Wolverine vs. Krillin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who do you think would win?

Damborgson
I doubt Kienzan slices through adamntium. But he should still have a good speed and possible strength advantage. Solar Flare should mess with Wolverine to.

Q99
Originally posted by Damborgson
I doubt Kienzan slices through adamntium. But he should still have a good speed and possible strength advantage.

"Possible?" Try "incredibly massive speed and strength edge". Though the larger advantage is firepower.

He ended up with a power in excess of 75,000.

That's more than city busting.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
"Possible?" Try "incredibly massive speed and strength edge". Though the larger advantage is firepower.

He ended up with a power in excess of 75,000.

That's more than city busting.

Prove it. Black hair goku is more than anything Krillin could ever hope to be. And he was getting a work out from lifting 1 ton per limb. Wolverines not like spiderman or something but I doubt he couldn't compete with Krillin.

Q99
Prove it. Black hair goku is more than anything Krillin could ever hope to be.

Yes, and King Piccolo blew up cities and he was under 1,000.

Black Hair Goku was more than Krillin could hope to reach, but Black Hair'd Goku gets into the millions of power. Planet-busting level.

In purely anime filler, iirc. Even so, the physical strength isn't the big issue here, it's firepower.

As for strength, Krillin was able to run around and fight in a planet with 10 times the gravity of earth no problem.

Why would you think that?

"Weak for a DBZ fighter" still means "Run around, casually blow up cities if desired, etc. etc."

Low-power people, like early DB characters, are significantly superhumanly fast (Tao Pi Pi, who's much weaker and slower than Krillin, threw a pillar at multiple mach and then surfed it for miles to his destination), and Krillin knows the Afterimage technique wherein he does a burst of speed and opponents just see the blur of where he was.

Only high power supers can really fight *any* of them.

A DBZ fighter can just fly up and blast and there's squat to be done about it.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, and King Piccolo blew up cities and he was under 1,000.

Black Hair Goku was more than Krillin could hope to reach, but Black Hair'd Goku gets into the millions of power. Planet-busting level.

In purely anime filler, iirc. Even so, the physical strength isn't the big issue here, it's firepower.

As for strength, Krillin was able to run around and fight in a planet with 10 times the gravity of earth no problem.

Why would you think that?

"Weak for a DBZ fighter" still means "Run around, casually blow up cities if desired, etc. etc."

Low-power people, like early DB characters, are significantly superhumanly fast (Tao Pi Pi, who's much weaker and slower than Krillin, threw a pillar at multiple mach and then surfed it for miles to his destination), and Krillin knows the Afterimage technique wherein he does a burst of speed and opponents just see the blur of where he was.

Only high power supers can really fight *any* of them.

A DBZ fighter can just fly up and blast and there's squat to be done about it.

I'm not arguing blasting power or speed here though. Never did. Physical strength is what we disagreed on. And yes I'm talking about the canon manga. When it got bumped up to 10 tons per limb he couldn't move.

I agree with you though that Krillin would win. If he goes up into the air Wolverine is boned. Big time.

StyleTime
Yeah, Krillin should dominate here.

Q99
I'm not arguing blasting power or speed here though. Never did. Physical strength is what we disagreed on. And yes I'm talking about the canon manga. When it got bumped up to 10 tons per limb he couldn't move.

Ok. 40 tons. I'm pretty sure Goku's got higher strength feats (remember when Freiza dropped a giant rock on him with telekinesis?), but let's go with that. You do realize that's way in excess of Wolverine? And he wasn't powered up or such in black haired mode, they can increase their power without changing modes.

Krillin's, what, let's say 120lbs? He's short, but very heavily muscled. He can train, fight, do backflips, chase a monkey, fly, etc. all in 10x gravity with no problem by the time he was done training. 10x120 = 1,200, or over half a ton.

Wolverine could carry half a ton, but he couldn't remotely fight at full speed with a half ton on him, he'd be very slow with that much excess baggage.

Krillin's got plenty of advantages besides going up and blasting. He can blast from the ground. He's faster. He's stronger. Oh yes, and let's not forget, things with high chi can resist being cut even by very sharp objects that have super strength behind him (see Goku charging up his finger to block Trunk's attacks). Yadda yadda.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Wolverine could carry half a ton, but he couldn't remotely fight at full speed with a half ton on him, he'd be very slow with that much excess baggage.

I'm assuming you mean this on top of his Adamantium skeleton, which I'm sure isn't exactly light. And that never slowed him down much.

Anyway, Krillin throws Wolverine into orbit.

BloodRain
Wouldn't Krillin be at the 400x gravity that Vegeta was training at?

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain
Wouldn't Krillin be at the 400x gravity that Vegeta was training at?

I don't think he ever did that.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm assuming you mean this on top of his Adamantium skeleton, which I'm sure isn't exactly light. And that never slowed him down much.

Yes.

His weight with adamantium is something around 300 lbs.

BloodRain
Didn't Vegeta do that in the manga? Ok, the 100x gravity from Goku.

Q99
Vegeta did, but he is of course stronger than Krillin.

BloodRain
*300g for base Vegeta.

Buu saga Krillen must be stronger than Freeza saga Vegeta.

NemeBro
Er, why?

Krillin stopped training after the Freeza saga, and he wasn't half as strong as Vegeta was in that saga.

Falcon Man
Krillin. He's faster and stronger, and can just launch Wolverine across the country side with a Kamehameha.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro
Er, why?

Krillin stopped training after the Freeza saga, and he wasn't half as strong as Vegeta was in that saga.

I'm pretty sure he trained in the leadup to the Android invasion. I think he only stopped after the Cell saga.

Of course, Freeza saga Krillin was 75,000, while Vegeta got into the hundreds of thousands, so even if he improved noticeably he's still likely behind.

Falcon Man
I forgot to ask though. Is Wolverine's jobber aura on or off in this match? Cause, if it's on, Krillin doesn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell.

It's ****ing h4x.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Ok. 40 tons. I'm pretty sure Goku's got higher strength feats (remember when Freiza dropped a giant rock on him with telekinesis?), but let's go with that. You do realize that's way in excess of Wolverine? And he wasn't powered up or such in black haired mode, they can increase their power without changing modes.

Krillin's, what, let's say 120lbs? He's short, but very heavily muscled. He can train, fight, do backflips, chase a monkey, fly, etc. all in 10x gravity with no problem by the time he was done training. 10x120 = 1,200, or over half a ton.

