Choose your baby momma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright who would you want As your baby momma?

She Hulk

Wonder Woman

Storm

Sue Storm

Mistress Love Marvel

Gaea

Sif

Psylocke

Big Barda

Supergirl

DarkSaint85
She Hulk.

srankmissingnin
She Hulk or Barda,

Zack Fair
Power Girl droolio

JakeTheBank
Gaea

Galan007
You mean who would I want to phuck? Sue first, Storm last.

Mindset
What's Gaea look like?

golem370
Why not at the same time

golem370
Gaea

Sundipped
Originally posted by Galan007
You mean who would I want to phuck? Sue last, Storm first.

Fixed cool

Damborgson
I might just be one of those weirdos who isnt into green muscular radioactove women, but She Hulk last.

Sif first.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
What's Gaea look like?

Her appearance changes regularly, but she's almost always portrayed as being pretty hot.

Besides, she'd produce the best babies.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
I might just be one of those weirdos who isnt into green muscular radioactove women, but She Hulk last.

Sif first.

Reported for racism.

golem370
Oh I forgot Moondragon for the dudes who like bald chicks

Endless Mike
You mean who would I want to phuck? Sue first, Storm last.

Racist mad

Mindset
I'd phuck Gaea and have her give me powers.

golem370
She is Thor's momma

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
I'd phuck Gaea and have her give me powers.

Now you're thinking. thumb up

zopzop
Quasar.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35149/1316883-31449_4242_35010_1_quasar_super_super.jpg

golem370
Mistress Love would be cool

Zack Fair
Originally posted by golem370
She is Thor's momma That alone makes her worth it. Imagine the bragging rights and verbal ownage you can dish on Odinson. 131

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop
Quasar.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35149/1316883-31449_4242_35010_1_quasar_super_super.jpg

Wow Zop.
Didn't know you went that route. confused
Whatever floats ya boat/ wink

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Her appearance changes regularly, but she's almost always portrayed as being pretty hot.

Besides, she'd produce the best babies.

As much as I'd want to agree, Franklin Richards pretty much shits on all of Gaea's children.

So. Sue Storm. sad

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
As much as I'd want to agree, Franklin Richards pretty much shits on all of Gaea's children.

So. Sue Storm. sad

I think Franklin's genes can be attributed to Reed as much as Susan, though.

celeyhyga17
Kara

SamZED
Supergirl. Hot and cute.

BlackZero30x

Sif first.

Weirdo...lol

She hulk...a 100 times She Hulk.

ColossusGrundy
I'd prefer Zatanna........... but she's not on the list.....

She'd be an all-nighter any night ("argaiV tceffe"wink

hmm....... since Power Girl and her monstrous Ta-tas aren't on the list either....

Supergirl and Big Barda..

That's right, I said "and", ........ not "then".... they know what to do.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Franklin's genes can be attributed to Reed as much as Susan, though. Good point.

Reed is on my list after Iron Fist

Superman too.
Imagine a kid that can shoot 1/4 of the big bang, is more durable than Galactus, can overpower the will of God, can travel to the center of the universe in seconds, and has femtosecond reactions.
Oh boy.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
I'd prefer Zatanna........... but she's not on the list.....

She'd be an all-nighter any night ("argaiV tceffe"wink

hmm....... since Power Girl and her monstrous Ta-tas aren't on the list either....

Supergirl and Big Barda..

That's right, I said "and", ........ not "then".... they know what to do.
Except this is baby mommas. Two of them = double the drama

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Good point.

Reed is on my list after Iron Fist

Superman too.
Imagine a kid that can shoot 1/4 of the big bang, is more durable than Galactus, can overpower the will of God, can travel to the center of the universe in seconds, and has femtosecond reactions.
Oh boy.
Meh, imagine the kid of kmc silver surfer let alone cbr surfer.
Oh dear.

DarkSaint85
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb225/lildenman/supergirl-1.gif

I'll post this again, because I find it hilarious, and am stuck in 2005...

-Pr-
Artist depending...

Catwoman.

From the list, though...

Wonder Woman, artist depending.

carver9
Mystique.

Damborgson
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Weirdo...lol

She hulk...a 100 times She Hulk.

Yeah you're right I could probably force myself. Probably.

http://www.leaderslair.com/she-hulk/she-hulkv3-006pic1.gif

and as a side note....

Originally posted by zopzop
Quasar.

God Zop Zop way to just make it all weird now.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Mystique.

You want her to turn in to Hulk, don't you...

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
eek!
Who is going to carry the baby?

psycho gundam
Superman too.
Oh boy.

