

Kazenji
I only know of Zilla and that one is from the 1998 film Godzilla.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Lestov16
Zilla is Gino....... not te me.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Urban Ninja
Where's Gino from? Gino is from the 1998 Godzilla remake i absolutely REFUSE to call that weak thing Zilla.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Kazenji
I only know of Zilla and that one is from the 1998 film Godzilla. No it's actually from Godzilla:Final Wars. Gino is actually from Godzilla 1998.

ares834
Originally posted by Kazenji
I only know of Zilla and that one is from the 1998 film Godzilla.

Yep, they are the same or, fall all intents and purposes, the same.

Robtard
Originally posted by jason34fh
No it's actually from Godzilla:Final Wars. Gino is actually from Godzilla 1998.

"Zilla" is actually the American Godzilla (as is GINO).

But FW Godzilla wins obviously. Actual atomic breath and a healing factor beats a giant lizard.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Robtard
"Zilla" is actually the American Godzilla (as is GINO).

But FW Godzilla wins obviously. Actual atomic breath and a healing factor beats a giant lizard. if that's right then who's the guy in Final Wars with zilla's look?

Robtard
if that's right then who's the guy in Final Wars with zilla's look?

That is the American Godzilla, they used it for the FW film. GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) is the derogatory term for Zilla.

So is the fight the same character as they appeared in different films?

jason34fh
Originally posted by Robtard
That is the American Godzilla, they used it for the FW film. GINO (Godzilla In Name Only) is the derogatory term for Zilla.

So is the fight the same character as they appeared in different films? Yes it is.

Mr. Rhythmic
Zilla is Toho's official name for GINO, though.

Mr. Rhythmic
Yes it is.

I didn't see a difference, other than FW Zilla was probably a bit smaller.

jason34fh
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
I didn't see a difference, other than FW Zilla was probably a bit smaller. uh dude FW Zilla's 295 ft. height appeared to tower over 1998 Zilla's 180 ft. height. Just saying FW Zilla has a bigger size but i don't know if he or she is stronger than 1998 Zilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.