Krillin's got plenty of advantages besides going up and blasting. He can blast from the ground. He's faster. He's stronger. Oh yes, and let's not forget, things with high chi can resist being cut even by very sharp objects that have super strength behind him (see Goku charging up his finger to block Trunk's attacks). Yadda yadda.

Well yeah but we're talking about Krillin lol. Not Goku. Who sould be class 100 easy by the time he hits ssj3.

Well neither could Goku when he got to that planet. (which is much smaller in size therefore has much more intense gravity obviously lol)

Give Wolverine time to get used to the weight and he'd pull it off also.

I have no doubt he'd win. But staying on the ground is a situation he'd better avoid. Because it wouldn't be at all unrealistic for Wolverine to slice him up while he took 15 minutes to charge.

That would be Goku again though lol. And I'm not seeing Trunks' blade as > Adamantium.

NemeBro
Frankly, how durable the claws are means nothing.

How sharp are they?

Nephthys
It depends on the writer. Sometimes he can cut through a guy like Thanos though iirc.

Damborgson
Frankly, how durable the claws are means nothing.

How sharp are they?

Sharp enough to cut Thor. And Gladiator and Hulk and basically all the heavy weights out there. More than enough to cut Krillin.

Q99
Well yeah but we're talking about Krillin lol. Not Goku. Who sould be class 100 easy by the time he hits ssj3.

But the point is- Goku was blocking the super-sharp sword of someone of near-equal power through a simple application of chi, something Krillin could do too.

Krillin is vastly superior in power to Wolverine.

Krillin's got this.

It sliced through Freiza and his cybernetics, and Freiza is insanely durable. It's also in the hands of Trunks who's massively stronger than Wolverine. The cutting power is huge.

Except charging is something done with big attacks. Krillin's still much faster, stronger, and can flat-out block his claws if desired, but it's not necessary to because he can avoid what Wolverine throws.

Why should he avoid staying on the ground when he's faster, stronger, and even his low-to-no charge attacks can take down Wolverine?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
But the point is- Goku was blocking the super-sharp sword of someone of near-equal power through a simple application of chi, something Krillin could do too.

Krillin is vastly superior in power to Wolverine.

Krillin's got this.

It sliced through Freiza and his cybernetics, and Freiza is insanely durable. It's also in the hands of Trunks who's massively stronger than Wolverine. The cutting power is huge.

Except charging is something done with big attacks. Krillin's still much faster, stronger, and can flat-out block his claws if desired, but it's not necessary to because he can avoid what Wolverine throws.

Why should he avoid staying on the ground when he's faster, stronger, and even his low-to-no charge attacks can take down Wolverine?

Not if he doesn't have the enough chi to do it. And there is no showing of Krillin ever doing that that I know of. So the point is you can't attribute arguments from a stronger character onto a vastly weaker one.

Yes I agree he wins.

Not to sharp edges apperently. Kienzan from Krillin would have killed him. Despite the strength difference.

Yeah. Something routinely done by most DBZ characters. Even Krillin.

Because he's not stronger, and his 1 ton max punches wouldn't even faze Wolverine? While Wolverines claws would rip him open like Frieza did? and you can't prove he'd block them without dying?

Damborgson
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/headshotboom-1.jpg

Wolverine cutting thor

NemeBro
If Wolverine can cut Thor level characters, he can cut through Krillin like butter.

It doesn't matter though. Wolverine won't hit Krillin a single time, and Krillin does in fact hit much harder than Wolverine.

Lifting strength does not in fact equal striking strength, you should know.

Damborgson
No doubt. Krillin is faster and has greater striking than Wolverine. But thats now what we argued. He thinks the physical advantage is absolutely massice and I dont think its enough to put wolverine down. And its not. What is massive is the power difference which would allow krillim to blow wolverine apart before wolverine could realize he's screwed.

Q99
I will note that, (1) it was a shallow cut that didn't do much, and (2) Thor's one of those comic characters who's oddly vulnerable to piercing/stabbing, like WW. Thor has at times been vulnerable to *bullets*, even while being class 100+ in strength, as absurd as that may seem.

Not if he doesn't have the enough chi to do it.

He has enough chi to destroy cities and possibly worlds. It seems rather likely that he can handle it.

Uh, did you miss the part where he can still move at casual super-speed with weight that'd slow Wolverine to a crawl? (like the time when Wolverine had to lug a piano around according to Nightcrawler's last wishes)

He can definitely avoid them with speed.

Krillin pretty solidly outmatches Wolverine in melee too. Not near;y as badly as with power blasts, but still.

NemeBro
Didn't Wolverine cut Thanos with the Power Gem?

Which sounds really retarded now that I have read myself typing it.

God I hope he didn't.

Also, lol at Thor being slower than Wolverine. Thor's speed is so ****ing inconsistent it's almost insulting.

Just now I was reading about Thor being fast enough to avoid Surtr's blows.

Wolverine. Faster than Skyfathers.

**** year.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
I will note that, (1) it was a shallow cut that didn't do much, and (2) Thor's one of those comic characters who's oddly vulnerable to piercing/stabbing, like WW. Thor has at times been vulnerable to *bullets*, even while being class 100+ in strength, as absurd as that may seem.

He has enough chi to destroy cities and possibly worlds. It seems rather likely that he can handle it.

Uh, did you miss the part where he can still move at casual super-speed with weight that'd slow Wolverine to a crawl? (like the time when Wolverine had to lug a piano around according to Nightcrawler's last wishes)

He can definitely avoid them with speed.

Krillin pretty solidly outmatches Wolverine in melee too. Not near;y as badly
as with power blasts, but still.

yeah its retarded but it proves my point. Comcussive force durability doesnt shield you from piercing. And Krillin doesnt get tje nod on a feat he never displayed. And thor getting ko'd by a shotgun is just one of those stupid low showings that come up. Krillin will die if he gets stabbed.

No I didnt. But so what? You could double his strength and he would likely not ko wolverine with melee. Wolverine hastaken more physical punishment from guys with class 100 feats than krillin could ever hope to dish out.

sure he could. I agree krillin wins10/10

He'd smack wolverine around no doubt. But he'd exhhaust himswlf in melee before logans healing factor goes down.

Damborgson

God I hope he didn't.

Also, lol at Thor being slower than Wolverine. Thor's speed is so ****ing inconsistent it's almost insulting.

**** year.

That was stupid. Spiderman visibly staggered Thanos with a kick lol.

The difference between thors quantifiable speed and wol erines is outright ridiculous. Thor should beaten the crap out of him. Then shit on him for good measure.

Nephthys

God I hope he didn't.

**** year.

To be fair given Thor's recent track record I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out the Punisher was faster than him.

