FP Kuurth vs FP Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Starscream M
onslaught

Harbinger
Stalemate.

TheGodKiller
Onslaught .

janus77
Onslaught. Easily.

The Sorrow
Onslaught should be able to take this.

juggerman
Gotta go with my boy Kuurth

bbrem123
onslaught easy

leonidas
full powered, franklin stacked onslaught? don't see kurrth beating that version..... the one that hulk smashed up i can see him taking. don't know if he could do anything against the energy version either.

janus77
The one that Hulk beat IS FP Onslaught. And a much weaker version of Onslaught stomped Juggernaut with ridiculous ease.

FP Kuurth is vastly over-hyped.

bbrem123
he didnt really beat him tho...just broke his shell and got koed

janus77
Originally posted by bbrem123
he didnt really beat him tho...just broke his shell and got koed
That's your opinion, the comic would suggest otherwise.

Onslaught was impossible to defeat, physically, for ALL the other heroes combined. Hulk smashed him open, made him vulnerable and directly led to his demise.

You may wish to believe that this was all part of Onslaught's plan, but I would suggest that Onslaught stood a much better chance of defeating everyone if he had remained physical, if he HADN'T pissed off Hulk.

bbrem123
nahh man not right...he only lost due to PIS. He was not injured at all from hulk cracking his armor. The comic shows this very clearly. It says he tricked them as he was always evolving. This was his final form.

It also says that he was no long able to be physically hurt. So no hulk did not make him vulnerable he did the opposite. Onslaught only lost due to a heaping pile of PIS.

janus77
Iirc, he thought he would be invulnerable, he clearly wasn't.

And nothing says that he wanted Hulk to break open his armour. Instead it happened because he pissed Hulk off.

Either way, Hulk was the only one who could break Onslaught's armour, not even Onslaught himself could do it (if you take your reasoning logically) and nor could ALL the other heroes combined.

carver9
Kuurth isn't Hulk...Onslaught wins.

juggerman
Kuurth>>>>>>>Hulk

I just had to stick out tongue

leonidas
Originally posted by janus77
The one that Hulk beat IS FP Onslaught. And a much weaker version of Onslaught stomped Juggernaut with ridiculous ease.

FP Kuurth is vastly over-hyped.

i thought frank had already been saved by the time hulk fought him.... and i def don't see onslaught doing to kurrth what he did to juggs. which was still never really explained....

janus77
Originally posted by leonidas
i thought frank had already been saved by the time hulk fought him.... and i def don't see onslaught doing to kurrth what he did to juggs. which was still never really explained....
Nope, Franklin was still in there - hence the Heroes Reborn universe post Onslaught demise.

It was Onslaught at his physical peak, amping off of Franklin (and Nate, iirc).

Oh and Kuurth is, as with everything else Juggernaut, phenomenally overrated. Not tested to any high herald levels, merely hype and fanboyishness.

Onslaught slapped Juggernaut across continent, KOed him with a slap, scared him so bad he was almost crying. Later on, he did the whole business of grabbing the gem from inside Juggernaut, but that's not the most decisive beat down, the slap is.

Anyway, Onslaught stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.