JakeTheBank
Heh

Uriel005
Gaea just to say i phucked the earth... thats it. Who I think is hottest depends on artist.

SamZED
Squirrel Girl. Once our child is a grown ill pronounce myself the Master of the Universe.
Or maybe Ivy. She gets extra points for walking halfnaked and barefoot all the time.
Enchantress deserves to be on the list as well.

You want her to turn in to Hulk, don't you... Dude..laughing

society619
Off List:

Emma Frost

On List:

Psylocke

carver9

laughing out loud This was a good one.

carver9

Superman too.
Oh boy.

Sing people out of existence.

janus77
my personal order:
Sue Storm
Sif
She Hulk
Psylocke
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Big Barda
Gaea
Storm
Mistress Love Marvel

Sue has the BEST potential for creating super powered kids, Franklin is so many orders greater than Gaea herself, nevermind her progeny.
She's also fairly sane and 'normal', so you could see yourself living with her.

Sif, because she's hot and sensible.

She Hulk, power, intellect and a very independent mind - should be fun.

Gaea - risky, one-eye had to force himself upon her, she carries a hell of a lot of miles and gods rarely produce satisfactory offspring.

Storm - occasionally quite hot but, silly powers and not an appealing personality. Also, mutant gene is a lottery, for every Magneto you get half a dozen Toads, Beasts, Blobs etc.

Mistress Love - far too hippy chick-ish for me.

pym-ftw
Enchantress
Tigra
The stepford cuckoos

From your list
Mistress Love, she's hot and I could chill with the abstracts

8swords
powergirl!!!!!!!

ctsketch
Sif!

mastagambit
Storm
Wonder Woman

Falcon Man

She Hulk

Wonder Woman

Storm

Sue Storm

Mistress Love Marvel

Gaea

Sif

Psylocke

Big Barda

Supergirl

She-Hulk: She would snap me in half, so no. I do think she's hot though.

Wonder Woman: Same as the above.

Sue Storm: Ayup. Dem' lovely child bearing hips.

Storm: Absolutely. She is one smoking hot ebony goddess.

Mistress Love: Dunno

Gaea: Dunno.

Sif: Yes, without a doubt. Those soft raven locks of hers give her a seductive and wild appeal.

Psylocke: That British accent would literally melt my heart, in a good way. So, yes.

Big Barda: She would ****ing break me in half.

Supergirl: Maybe. Then again, yeah, she would probably kill me too. So no.

Digi
You guys seems solely interested in looks and potential baby powers.

Baby momma means you're tethered to her for life in some respect. My decision would be based almost entirely on which one I could tolerate the best. I'd avoid anger issues, brats and younger girls, psychological issues, etc.

"Oh yeah, I had a kid with Poison Ivy"
"Yeah? How's that working out for you?"
"It's...well, it's weird, her being evil and mentally imbalanced and all. And our kid is a sentient dandelion."
"F----d up man!"
"I know, right?"

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Digi

Baby momma means you're tethered to her for life in some respect. My decision would be based almost entirely on which one I could tolerate the best. I'd avoid anger issues, brats and younger girls, psychological issues, etc.

"It's...well, it's weird, her being evil and mentally imbalanced and all. And our kid is a sentient dandelion."
"F----d up man!"
"I know, right?"

lol

BlackZero30x
Yeah you're right I could probably force myself. Probably.

lol for me off the list my #1 of all time would be Ms Marvel. Since shes not on the list I would go for She Hulk. But like I said Ms Marvel would be my #1.

-Pr-

"F----d up man!"
"I know, right?"

Well yeah.

pym-ftw
@ everyone saying Sue Richards

Do you wanna be the person that broke up the Richards family?

A pissed off Franklin isn't worth it in my opinion

Endless Mike
Also Death of the Endless

Falcon Man
Mystique would be probably not be a very good mother (hey kids, I'm just gonna leave you here with daddy as I go perform another act of terrorism), but the sex would be awesome. So yeah, for her as well.

Digi
Baby momma also sort of implies the sex might not be ongoing. That one wild night with Mystique better be worth the next 18 years of your life.

I'd seriously just pick the most chill woman ever. Like Carlie Cooper (Spidey's recent ex).

Falcon Man
Baby momma also sort of implies the sex might not be ongoing. That one wild night with Mystique better be worth the next 18 years of your life.

I'd seriously just pick the most chill woman ever. Like Carlie Cooper (Spidey's recent ex).

It would totally be worth it. No regrets!