And then kicked his ass.

Damborgson
Punisher is beating thor around October. No lie

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99

No, planet busting levels is in the 100-200 level range. no expression

Zack Fair
Wolverine can definitely slice through Krillin.

He can do it to pretty much anyone.

He still gets wtf pawned by the bald monk with the sexy android.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, planet busting levels is in the 100-200 level range. no expression

Now, do you mean 100-200 thousand or just 100-200? Cause if that was true Chiaotzu would be a planet-buster, which is not true.

Power levels were really wonky, and that's probably why Toriyama dropped them all together in the Buu and Cell sagas.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wolverine can definitely slice through Krillin.

He can do it to pretty much anyone.

He still gets wtf pawned by the bald monk with the sexy android.

This, more or less.

Unless we are talking about Jobberine of course.

Zack Fair
Power levels are retarded and pretty much ruin any consistency the show might have had.

juggerman
18,000 was the smallest stated PL able to bust a planet iirc.

StyleTime

God I hope he didn't.
Yeah. Wolverine stabbed Infinity Gauntlet weilding Thanos.

http://s7.postimage.org/6qzd5renr/Wolverinestabs_Thanos.jpg

If Krillin decides to test out the claws, he will get diced up.

That said, Krillin would destroy Wolverine in a fight.

AuraAngel
Krillin wouldn't go out of his way to get sliced up so he wouldn't let Wolverine try.

Krillin does win though. Everyone seems to be in agreement on that.

Q99

No I didnt. But so what? You could double his strength and he would likely not ko wolverine with melee. Wolverine hastaken more physical punishment from guys with class 100 feats than krillin could ever hope to dish out.

You know, beating him into the ground is still a win even if he's not dead.

AuraAngel
Unless it's a fight to the death. 313

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
You know, beating him into the ground is still a win even if he's not dead.

Not if he's not KO'd. And he wouldn't be.

Nephthys
Are we talking just pounded on, or something like this?

Because in the latter Krillin could just choke him out or something.

Astner
Wolverine's skeleton would tear out of his skin and muscles before putting as much as a scratch on Krillin if Wolverine tried to slash him.

If Krillin isn't able to kill Wolverine, he'll at least be able to knock him out.

Damborgson
That links broken for me, but if Krillin tries to choke Wolverine he will lose a limb. There's no reason to try and get in melee like that though when he could do a quick burst kick sending him flying then barrage him with basic Ki blasts ftw.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Astner
Wolverine's skeleton would tear out of his skin and muscles before putting as much as a scratch on Krillin.

If Krillin isn't able to kill Wolverine, he'll at least be able to knock him out.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif

Astner
That links broken for me, but if Krillin tries to choke Wolverine he will lose a limb. There's no reason to try and get in melee like that though when he could do a quick burst kick sending him flying then barrage him with basic Ki blasts ftw.
He'll lose a limb to Wolverine? Are you serious?

No, Krillin's durability more than compensates for the pressure difference on contact between Wolverine's claws and his skeletal structure. Wolverine doesn't have the muscles required to injure Krillin, period.

Damborgson
Because you say so? nice argument. Show me a single piercing resistance feat by Krillin that would even imply his skin could do something like that to Wolverine.

Nephthys

The link shows someone hammered into the ground like a nail. So Wolverines wouldn't be able to move his arms.

I seem to recall either Skarr or Hulk doing that to him at one point.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Nephthys
The link shows someone hammered into the ground like a nail. So Wolverines wouldn't be able to move his arms.

I seem to recall either Skarr or Hulk doing that to him at one point.

ah ok.

Even if they Krillin doesn't have the physical stats to do that.

Astner
Because you say so? nice argument.
No, I haven't posted my argument yet. A toddler could've told you as much.

Show me a single piercing resistance feat by Krillin that would even imply his skin could do something like that to Wolverine.
Goku could block Trunks sword with a finger, the same slices up Frieza into croutons. The same character who after being cut in half and utterly mutilated by Goku -- drastically reducing his defenses -- survived the planet blowing up in his face.

That energy geometrically dwarfs the equivalent pressure distribution attainable by humans through realistically sharp objects. Which Wolverine's claws categorizes as based on his it was designed and that his claws doesn't cut through objects without seeming resistance.

While Krillin never became quite as powerful as Goku at that point to my knowledge, in the final arc he was arguably comparable since he sparred on par with cyborg 18 who was stronger than Goku at said point.

Since we're dealing with a geometrical comparison the difference in Krillin's power and Goku's power loses relevance.

Astner
Don't confuse the durability of adamantium with how well it can cut.

The only difference between trying to cut a block of steel with a steel knife and an adamantium knife would be that the adamantium knife wouldn't break (or deteriorate, but that's irrelevant).

And no, you're not strong enough to break a steel knife on a steel block by using the sharp edge of the knife -- assuming that it's a decently crafted knife. Wolverine might be able to, but he's not far beyond that. Not far enough to compete with mid tier Dragon Ball character durability.

Damborgson
No, I haven't posted my argument yet. A toddler could've told you as much.

Goku could block Trunks sword with a finger, the same slices up Frieza into croutons. The same character who after being cut in half and utterly mutilated by Goku -- drastically reducing his defenses -- survived the planet blowing up in his face.

That energy geometrically dwarfs the equivalent pressure distribution attainable by humans through realistically sharp objects. Which Wolverine's claws categorizes as based on his it was designed and that his claws doesn't cut through objects without seeming resistance.

While Krillin never became quite as powerful as Goku at that point to my knowledge, in the final arc he was arguably comparable since he sparred on par with cyborg 18 who was stronger than Goku at said point.

Since we're dealing with a geometrical comparison the difference in Krillin's power and Goku's power loses relevance.

You mad already? lol

yeah thats what I thoughts. Not a single feat. Fact is Krillin never displayed anything that would make him able to resist Wolverines claws. Flawed ABC logic and trying to share feats for him won't work. Anything that says Krillin could replicate the feat produced by Goku himself?

Anything that says blunt force durability or concussive energy force durability by a being that far outstrips Krillin somehow mean that Krillin can resist claws that cut beings far superior to him? Didn't think so.

There's nothing to imply that Trunks' blade it > Adamantium claws. Wolverine would be able to inflict more damage with his low class strength and claws, than a class 100 would with Trunk's blade. No doubt. Especially seeing how flimsy it is to break on Andriod 18's arm.

Damborgson
Don't confuse the durability of adamantium with how well it can cut.

The only difference between trying to cut a block of steel with a steel knife and an adamantium knife would be that the adamantium knife wouldn't break (or deteriorate, but that's irrelevant).

