Superman Vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins at bloodlusted levels.

Shabazz916
Superman easy.. he rips him in half.. rips his head off throws it to another planet and laser visions the rest of him til there isnt anything left...

KingD19
Which version of Supes and Spawn are this?

carver9
Superman wins.

SouthSpawn
Both in there most powerful forms.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

yea superman does him in

KingD19
Spawns most powerful form was a God. He was powerful enough to take on and I believe defeat Satan and God, possibly at the same time. He wins.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by KingD19
Spawns most powerful form was a God. He was powerful enough to take on and I believe defeat Satan and God, possibly at the same time. He wins.

All that la dee dah is cool but superman s going to take spawn to school.

KingD19
So Superman is going to take Spawn to school? The same Spawn who stomped all over his universes God and Satan(the two most powerful beings in existence) with no problems? Gotcha.

Spawn wins.

Shabazz916
So Superman is going to take Spawn to school? The same Spawn who stomped all over his universes God and Satan(the two most powerful beings in existence) with no problems? Gotcha.

Spawn wins.

So in that case thats like sayn spawn is unstopable. Which he aint. & superman isnt from his universe wink

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SouthSpawn

Spawn wins.

Cosmic Armour Superman begs to differ cool

PillarofOsiris
This has been done about a thousand times. Try using the search function. Oh, and Superman wins.

KingD19
He was unstoppable. God and Satan were the ultimate authorities in the Spawnverse. Nobody could touch them, then Spawn beat both of them with not much trouble.

Cosmic Armor Superman would probably put up a good fight, but I don't know his feats. I just hear he's supposed to be uber badass or something. But unless Cosmic Armor Superman took on The Presence and held it's own or won, I don't see how it'll beat Spawn, as that's what he essentially did.

DarkSaint85

Spawn wins.

Also, those versions of God/Satan were just one of many, every planet had a version of them. So no, they weren't the most powerful versions in existence, think that was Man of Miracles.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure at the point of his Godhood he was more than a match for Satan and God(they were twins with equal amounts of power), as he wiped out both their entire armies with no problems at the same time(whose power supposedly almost destroyed the universe) as well as defeating them.

The only person whose power surpassed his was Mother AKA Man of Miracles. So if MoM is considered Presence/ToAA, Satan and God could be considered the Spectre/Living Tribunal of the Spawnverse. That's still highly impressive and I don't know what all CA Superman did, but it's hard to top that.

DarkSaint85
Put it this way.

CA Superman was able to hold a jar containing all 52 DC Universes in his hand.

That's the scale he was operating on.

KingD19
Was there some big deal about the jar? Was it like the Book of Infinite Knowledge that took him and Captain Marvel to hold it? Or was it just a container with the universes in it?

BlackZero30x
I imagine he is referring to the weight of 52 universes

Zack Fair
Or rather his size.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.