JayDaDon
Off list: I'll go leftfield and say Batgirl(Cass cain)
First, half asian and droolio

Second, not so much with the talky talky

Third, she could teach the kid to fight and I'd get to watch him or her troll the shit outta karate tournaments. big grin

On the list: I'd have to say Sue. She seems like she'd be all business where taking care of the kid would be concerned. Also, isn't her family rich?

golem370
I think Mystique would be perfect you could have a different looking girl every night Jumpy

riv6672
Supergirl, as i'm in love with her.

http://i.imgur.com/k1aS6Qh.jpg

She is just the cutest.

golem370
But you piss her off she could literally bust your ball.

riv6672
So, like any female, then. thumb up

staxamillion
is this a who would you rather smash thread or who would you rather deal with as a baby mama?

staxamillion
sue storm no question

then I could hi five namor when ever we saw each other for being eskimo brothers

riv6672
Originally posted by staxamillion
is this a who would you rather smash thread or who would you rather deal with as a baby mama?
Supergirl for both!

golem370
But like I said you could different women with Mystique

riv6672
Yeah, but its still Mystique. I'm not a big fan.

staxamillion
mystique is on the list?

mystique is ok for a lay a time or two but I wouldn't want be wrapped up for 18 years with her. she's your baby mama you might not still be hitting and she will probably drop the baby off on you and good luck getting that child support.

sue

then super girl for me

those 2 would give you less drama I think

StyleTime
I'd go with Mistress Love. I want powers of my own, and she's an abstract that can actually make you her herald. I'd have to obey whenever she calls on me to defend her concept, but seems like a small price to pay. I'd do her cosmic dishes with a smile on my face tbh.

She's a big ol' hippie too, so most "missions" wouldn't offend my moral compass. I'd go spread love in war torn areas or something and go back to doing cosmic shit for fun.

Even if we break up, I doubt she'd get super angry at me. Our child would be well taken care of too. Her mom is a high order abstract after all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'd go with Mistress Love. I want powers of my own, and she's an abstract that can actually make you her herald. I'd have to obey whenever she calls on me to defend her concept, but seems like a small price to pay. I'd do her cosmic dishes with a smile on my face tbh.

She's a big ol' hippie too, so most "missions" wouldn't offend my moral compass. I'd go spread love in war torn areas or something and go back to doing cosmic shit for fun.

Even if we break up, I doubt she'd get super angry at me. Our child would be well taken care of too. Her mom is a high order abstract after all.

What if Master Hate got jelly? stick out tongue

Sin I AM

She Hulk

Wonder Woman

Storm

Sue Storm

Mistress Love Marvel

Gaea

Sif

Psylocke

Big Barda

Supergirl

Seeing as how this thread wasnt made with me in mind ill make my own list. For one there's a ploethera of penis in comics. So theres plenty to choose from..

The maxxx but id prefer him in hobo form not that outworld big teeth shit.

Bueno excellente because i gotta know once and for all whats going on off panel.

The Shadow for cool points..
Cage, Steel, Tcharlie cuz im a sucka for that BBC
Hmmm..a flash wouldn't be too bad im just curious how long theyd keep the pace.
Umm kid wise maybe scott, reed...Clark. They seem to have the best "seeds" . my ovums pretty wrecked but im sure reed is up for the challenge.
Negan would be a good lay..wed put Lucille to good use 👍
No pretty boys or overly muscled guys. I found them lacking irl so they gotta be overcompensating.

But if id absolutely have to pick one id let Doom raw me. But hed have to keep that mask on or atleast put a bag over his face

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Seeing as how this thread wasnt made with me in mind ill make my own list. For one there's a ploethera of penis in comics. So theres plenty to choose from..

Bueno excellente because i gotta know once and for all whats going on off panel.

Umm kid wise maybe scott, reed...Clark. They seem to have the best "seeds" . my ovums pretty wrecked but im sure reed is up for the challenge.
No pretty boys or overly muscled guys. I found them lacking irl so they gotta be overcompensating.

But if id absolutely have to pick one id let Doom raw me. But hed have to keep that mask on or atleast put a bag over his face

thumb up

Galan007
Sin is one classy b*tch. thumb up

Surtur
Which one of these people is an abortion most likely to be effective on?

Surtur
Sin is one classy b*tch. thumb up

I said the same thing about this gap toothed hooker I used to know.

Yamcha
Nico Minoru and Death of the Endless are the choices I'd pick overall that aren't on the list, on the list tho I'd go with Sif or Psylocke.

golem370

Sorry Sin I just never thought a girl would be caught dead on a forum that included Carver or Riv or Me to be honest eek!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Yamcha
Nico Minoru and Death of the Endless are the choices I'd pick overall that aren't on the list, on the list tho I'd go with Sif or Psylocke.