And no, you're not strong enough to break a steel knife on a steel block by using the sharp edge of the knife -- assuming that it's a decently crafted knife. Wolverine might be able to, but he's not far beyond that. Not far enough to compete with mid tier Dragon Ball character durability.

Don't attribute arguments that I never used. I used piercing feats. Not durability feats.

No the diffrence is that if the adamantium claws were in the hands of Wolverine, they'd slice through the block like nothing.

Dragon ball character durability that doesn't exist. Still no feats for Krillin that you've mentioned.

BloodRain
Technically character < stronger character in the DB verse works well with ABC logic, especially that Krillin and Goku use the same ki power just at different levels. If Krillin becomes stronger than Goku at that point, he can replicate the feat.

Q99
Not if he's not KO'd. And he wouldn't be.

Hit him enough times with multi-ton strength and he will.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Hit him enough times with multi-ton strength and he will.

Tell that to the people who are stronger than Krillin by a factor of 50 minimum and failed.

Damborgson
Technically character < stronger character in the DB verse works well with ABC logic, especially that Krillin and Goku use the same ki power just at different levels. If Krillin becomes stronger than Goku at that point, he can replicate the feat.

But he's never shown the ability to. Them sharing a kamehameha and a gi doesn't mean we can give Goku's feats to Krillin. Who was never Super saiyain in level even by the end of his career.

Plus even he was Wolverines claws> Trunks' blade.

Astner
Anything that says Krillin could replicate the feat produced by Goku himself?
Yes. They're using the exact same source of power, chi.

Krillin can resist claws that cut beings far superior to him? Didn't think so.
That's the authors of Marvel failing to understand the physics of pressure and resilience.

If a steel blade -- like Deadpool's -- can parry Wolverines' slashes at any time then it's not going to injure Krillin, period.

If Wolverine is able to cut Thanos then that only proves the Thanos' lacking resilience, not Wolverine's power.

There's nothing to imply that Trunks' blade it > Adamantium claws.
Do you know how the durability of an object is connected to the pressure it can exert on another object in rigid body mechanics? It isn't! Trunk's slashes were more powerful because Trunks swung the blade at speeds unattainable to Wolverine, it has nothing to do with durability.

There's nothing left to debate -- and there never was -- this is a stomp, and you're lacking the basic understanding required as far as physics are concerned.

BloodRain
But he's never shown the ability to. Them sharing a kamehameha and a gi doesn't mean we can give Goku's feats to Krillin. Who was never Super saiyain in level even by the end of his career.

Plus even he was Wolverines claws> Trunks' blade.
Being a Super Saiyan has nothing to do with it. Its the level of ki they have. That Goku's ki/strength/all stats < 18 = EoS Krillin.

Damborgson
Yes. They're using the exact same source of power, chi.

That's the authors of Marvel failing to understand the physics of pressure and resilience.

If a steel blade -- like Deadpool's -- can parry Wolverines' slashes at any time then it's not going to injure Krillin, period.

If Wolverine is able to cut Thanos then that only proves the Thanos' lacking resilience, not Wolverine's power.

Do you know how the durability of an object is connected to the pressure it can exert on another object in rigid body mechanics? It isn't! Trunk's slashes were more powerful because Trunks swung the blade at speeds unattainable to Wolverine, it has nothing to do with durability.

There's nothing left to debate -- and there never was -- this is a stomp, and you're lacking the basic understanding required as far as physics are concerned.

Cool dude. Doesn't mean squat. Give me feats from Krillin. Not feats from Goku and wish they were Krillins. Which are still inadquate to deal with Wolverines claws btw.

and you think Toriyama does lol? His own manga has so many inconsistencies it's ridculous.

......Dead pool? That joke of a character is your argument? Nice.

If Wolverine can affect Thor with his claws, he rips krillin in half. Period.

No it proves Wolverine can cut beings that are far and away superior to Krillin in feats.

Lol dude. These are comics and Manga. We have characters going into space without the lack of pressure causing their head to explode and light speed being childs play despite it being physically impossible to obtain. Big words and real world arguments are worthless. It's all about on panel feats.

I never disagreed Krillin stomps by the way.

And you're right there is nothing left to debate. You didn't put up a much of a fight and have a ways to go before you learn. But it's not your fault. The ending couldn't have been different.

Krillin shit stomps as long as he stays away from those claws.

Damborgson
Being a Super Saiyan has nothing to do with it. Its the level of ki they have. That Goku's ki/strength/all stats < 18 = EoS Krillin.

Yes and what increases with the level of Super saiyan? Could it be Ki? Thats what I'm saying. Krillin doesn't have the Ki to stop blades like Wolverines.

BloodRain
Super Saiyan Goku's ki at that point < 18 = EoS Krillen.

Astner
It's because of these existential retreats like this that I avoid getting into debates in versus communities.

You can just as easily use the argument that bullets are deforming on Roshi's palms as he catches them. Wolverine can't swing his arm faster than the muzzle velocity of a submachine gun bullet, and so he can't cut Roshi, yet alone Krillin.

This thread is ridiculous.

Damborgson

what does that have to do with anything? They were machines with no concept of ki manipulation. Just tough bodies.

Damborgson
It's because of these existential retreats like this that I avoid getting into debates in versus communities.

You can just as easily use the argument that bullets are deforming on Roshi's palms as he catches them. Wolverine can't swing his arm faster than the muzzle velocity of a submachine gun bullet, and so he can't cut Roshi, yet alone Krillin.

This thread is ridiculous.

You mean because you can't prove your points. laughing out loud

Thats why you didn't respond directly. Because you can't.

Astner
I don't have to prove anything at this point, I've won the debate. You resorted to an existential retreat.

In this forum the winner of a debate isn't decided by who gets the last say, but rather who's able to provide the most reliable evidence. In which case you lost.

Damborgson
Thats cute. This last post of yours is mirror image of your arguments. Basless and to be trusted on your word alone.

I backed up my argument with feats and reason. You blathered about other characters who are not Krillin and tried to give him their feats.

Then you tried to use real world physics lol. On a comic book. laughing

But yes your inability to prove anything at all means you win.

BloodRain
what does that have to do with anything? They were machines with no concept of ki manipulation. Just tough bodies.

'K.

Super Saiyan Goku's ki at that point < EoS Krillin's ki.

Damborgson
'K.

Super Saiyan Goku's ki at that point < EoS Krillin's ki.

Prove it.

Zack Fair
Wolverine's skeleton would tear out of his skin and muscles before putting as much as a scratch on Krillin if Wolverine tried to slash him.

