The Joker vs The Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edster247
The battle takes place in Germany, DC universe in WWII
its a fight to the death, Who wins ?

pym-ftw
Skull easily

society619
Skull Stomps

juggerman
Joker feigns defeat and when Skull goes in for the kill Joker Joy buzzers him to death!

But seriously Skull takes it. Can you say spite?

h1a8
Depends on equipment.
If Skull doesn't have any weapons then he loses.

society619
Originally posted by h1a8
Depends on equipment.

How? What can Joker do to Skull?

Igniz
The Red Skull would still feel right at home while Joker is gonna get gunned down.

RS FTW!

Flyattractor
Physically Skull wins. Even for a 90 year old Nazi he is pretty tuff.
In stratergy. Joker wins.

Deadline
Originally posted by Flyattractor
In stratergy. Joker wins.

No he still loses.

Silent Master
Depends on equipment.

You actually think the Joker would win a HTH fight?

BruceSkywalker
this is spite,, Joker gets annihilated

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
You actually think the Joker would win a HTH fight?

of course not. Think! Why did I say what I said?

the ninjak
I think its funny that Joker is in WWII DC?

Taking a walk through Berlin and BAM!

Red Skull beats him to death.

Red Skull turns to his soldiers and says. "I f'n hate clowns. Move on men!"

Silent Master
of course not. Think! Why did I say what I said?

So you admit that the Joker loses, right?

h1a8
So you admit that the Joker loses, right?

No!
I gave a condition argument. If Skull doesn't have any weapons then he loses.
Also Joker can't beat him in hth. So it must mean.....?

JakeTheBank
Joker wins if he has his customary plot armor, one sided prep, is armed, and catches Johann unawares and weaponless.

Silent Master
No!
I gave a condition argument. If Skull doesn't have any weapons then he loses.
Also Joker can't beat him in hth. So it must mean.....?

The only way for the Skull not to have weapons, is if this was a non-weapons fight....therefore the Joker would also be without weapons.

h1a8
The only way for the Skull not to have weapons, is if this was a non-weapons fight....therefore the Joker would also be without weapons.

False, an OP has complete creative power over the specifics of the thread, even if it makes the thread spite or unfair.

Joker can have things to use in battle and Skull doesn't have anything. IMO, this would make a fair fight. Joker vs. Skull in hth is clearly spite and should have been closed in the beginning.

Silent Master
False, an OP has complete creative power over the specifics of the thread, even if it makes the thread spite or unfair.

Joker can have things to use in battle and Skull doesn't have anything. IMO, this would make a fair fight. Joker vs. Skull in hth is clearly spite and should have been closed in the beginning.

The OP didn't place any such restrictions on the match.

h1a8
The OP didn't place any such restrictions on the match.

I know. That is why I gave a conditional argument.
In summary:

If Joker has weapons or items to use and Skull doesn't then Joker wins
If neither has items to use (hth only) then Skull wins
If both have items then it can go either way (depending on what the items are)

Thus that make it clear now?

Silent Master
I know. That is why I gave a conditional argument.
In summary:

If Joker has weapons or items to use and Skull doesn't then Joker wins
If neither has items to use (hth only) then Skull wins
If both have items then it can go either way (depending on what the items are)

Thus that make it clear now?

Why would the Joker have access to weapons but the Skull doesn't?

Also, what standard items would the Joker have access to that would allow him to beat an armed Skull?

h1a8
Why would the Joker have access to weapons but the Skull doesn't?

Also, what standard items would the Joker have access to that would allow him to beat an armed Skull?

Standard equipment is the rule unless stated otherwise. I'm not sure what Skull's standard equipment is. That is why I asked (or gave conditions) in my very first post. You know the one you quoted.

I'm not sure what is standard for Joker either since he is known to carry, acid, bombs, guns, bullet proof vests, laughing gas, etc. He is like batman in a way, he can carry almost any surprise.

Silent Master
Standard equipment is the rule unless stated otherwise. I'm not sure what Skull's standard equipment is. That is why I asked (or gave conditions) in my very first post. You know the one you quoted.

I'm not sure what is standard for Joker either since he is known to carry, acid, bombs, guns, bullet proof vests, laughing gas, etc. He is like batman in a way, he can carry almost any surprise.

You didn't ask anything in your first post and the only "conditions" you gave was for the Skull losing.

If you didn't know what counts as standard equipment for either side, you should have asked or gave an opinion based on them having either the same weapons or neither side having weapons.

h1a8
You didn't ask anything in your first post and the only "conditions" you gave was for the Skull losing.

If you didn't know what counts as standard equipment for either side, you should have asked or gave an opinion based on them having either the same weapons or neither side having weapons.

Not really p=>q doesn't mean q=>p.
Also why did I do this? Common sense says this fight is spite unless Joker has some items to use in battle. Geez stop busting my balls. All I was trying to do is make this a more fair fight. If my argument is false then debate against it. You now know my intentions.

Also Standard equipment is subjective for characters known to carry a good variable size number of items.

Silent Master
Not really p=>q doesn't mean q=>p.
Also why did I do this? Common sense says this fight is spite unless Joker has some items to use in battle. Geez stop busting my balls. All I was trying to do is make this a more fair fight. If my argument is false then debate against it. You now know my intentions.

Also Standard equipment is subjective for characters known to carry a good variable size number of items.

How does giving weapons to only 1 side = making a fair fight?

h1a8
How does giving weapons to only 1 side = making a fair fight?

Because of skill. Skull is highly skilled. Who would win, an armed normal human with a pistol or a street clothes Batman or CA without his shield?

Silent Master
Because of skill. Skull is highly skilled. Who would win, an armed normal human with a pistol or a street clothes Batman or CA without his shield?

You convinced me, the Skull wins.

-K-M-
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002463599/2838381987_jokerskull_xlarge.jpeg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzejcklWrK1qh0zln.jpg

h1a8
You convinced me, the Skull wins.

Not if he doesn't have any items, at least he doesn't win a majority. He can win some though.

Silent Master
Not if he doesn't have any items, at least he doesn't win a majority. He can win some though.

So

1) Only Joker has weapons = Joker 6/10
2) Only Red Skull has weapons = RS 10/10
3) Both have weapons = RS 10/10
4) Neither has weapons = RS 10/10.

h1a8
So

1) Only Joker has weapons = Joker 6/10
3) Both have weapons = RS 10/10

almost

1) Only Joker has weapons = Joker 6-7/10 (depending on which weapons)
3) Both have weapons = depends on which weapons for each

Silent Master
almost

1) Only Joker has weapons = Joker 6-7/10 (depending on which weapons)
3) Both have weapons = depends on which weapons for each

What weapons would the Red Skull and Joker have to be using for the fight not to end with RS winning 10/10?

tkitna
This thread is a disaster.

h1a8
What weapons would the Red Skull and Joker have to be using for the fight not to end with RS winning 10/10?

If both had pistols then it won't end 10/10 for either. Skull still wins a majority though. The reason is Joker isn't bad with a pistol can could get in a lucky shot here and there.

if skull had a knife and joker acid or pistol

DarkSaint85

A twig for RS, and a nuke for Joker.

Silent Master
If both had pistols then it won't end 10/10 for either. Skull still wins a majority though. The reason is Joker isn't bad with a pistol can could get in a lucky shot here and there.

if skull had a knife and joker acid or pistol

So you're claiming that Joker is more skilled with a gun than the RS?

SamZED
LOL At Joker's patriotism.
Also lol at Skull saying Joker would make a great nazi. Why? Cause hes a crazy murderer? Thats not how nazis viewed themselvs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.