Death of the Endless is hawt!! I love her books. If i had to dyke out shed get top billing. Not a fan of most female depictions in comics theyre basically face swaps with the same build.

Sin I AM
Sorry Sin I just never thought a girl would be caught dead on a forum that included Carver or Riv or Me to be honest eek!

Meh. There are shit tons of women who read books. Just stop by your local barnes and nobles. I always run into a lady friend of mine or some random chick. And we arent all ready Archie&Veronica either.

CosmicComet
1. Storm
2. Sue
3.Psylocke

DarkSaint85
Read comics? Sure. Argue pedantically on a forum, and snigger at those who shit in the shadows? Very few.

Yamcha
Death of the Endless is hawt!! I love her books. If i had to dyke out shed get top billing. Not a fan of most female depictions in comics . thumb up Right? I'm not sure how makin' whoopee with the embodiment of death would go, but if anything it's probably
http://i67.tinypic.com/mjyddc.jpg
to die for

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Read comics? Sure. Argue pedantically on a forum, and snigger at those who shit in the shadows? Very few.

That's just cause the forum is archaic. It's a ghost site. Even ones that arent trash heaps like cbr arent exactly catering to a feminine demographic. It's an all boys club. Dont know how many of u go to cons but more and more are filled with women. Im actually friends with a freelance artist over at marvel and he tells me the numbers dont lie...a little less than half of subscriptions are to female customers.

Originally posted by Yamcha
thumb up Right? I'm not sure how makin' whoopee with the embodiment of death would go, but if anything it's probably
http://i67.tinypic.com/mjyddc.jpg
to die for

I like u 👍

golem370
Meh. There are shit tons of women who read books. Just stop by your local barnes and nobles. I always run into a lady friend of mine or some random chick. And we arent all ready Archie&Veronica either.

It was a joke I wasn't trying to mean.

Sin I AM
It was a joke I wasn't trying to mean.

I wasnt offended golem. Dont go carver9 on me

golem370
stick out tongue

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What if Master Hate got jelly? stick out tongue
I was debating whether or not to accept his offer since he usually shows up after Love. There are positive ways to use Hate, although Alaisa failed on both counts when she accepted their power ups.

The rest of y'all are worried about getting laid when I can do that with no amps. Think of the powah!
https://s14.postimg.org/zav5ifoox/Mistress_Love.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/u0q6r54g1/Mistress_Love2.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/70jjet6m9/Mistress_Love3.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/pu5cbt4u9/Mistress_Love4.jpg

That's just cause the forum is archaic. It's a ghost site. Even ones that arent trash heaps like cbr arent exactly catering to a feminine demographic. It's an all boys club. Dont know how many of u go to cons but more and more are filled with women. Im actually friends with a freelance artist over at marvel and he tells me the numbers dont lie...a little less than half of subscriptions are to female customers.
We know girls read comics. We're surprised you stick around this actual site though, considering the utter nonsense we collectively spout about women.

You're a trooper.

Sin I AM
I was debating whether or not to accept his offer since he usually shows up after Love. There are positive ways to use Hate, although Alaisa failed on both counts when she accepted their power ups.

The rest of y'all are worried about getting laid when I can do that with no amps. Think of the powah!
https://s14.postimg.org/zav5ifoox/Mistress_Love.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/u0q6r54g1/Mistress_Love2.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/70jjet6m9/Mistress_Love3.jpg
https://s14.postimg.org/pu5cbt4u9/Mistress_Love4.jpg

We know girls read comics. We're surprised you stick around this actual site though, considering the utter nonsense we collectively spout about women.

You're a trooper.

You guys are like a sick twisted e family. I heart u all. Even lob ...well maybe not lob.

Dareangel
Storm first then psylocke. the others are white. like sure i can man juice some whites and all but they are kinda boring. i like me some darker girls

StyleTime
You guys are like a sick twisted e family. I heart u all. Even lob ...well maybe not lob.
thumb up
Originally posted by Dareangel
Storm first then psylocke. the others are white. like sure i can man juice some whites and all but they are kinda boring. i like me some darker girls
Mistress Love can appear however you want her to ya racist.

And you're still not thinking of the POWAH!

Dareangel
thumb up

Mistress Love can appear however you want her to ya racist.

And you're still not thinking of the POWAH!

me no racist sad

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb225/lildenman/supergirl-1.gif

I'll post this again, because I find it hilarious, and am stuck in 2005...