If Krillin isn't able to kill Wolverine, he'll at least be able to knock him out. So...basically Krillin's durability > Thanos with Power Gem/Thor/Hulk/etc?

Based
Prove it. Black hair goku is more than anything Krillin could ever hope to be. And he was getting a work out from lifting 1 ton per limb. Wolverines not like spiderman or something but I doubt he couldn't compete with Krillin.

Lol you can planet bust with a PL of 15,000 which is the lowest PL Krillin can be.

Zack Fair
I wanna see a video of Krillin owning the shit out of Wolverine. Stupid mutant. Used to love him as a kid...but then they went full retard with him. Same shit happened with Hulk too over

Q99
Krillin hardly needs to be immune to claws to be too much for Wolverine in melee.

But lemme point out what happens when supertough people get clawed- they don't get sliced to ribbons, they get a moderate gash and keep going. Density/toughness still matters.

And I will point out DBZ characters tilt more to tougher than strength- they can punch someone of equal power dozens of times in a fight and have it not be over. They're a lot tougher than marvel characters of equal strength.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Based
Lol you can planet bust with a PL of 15,000 which is the lowest PL Krillin can be.

Lol it's 18,000 and so what?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Krillin hardly needs to be immune to claws to be too much for Wolverine in melee.

But lemme point out what happens when supertough people get clawed- they don't get sliced to ribbons, they get a moderate gash and keep going. Density/toughness still matters.

And I will point out DBZ characters tilt more to tougher than strength- they can punch someone of equal power dozens of times in a fight and have it not be over. They're a lot tougher than marvel characters of equal strength.

But he's not super tough. No one can prove he has what it takes to get slashed and not be mortally wounded on the spot.

Q99
But he's not super tough.

Oh yes he is! He's been in many fights and fought some incredibly strong foes, taking plenty of hits from them.

Everyone with high chi is clearly superhumanly tough.

Wolverine's hit foes below Marvel class 100 toughness who haven't gone down.

Also, you seem to be focusing entirely on the toughness part, under the odd assumption that Wolverine is going to score hits, and hits to vital areas at that, rather than wiffing or maybe getting some glancing scratches.

Krillin's not going to just stand there and ask Wolverine to stab him in the chest.

Last recorded power of his is 75,000, and that's not his max.

And 'so what' is 18,000 puts him 2,000 above the lowest planet-bust feat.

Zack Fair
Krillin mostly gets trashed and oneshot all the time lol.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Falcon Man
Now, do you mean 100-200 thousand or just 100-200? Cause if that was true Chiaotzu would be a planet-buster, which is not true.

Power levels were really wonky, and that's probably why Toriyama dropped them all together in the Buu and Cell sagas.

Just 100-200.

Roshi destroyed the moon at that power-level. smile

And, yes, I will say that Chiaotzu could definitely destroy a planet...as well as any "Z warrior" before the Saiyan saga.

Originally posted by juggerman
18,000 was the smallest stated PL able to bust a planet iirc.

It was not stated anywhere in canon. That idea of yours comes from "filler" anime episode where Vegeta destroys some planet before he and Napa come to earth. It doesn't occur in the manga. His power level is at 18,000 when he comes to earth: hence the idea that it requires 18,000 to destroy a planet.

Clearly, it does not as Roshi did it at 100-200. smile

To prove that that feat was not inconsistent, Piccolo did it at a PL of 300-500 with one arm instead of two like Roshi. smile

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Oh yes he is! He's been in many fights and fought some incredibly strong foes, taking plenty of hits from them.

Everyone with high chi is clearly superhumanly tough.

Wolverine's hit foes below Marvel class 100 toughness who haven't gone down.

Also, you seem to be focusing entirely on the toughness part, under the odd assumption that Wolverine is going to score hits, and hits to vital areas at that, rather than wiffing or maybe getting some glancing scratches.

Krillin's not going to just stand there and ask Wolverine to stab him in the chest.

Last recorded power of his is 75,000, and that's not his max.

And 'so what' is 18,000 puts him 2,000 above the lowest planet-bust feat.

oh he's superhuman no doubt. But not the type that he needs to be to not die from getting stabbed by Wolverine.

So? How does that effect class 3-4 Krillin?

No. Not once have I argued that Wolverine will win this. And he wont. I've repeated multiple times that he gets stomped. But not by physicality. Krillin doesn't posses the necessary strength that would allow him to beat Wolverine with. He could hit him for hours and changes are he'd be more hurt from striking adamantium than Wolverine would be thanks to his healing factor.

The reason Krillin shit stomps is because he'd blow Wolverine apart with his KI. And there isn't a thing Wolverine can do about it.

But I've asked time and time again to be shown feats that would suggest Krillin could survive getting stabbed by Wolverine or able to put him down physically. And no one has had anything. Because there is nothing. I've read the series like 8 times lol. It's my favorite manga of all time. But the truth is truth. And Krillin doesn't posses the physical feats to even imply he beat Wolverine with his strength.

Krillin mostly gets trashed and oneshot all the time lol.

He's a fighter though lol. He only died like twice throughout all his beatings.

dadudemon
Trollborgson, reply to my posts, pleeeeease! I need the attention.

Damborgson
Just 100-200.

Roshi destroyed the moon at that power-level. smile

And, yes, I will say that Chiaotzu could definitely destroy a planet...as well as any "Z warrior" before the Saiyan saga.

It was not stated anywhere in canon. That idea of yours comes from "filler" anime episode where Vegeta destroys some planet before he and Napa come to earth. It doesn't occur in the manga. His power level is at 18,000 when he comes to earth: hence the idea that it requires 18,000 to destroy a planet.

Clearly, it does not as Roshi did it at 100-200. smile

To prove that that feat was not inconsistent, Piccolo did it at a PL of 300-500 with one arm instead of two like Roshi. smile

Destroying something about 1/4th the size of the Earth does not mean he can destroy the Earth.

A smaller planet I guess. But destroying the moon doesn't mean they get the benefit of the doubt on being able to destroy the planet.

Damborgson
Trollborgson, reply to my posts, pleeeeease! I need the attention.

Just did pumpkin. Just for you!

dadudemon
Destroying something about 1/4th the size of the Earth does not mean he can destroy the Earth.

This argument sucks major major private parts of a fully sexually mature male human.

Tell me the truth: can you color in the lines, yet? Don't lie...tell the truth, dude.

And do you fry the whole potato when you want french fries?

A smaller planet I guess. But destroying the moon doesn't mean they get the benefit of the doubt on being able to destroy the planet.

