All KMC Marvel Team vs. All KMC DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Doom
Reed
Iron Fist
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider (Blaze)

Vs

Flash
Batman
GL Kyle
SBP
Black Adam
Hank Henshaw

Have fun!!!

Lek Kuen
The fellowship of Rand wins yet enough match

Bouboumaster
Thanos beats SBP, and then cleans the house

Mindset
Thanos dies first in horrible fashion.

Probably getting oneshotted by Batman, then the rest just gangrape him for no real reason.

IF watches Doom and Kyle duke it out after he has killed everyone else with a oneshot.

Doom senses a kindred spirit in Kyle and they unite the DC/Marvel universes. Meanwhile, IF resumes fisting Thanos since everyone else is dead and someone has to do it.

That's the only way I see this match playing out.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset

Probably getting oneshotted by Batman, then the rest just gangrape him for no real reason.

IF watches Doom and Kyle duke it out after he has killed everyone else with a oneshot.

Doom senses a kindred spirit in Kyle and they unite the DC/Marvel universes. Meanwhile, IF resumes fisting Thanos since everyone else is dead and someone has to do it.

That's the only way I see this match playing out.

http://files.sharenator.com/I_Approve_OC_by_ME_quotCavemanquot-s360x294-263862-475.jpg

janus77
Surfer blinks them all out of existence.

Goes home to watch VHS tapes of The Sky At Night.

Eon Blue
nah

Bouboumaster
Thanos beats them all, and then take Kyle and Iron Fist, to give them Not Wanted, Surprise Sex.

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Doom.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
The fellowship of Rand wins yet enough match

laughing laughing laughing

thumb up

ColossusGrundy
Split 50/50 because of Thanos/SBP.

No easy win by either side, the whole match hinges on how mad SBP gets or how mad Thanos doesn't.

pym-ftw
I gotta ask why GR is here he doesn't seem to be overly supported on here

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset

That's the only way I see this match playing out. I was wondering how you'd reconcile Kyle and Doom being on opposing sides. laughing out loud

thumb up

byrdgang21
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I gotta ask why GR is here he doesn't seem to be overly supported on here

Ghost Rider is badass & should be mentioned with the likes of Doom & Danny IMO.

r0nm0n88
Prime solos

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Ghost Rider is badass & should be mentioned with the likes of Doom & Danny IMO.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.