The Black Bolt one always kills me.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by krisblaze
The Black Bolt one always kills me.

And that Pym one and she has a black eye.

riv6672
Why am i on that list?
I'm nothing BUT respectful to women, in RL and online.
If they deserve it.
If not, i'll go at them same as anyone else.
Cant get fairer than that.

golem370
Joke

riv6672
^^^Two men walk into a bar. Third one ducks!

SamZED
I recently saw scans of naked Sif somewhere on the forum and from the looks of it from a recent book. Amazingly drawn.

riv6672
I just Googled "naked Sif". Whoa eek!

Mindship
Alex Ross Wonder Woman. Nice beefy gal.

Astner
Is baby momma hood-speak for baby's mother?

golem370
Yup.

Stoic
If I were as strong as the Hulk, He-Man, Superman, Thor, etc, I'd have no problem choosing any of these females, but since I'd have to sleep in the bed with some of the stronger ones as a normal human, I'd be extremely afraid that while they had a bad dream that they could potentially kill me. Psylocke is too intrusive, and thus you could never lie to her even to protect her. Storm is too mean. So Susan Storm it is. Terrible choices BTW. Elektra would work, Thalia Al Ghul, Monica Rambeau, Selena Kyle and maybe Black Canary (fearful of that scream attack).

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Stoic
If I were as strong as the Hulk, He-Man, Superman, Thor, etc, I'd have no problem choosing any of these females, but since I'd have to sleep in the bed with some of the stronger ones as a normal human, I'd be extremely afraid that while they had a bad dream that they could potentially kill me. Psylocke is too intrusive, and thus you could never lie to her even to protect her. Storm is too mean. So Susan Storm it is. Terrible choices BTW. Elektra would work, Thalia Al Ghul, Monica Rambeau, Selena Kyle and maybe Black Canary (fearful of that scream attack).

What about Shanna.

celeyhyga17
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ygeEF0kWH2o/ToKKCMmi8tI/AAAAAAAAAoc/K2bzt9A9kRg/s1600/1791205-sif.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m64wvxWkNL1qdv5pzo1_500.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
What about Shanna.

Yeah she's a great pick. I just wouldn't be open to marrying a woman capable of lifting a train. Like I said, imagine them having a bad dream, and lashing out blindly in their sleep. You'd be turned to pulp.

One_Angry_Scot
Yeah she's a great pick. I just wouldn't be open to marrying a woman capable of lifting a train. Like I said, imagine them having a bad dream, and lashing out blindly in their sleep. You'd be turned to pulp.

One bad dream and you'll never be able to have kids.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Astner
Yes, but it frequently implies that you're separated, and have to deal with kid drama. Child support, court battles, etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
One bad dream and you'll never be able to have kids.

Not having kids would be the least of your problems.

Yes, but it frequently implies that you're separated, and have to deal with kid drama. Child support, court battles, etc.

Why you'd bother to entertain a response is beyond me? Unless you've been living under a rock, you know pretty damned well what the term means.

Sin I AM
As far as actual parenting goes i cant think of anyone who's a "good" parent. Sue & Reed are ok but they place their kids in alot of danger. Luke and Jessica arent too bad. Hmmm most parents suck ass or are dead...

Blue Area Vet
How can any red blooded male not say Gaea? She wore Hulk out!

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Meh. Give me Cassandra Nova any day! I'd lick the sweat from her many wrinkles after a long night of passionate love making.droolio

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Astner

Did you really just ask that question?

riv6672
^^^ Its something white people say to try and sound black.

riv6672
Thinking on it, "hood speak" is something white people say to try and sound tough online.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^ Its something white people say to try and sound black. Originally posted by riv6672
Thinking on it, "hood speak" is something white people say to try and sound tough online.
https://s21.postimg.org/sh8s902tj/55772321.jpg wink

t0sh
Can I choose a baby daddy?

riv6672
^^^ laughing

If astner were half that entertaining i wouldnt have him on ignore.
But thats enough of that. Supergirl FTW. Later, white people.

StyleTime
Why you'd bother to entertain a response is beyond me? Unless you've been living under a rock, you know pretty damned well what the term means.
I wouldn't have, but I am 95% sure he's from somewhere in Northern Europe. I think he really may not know how the phrase is used here.
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
She's next on my list. Again though, it's due to the potential for a power up. If I have to be stuck with a kid, this chick better give me superpowers.

You all are ambitionless horndogs. Sin included. stick out tongue
Originally posted by t0sh
Can I choose a baby daddy?
Mistress Love can appear as a male 131. Although, you can also start a thread. Should be interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.