Okay, that's better. You have redeemed yourself. You made a concession. That's much better than nothing. I now believe you can color in the lines. But I still think you try to fry the whole potato.

Q99
oh he's superhuman no doubt. But not the type that he needs to be to not die from getting stabbed by Wolverine.

Sure he is, he's superhumanly fast.

Again, not going to stand there and get stabbed.

Think of Luke Cage. He's muuuch tougher than his strength level implies.

And likewise Krillin. He's taken all kinds of hits from very strong foes and not died.

Plus, there's the dodging factor. You're leaving speed out of the physical fight entirely.

But you seem to be arguing that in a physical fight, Krillin will just let himself get stabbed by Logan, which is silly.

Bzzt. Wolverine's been pretty beaten down by physical damage before.

Logan gets worn down by repeated hits even if it doesn't kill him. People like Daredevil and Iron Fist and Spider-man have hurt Wolverine before.

Krillin could hit him, knock him in the air, hit him again, knock him high, repeat, then let him fall several miles if desired.

Nor much he could do against Krillin in HtH for a variety of reasons, since a physical fight is not a contest of standing in one place and not dodging attacks.

Except for the aforementioned times when people with chi block super-sharp objects with far far more strength than Logan has.

Yes, different characters, but chi works pretty much the same for everyone. That's consistent in DBZ.

We're talking a fight. You've yet to address "why the heck would Krillin let himself get stabbed in a vital place to begin with?"

Damborgson
This argument sucks major major private parts of a fully sexually mature male human.

Tell me the truth: can you color in the lines, yet? Don't lie...tell the truth, dude.

And do you fry the whole potato when you want french fries?

Okay, that's better. You have redeemed yourself. You made a concession. That's much better than nothing. I now believe you can color in the lines. But I still think you try to fry the whole potato.

A post that counters nothing and tries so hard it fails to troll thumb up Good work bro. It's ok though you're a beginner, maybe another 32k posts will get you on the path to proper trolling. big grin

but on the bright side at least it wasn't 10,000 characters of the like your usual posts stick out tongue

A compromise. No concession on them failing to blow the Earth up though.

dadudemon
A post that counters nothing and tries so hard it fails to troll thumb up Good work bro. It's ok though you're a beginner, maybe another 32k posts will get you on the path to proper trolling. big grin

What.....what was I supposed to counter? You made a concession towards my argument. Why would I argue with you when you've agreed with me? That would be dumb of me.

I can color in the lines, btw.

but on the bright side at least it wasn't 10,000 characters of the like your usual posts stick out tongue

Why would it be 10,000 characters?

A compromise.

Not a compromise because I did not concede anything. There was no mutual concession: only you conceding.

No concession on them failing to blow the Earth up though.

Where did I argue about the "Earth" anywhere in my posts?

I can also make french fries.

P.S. I only had to make one post to raaaaape your wooden babies.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Sure he is, he's superhumanly fast.

Again, not going to stand there and get stabbed.

Think of Luke Cage. He's muuuch tougher than his strength level implies.

And likewise Krillin. He's taken all kinds of hits from very strong foes and not died.

Plus, there's the dodging factor. You're leaving speed out of the physical fight entirely.

But you seem to be arguing that in a physical fight, Krillin will just let himself get stabbed by Logan, which is silly.

Bzzt. Wolverine's been pretty beaten down by physical damage before.

Logan gets worn down by repeated hits even if it doesn't kill him. People like Daredevil and Iron Fist and Spider-man have hurt Wolverine before.

Krillin could hit him, knock him in the air, hit him again, knock him high, repeat, then let him fall several miles if desired.

Nor much he could do against Krillin in HtH for a variety of reasons, since a physical fight is not a contest of standing in one place and not dodging attacks.

Except for the aforementioned times when people with chi block super-sharp objects with far far more strength than Logan has.

Yes, different characters, but chi works pretty much the same for everyone. That's consistent in DBZ.

We're talking a fight. You've yet to address "why the heck would Krillin let himself get stabbed in a vital place to begin with?"

See, you're argument doesn't even matter lol. You're just arguing to get a last word in or maybe just to argye. Because you're arguing that Krillin would win, and I agree. Completely lol. I have no doubt he'd win. But his strength won't let him do it. Why? for every reason I've mentioned. Krillin could blitz him silly and his class 3 punches would likey mess him up worse than Wolverine. Even if knocked Wolverine into the air and did it. Wolverines taken attacks from the Hulk that leave craters, and he's brushed it off. Took a double handed swing from Thor from high in the air that sent him tubling and had nothing to show for it. Had all his organs ruptured by Namor and healed the next page. All from certified super class 100's. smile Krillin might as well throw snowballs at him.

BUT like I said: In the fight Krillin will win. Contrary to peoples' incorrect opinions though, not physically.

Because no, YOU are talking fight. Never once did I even suggest there'd be a fight. I just voiced the opinion that Wolverine isn't going down with kicks and punches. And he's not.

Q99
Yes, Krillin wins physically as well as with energy.

Yea, he can take single class 100 hits and recover. A couple tends to leave him down for awhile.

And he's also been taken down by less powerful people, because quantity matters too. Remember, Wolverine is not class 100 toughness. He's got flesh which is only slightly tougher than normal human. Hit his ripcage and you don't do a lot of damage. Hit his stomach and there's more. Work him over for hours and he's going to be really weak until he gets some time to heal.

Also Krillin's fists aren't going to be hurt. He's pounded tons of hits into people too tough to hurt, like Freeza and Cell. He is at the point of durability where his own force not working does not hurt him.

Heck, how about this? Krillin simply uses his speed to *grab Wolverine's wrists* and put them in a lock. Nothing Wolverine can do outside of his claws has any chance of hurting or inconveniencing Krillin.

He can then hold Wolverine underwater until he passes out, or what have you. His physical superior is enough he'll find a way to win, because a fight is not just about taking the other person's best shot to your chest, he's got superspeed and fighting skills too.

Damborgson
What.....what was I supposed to counter? You made a concession towards my argument. Why would I argue with you when you've agreed with me? That would be dumb of me.

I can color in the lines, btw.

Why would it be 10,000 characters?

Not a compromise because I did not concede anything. There was no mutual concession: only you conceding.

Where did I argue about the "Earth" anywhere in my posts?

I can also make french fries.

P.S. I only had to make one post to raaaaape your wooden babies.
A disagreement? God. I didn't think I'd have to tell you what to counter....usually this is a two person thing ya know?

Nice thumb up I haven't been in my coloring book since I was a kid but I'm glad you still keep it a hobby.

