All-out Telepath Brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Manchester Black
Emma Frost
Professor Xavier
Nate Gray
Saturn Girl
Maxwell Lord
Rachel Summers

Which of these telepaths would win in a free-for-all fight... no telepathy, no telekinesis, just hand to hand skills?

SquallX
Emma none if those are doing shit to her in her diamond form.

Also, what's the point if putting Xavier in this.

Glorificus
Emma crushes everyone beneath her diamond Jimmy Choo heels.

ColossusGrundy
Emma wins and looks good doing it.

Golgo13
I'm pretty sure Emma doesn't get to use diamond form, because there wouldn't be any point to this thread. In a straight hth battle, my money is on SG, since she has trained with Val.

Q99
Golgo is correct, no powers at all (no flight ring for SG for that matter), just fleshy hand to hand.

Mindset
Nate Gray

Golgo13
Ah, didn't see Max. He would win.

Q99
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ah, didn't see Max. He would win.

Max has hand to hand skills?

Golgo13
Through Checkmate's training. I believe he is also proficient with fire arms.

Q99
Through Checkmate's training. I believe he is also proficient with fire arms.

I don't really remember him throwing a punch or doing anything fancy. Sure, he probably had the basics, but he got in because he's suave and a telepath, not because he's one of their buttkickers.

Emma and Rachel both have X-men training (and, in Rachel's case, Hound), and Saturn Girl has some training like you noted.

byrdgang21
Rachel I guess

Golgo13
Originally posted by Q99
I don't really remember him throwing a punch or doing anything fancy. Sure, he probably had the basics, but he got in because he's suave and a telepath, not because he's one of their buttkickers.

Emma and Rachel both have X-men training (and, in Rachel's case, Hound), and Saturn Girl has some training like you noted.

Didn't he mop the floor with Booster Gold? And Val has trained Saturn Girl.

celestialbodies
Originally posted by SquallX
Emma none if those are doing shit to her in her diamond form.

Also, what's the point if putting Xavier in this.

Professor Xavier, also both Jean Grey and Charles Xavier have used Tp on Emma while she was in diamond form and IIRC so did Marvel Boy from the Agents of Atlas.

Q99
Didn't he mop the floor with Booster Gold?

Uh, did he? If so I don't remember it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.