High Evolutionary Vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins?

Colossus-Big C
Zeus.

Although a high end High Evolutionary can definitely devolve zeus

MF DELPH
Hmm...

Where exactly is High Evolutionary tiered? Is he high trans or low end skyfather? He's kind of a gray area. I think Zeus may be too high up the food chain.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Hmm...

Where exactly is High Evolutionary tiered? Is he high trans or low end skyfather? He's kind of a gray area. I think Zeus may be too high up the food chain. He really doesnt have a average he ranges from being apocolypse level, to thor level, and even to the point he even challenged galactus in a short fight. (he ended up devolving galactus at the end)

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
He really doesnt have a average he ranges from being apocolypse level, to thor level, and even to the point he even challenged galactus in a short fight. (he ended up devolving galactus at the end) After getting one shotted away from the battle

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
After getting one shotted away from the battle What exactly does one shot mean?
He traded 2 blast with galactus before galactus bfrd him.

Bfr=one shot?

He was definitely still conscience, and not injured.

I just reread the fight

Harbinger
When you get blasted away from the field of battle, I'd call it a one shot (think what Odin did to Silver Surfer).

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Harbinger
When you get blasted away from the field of battle, I'd call it a one shot (think what Odin did to Silver Surfer). Surfer was KTFO though

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What exactly does one shot mean?
He traded 2 blast with galactus before galactus bfrd him.

Bfr=one shot?

He was definitely still conscience, and not injured.

I just reread the fight Originally posted by Branlor Swift
After getting one shotted away from the battle

What about that confused you exactly?

Use pictures if needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.