When did I mention you? it was a self compromise.

Why wouldn't it be?

Oh well that explains it all. You were talking of a substantially smaller unknown planet. Gotcha. Well thats fine, it's better you concede outright here then drag it on.

Cool bro.

P.S. I don't believe you're smart enough to be able to commit the act of rape. sad

dadudemon
A disagreement? God. I didn't think I'd have to tell you what to counter....usually this is a two person thing ya know?

"What.....what was I supposed to counter? You made a concession towards my argument. Why would I argue with you when you've agreed with me? That would be dumb of me."

Nice thumb up I haven't been in my coloring book since I was a kid but I'm glad you still keep it a hobby.

I am beyond that. I have ascended past being able to color in coloring books, then not having to color in coloring books, and then having to color in coloring books again. I have ascended to level "Dad".

When did I mention you? it was a self compromise.

If you would kindly point me to at least two portions of your posts that present the dichotomy of positions and then work that in with concession you made to yourself, I'd be happy to agree with you.

Why wouldn't it be?

"Why would it be 10,000 characters?"

Oh well that explains it all. You were talking of a substantially smaller unknown planet. Gotcha. Well thats fine, it's better you concede outright here then drag it on.

Where did I state that?

Cool bro.

P.S. I don't believe you're smart enough to be able to commit the act of rape. sad

You're right: that's why I rape wooden babies: they can't fight back and the splinters feel great.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, Krillin wins physically as well as with energy.

Yea, he can take single class 100 hits and recover. A couple tends to leave him down for awhile.

And he's also been taken down by less powerful people, because quantity matters too. Remember, Wolverine is not class 100 toughness. He's got flesh which is only slightly tougher than normal human. Hit his ripcage and you don't do a lot of damage. Hit his stomach and there's more. Work him over for hours and he's going to be really weak until he gets some time to heal.

Also Krillin's fists aren't going to be hurt. He's pounded tons of hits into people too tough to hurt, like Freeza and Cell. He is at the point of durability where his own force not working does not hurt him.

Heck, how about this? Krillin simply uses his speed to *grab Wolverine's wrists* and put them in a lock. Nothing Wolverine can do outside of his claws has any chance of hurting or inconveniencing Krillin.

He can then hold Wolverine underwater until he passes out, or what have you. His physical superior is enough he'll find a way to win.

Well that is a iron clad argument my friend. I think the "nuh-uh I'm right you're wrong" is always effective. erm

no he can take multiple. he usually heals in between them anyway.

Lol? See this is where ignorance shows it's head. He doesn't need time to heal. He's got plenty of low showings but so does every other Marvel character. Might as well say all you need to do to beat Thor is bring a shot gun. Since he's been Ko'd by one after all. But I am talking about quantity. I guarantee you his good showings are superior to his low showings in number.

The time to heal from a class 3 would be the time it takes for the other punch to land laughing

oh is that so? Because if memory serves he never even landed a hit on Frieza and he landed a useless barrage on Cell before getting his neck broken. Neither of which are anything compared to adamantium so it's a worthless example anyway.

Prove he can even hold Wolverine. Wolverine is easily class 5. He's about 4000lbs over Krillins showings.

Lol. Dude you have downs. I already said he'd win. Do you want the last word? I'll give it to you if you want. Just ask nicely.

dadudemon
Well that is a iron clad argument my friend. I think the "nuh-uh I'm right you're wrong" is always effective. erm

no he can take multiple. he usually heals in between them anyway.

Lol? See this is where ignorance shows it's head. He doesn't need time to heal. He's got plenty of low showings but so does every other Marvel character. Might as well say all you need to do to beat Thor is bring a shot gun. Since he's been Ko'd by one after all. But I am talking about quantity. I guarantee you his good showings are superior to his low showings in number.

The time to heal from a class 3 would be the time it takes for the other punch to land laughing

oh is that so? Because if memory serves he never even landed a hit on Frieza and he landed a useless barrage on Cell before getting his neck broken. Neither of which are anything compared to adamantium so it's a worthless example anyway.

Prove he can even hold Wolverine. Wolverine is easily class 5. He's about 4000lbs over Krillins showings.

Lol. Dude you have downs. I already said he'd win. Do you want the last word? I'll give it to you if you want. Just ask nicely.

Stop typing 10,000 character posts, ignore Q99, and respond to only my posts.

Also, I see that you got out of the lines there, buddy. Ask the teacher for a blank copy of that elephant and try again.

Damborgson
"What.....what was I supposed to counter? You made a concession towards my argument. Why would I argue with you when you've agreed with me? That would be dumb of me."

I am beyond that. I have ascended past being able to color in coloring books, then not having to color in coloring books, and then having to color in coloring books again. I have ascended to level "Dad".

If you would kindly point me to at least two portions of your posts that present the dichotomy of positions and then work that in with concession you made to yourself, I'd be happy to agree with you.

Where did I state that?

You're right: that's why I rape wooden babies: they can't fight back and the splinters feel great.

I'm not doing your homework for young man. Either figure it out or slice your wrists. Or call me and I'll slice em for you.

YOU ASCENDED TO "DAD" LEVEL!? D: Get out.

"I'm not doing your homework for young man. Either figure it out or slice your wrists. Or call me and I'll slice em for you."

"why wouldn't it be?"

"I'm not doing your homework for young man. Either figure it out or slice your wrists. Or call me and I'll slice em for you."

But don't you miss the skin feel? Splinters are something to think about also.

Damborgson
Stop typing 10,000 character posts, ignore Q99, and respond to only my posts.

Also, I see that you got out of the lines there, buddy. Ask the teacher for a blank copy of that elephant and try again.

That was 9,999 characters you ass. mad Remember it.

I don't even color. I hire people such as yourself to do that for me. Then I take the credit and send you to hell.

Damborgson
Oh and Q99 looks like our dance is over. Dadudemon needs me more than you ever did.

Zack Fair
lol wtf

Damborgson
lol wtf

Just go for the ride bro. laughing out loud thats what I'm doing right now.

dadudemon
I'm not doing your homework for young man. Either figure it out or slice your wrists. Or call me and I'll slice em for you.

YOU ASCENDED TO "DAD" LEVEL!? D: Get out.

I don't have to listen to you: you're just a kid! I can stay up late, watch cartoons any time I want to, play video games any time I want to, and eat icecream for any meal!

"why wouldn't it be?"

I accept your concession. Well, that's two defeats from the mighty dadudemon, in one night! Any more pwns and you may come down with a case of the butthurts!

But don't you miss the skin feel? Splinters are something to think about also.

