Darth Nihilus rusn the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
Darth Nihilus runs the gauntlet.
N. gets 3 hours rest between the battles
Setting: Vjun

Can he make it? cool

1. Jango Fett, Boba Fett and Aurra Sing
2. Grevious and 20 MagnaGuards
3. Traya and Zannah
4. Bane and Vitiate
5. Shmira and 100 Yuuzhan Vong warriors

ares834
Wonder if drain would work on Vong... Probably not considering they already are cut off from the force.

Pwned
Noms 1, TKs 2, noms 3 and 4 barring sorcerous shenanigans, dies horribly at 5.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Pwned
Noms 1, TKs 2, noms 3 and 4 barring sorcerous shenanigans, dies horribly at 5.
I figured sorcerous shenanigans might be N.'s undoing. After all the battle takes place on a Dark Side nexus, so Zannah or Vitiate can do it.

Pwned
Exactly. Even Nihilus has a mind and fears. Hell, he would probably feel that he is being consumed by his hunger completely and dying. Or something.

Based
Stops at 5.

Q99
That's a lot of Vong.

Ascendancy
3 if Zannah can get her sorcery over on him, illusions or pure darkside energy, 4 otherwise. Vitiate is ridiculously powerful, probably only behind Sidious in terms of overall Darkside energy, though considering what happened with Malgus and Revan I'd argue that he might be the most powerful. Bane is ridiculous in his own right and more capable with sabers than Nihilus.

Pwned
Originally posted by Ascendancy
3 if Zannah can get her sorcery over on him, illusions or pure darkside energy, 4 otherwise. Vitiate is ridiculously powerful, probably only behind Sidious in terms of overall Darkside energy, though considering what happened with Malgus and Revan I'd argue that he might be the most powerful. Bane is ridiculous in his own right and more capable with sabers than Nihilus. But Nihilus has a giga-drain and can nom their facez!11!1!!!!!111!

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Pwned
But Nihilus has a giga-drain and can nom their facez!11!1!!!!!111!
lulz
...speaking of which, N. might die at 2 if all the MagnaGuards engage him first in a saber fight, then Grevious cuts him down. tee-hee

Q99
I'll note Grevious is drain-able.

Nephthys
Yeah, he might be more machine than man, but there's still some man there.

ares834
Originally posted by axel_jovan
lulz
...speaking of which, N. might die at 2 if all the MagnaGuards engage him first in a saber fight, then Grevious cuts him down. tee-hee

Bull shit. I'm not a fan of Nihilus but he can plaster those three with his TK.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by ares834
Note the"tee-hee" part. smile
No, I'm just messing around.

Seriously though, as I mentiond above, I think there is a good possibility Nihilus dies at 3 if Zannah goes all-out with sorcerous shenanigans.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834

Grievous has dodged TK before.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
Grievous has dodged TK before.

Only because the user was dumb. The force doesn't need to be used like a projectile.

Battlemaster
Axel has always been so butthurt when it comes to Nihilus. stick out tongue

*Checks to see if TK is allowed*

Yep.

Nihilus clears 'em all.

1. They die quickly and easily.

2. Same.

3. Same.

4. Bane and Vitiate have about as much chance against Nihilus, as they do against Prime Luke - likely much less. Nihilus kills them like jokes.

5. The YV might not be drainable - but he could use his massive TK to simply bring rend the ground open underneath them and kill them that way, or simply do a much, much larger version of what Luke did in the first couple NJO books - and simply tear large sections of the ground and crush the Vong into paste, en-mass.

Interestingly, if Axel thinks that Zannah could use sorcery on Nihilus (LOL) and win (which she wouldn't stick out tongue) I'd love to see a Traya versus Zannah thread..

I still think she'd get her shit kicked in, though. cool

Nephthys
Maybe because Traya vs Nihilus already happened and he casually pwned her.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Nephthys
Maybe because Traya vs Nihilus already happened and he casually pwned her.

Of course.

But I wonder how Zannah would do against the old witch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.