Raping real people? Ewwwww...gross!

dadudemon
That was 9,999 characters you ass. mad Remember it.

My bad. I guess it is now 2 to 1.

I don't even color.

Figures: you haven't gotten to that level, yet.

I hire people such as yourself to do that for me.

Yes, I am a "people". Good job.

Then I take the credit and send you to hell.

God....is that you? I can't believe it...God can't even color in the lines. That explains Duck Billed Platypuses...and Giraffes.

Damborgson

I don't have to listen to you: you're just a kid! I can stay up late, watch cartoons any time I want to, play video games any time I want to, and eat icecream for any meal!

I accept your concession. Well, that's two defeats from the might dadudemon, in one night! Any more pwns and you may come down with a case of the butthurts!

Raping real people? Ewwwww...gross!

I AM A YOUNG ADULT WHO IS INDEPENDENT AND MATURE YOU POOP HEAD!

Nice you're learning my posts >>> your posts and adopted mine as your own big grin A+ for you today.

"why wouldn't it be?"

Poor thing. Doesn't even know when it's just rambling sad You got my love bro.

Blow up dolls and wooden babies are what you start with Dadu. You need to expand. It's okay though you'll figure out the mechanics of intercourse someday.

My bad. I guess it is now 2 to 1.

Figures: you haven't gotten to that level, yet.

Yes, I am a "people". Good job.

God....is that you? I can't believe it...God can't even color in the lines. That explains Duck Billed Platypuses...and Giraffes.

What we started keeping score? Calm down lol.

Never had a need 2. I picked up gentlemen like you to color for me off street corners big grin

No you're a "Person". You'll get there kid don't worry.

Reported for hating on Platypusses and giraffes.

dadudemon

I AM A YOUNG ADULT WHO IS INDEPENDENT AND MATURE YOU POOP HEAD!

Well, with that foul mouth, you're sure to lose your allowance this week. Imma tell your mom.

Nice you're learning my posts >>> your posts and adopted mine as your own big grin A+ for you today.

That's not true: you should check my post. And check that it does not have 'edit' in it as well. What really happened is you added that into my post, pretended I said it, and now I have caught you. that's 3 to 1, now. You now have mild butthurt.

"why wouldn't it be?"

Poor thing. Doesn't even know when it's just rambling sad You got my love bro.

You are now "mad bro". So that's 4 pwns to 1. You now have a case of significant butthurt.

Blow up dolls and wooden babies are what you start with Dadu. You need to expand. It's okay though you'll figure out the mechanics of intercourse someday.

I have already replicated 2 mini-dadudemons: there is nothing to learn. Thought I have never been with two 18 year old twins hotties, yet...I guess there is still more to learn.

What we started keeping score? Calm down lol.

The score is the only thing that counts...because you can't count yet: still gotta learn to keep in the lines, first.

Never had a need 2. I picked up gentlemen like you to color for me off street corners big grin

That explains why you can't keep in the lines: you haven't had much practice. Don't worry, lil chap, you'll get there.

No you're a "Person". You'll get there kid don't worry.

No, I'm a "people." You'll understand once you know to slice the potatoes up, first.

Reported for hating on Platypusses and giraffes.

B-but...you can't report me to any higher authority because you are God. Who did you report me to? Mary?

Damborgson

Well, with that foul mouth, you're sure to lose your allowance this week. Imma tell your mom.

That's not true: you should check my post. And check that it does not have 'edit' in it as well. What really happened is you added that into my post, pretended I said it, and now I have caught you. that's 3 to 1, now. You now have mild butthurt.

You are now "mad bro". So that's 4 pwns to 1. You now have a case of significant butthurt.

I have already replicated 2 mini-dadudemons: there is nothing to learn. Thought I have never been with two 18 year old twins hotties, yet...I guess there is still more to learn.

The score is the only thing that counts...because you can't count yet: still gotta learn to keep in the lines, first.

That explains why you can't keep in the lines: you haven't had much practice. Don't worry, lil chap, you'll get there.

No, I'm a "people." You'll understand once you know to slice the potatoes up, first.

B-but...you can't report me to any higher authority because you are God. Who did you report me to? Mary?

Foul mouth eh? Well..well.....POOP HEAD!

Well excuse me for fixing obvious grimmer mistakes......whore.

"why wouldn't it be?"

oh oh oh! I get it. You claim butthurt for others as yours increases! A defense mechanism developed only by the truly butthurt. So much so that it crosses into "anal pain". Or So I've read.

Spreading your genes through cousins to create mini dadudemons isn't the way to do it. erm I hope those twins you're after aren't your sisters or something.

The score is the only thing that counts....because I can't count yet? I think you lose a few points for that lame response.

ohhh another bad response. Careful or you'll go into the negatives.

Look I wanna help you, but you need to help yourself. I can't do this for you. Now say it with me "I am a person. Thank you my master for taking the time to help my feeble mind."

Oh we decided I'm God now? K works for me I guess.

(P.S. Giraffes are better than you'll ever be! D:<"

NemeBro
dadudemon, the gravitational binding energy of the Earth is a thousand times more than that of the moon (Meaning, it requires a thousand times more energy to blow Earth to nothing than it does the moon).

Stop picking on Damborgson, if I know that, you surely do.

dadudemon
dadudemon, the gravitational binding energy of the Earth is a thousand times more than that of the moon (Meaning, it requires a thousand times more energy to blow Earth to nothing than it does the moon).

Stop using the work of other people that barely have an understanding of physics from OutskirtsBattleDome...it's not pretty.

Stop picking on Damborgson, if I know that, you surely do.

Where did I say "Earth"? Hmmmm? Hm? HMMMMMM?

Also, at what point does scattering the particles equate to vaporization? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I'll give you a hint at what is really involved: 81 is a special number.

NemeBro
No, I am not going to play this game with you.

If you have a more accurate way to determine this, then state as much. Before you whine that I'm too lazy to "do the work", I've never pretended to have particularly extensive knowledge on physics, so I am under no obligation to spend my time searching for an answer you can just as easily tell me.

dadudemon

It's too late. By responding, you're playing what you think is "this game."

If you have a more accurate way to determine this, then state as much.

Of COURSE I do. no expression

Before you whine that I'm too lazy to "do the work", I've never pretended to have particularly extensive knowledge on physics, so I am under no obligation to spend my time searching for an answer you can just as easily tell me.

Calm down, bro. Or should I saaaayy....NEMEBRO? AHA!

Damborgson
I played the game with him. Why not? He's still wrong and he knows it. Plus I get a little fun out of it. big grin

NemeBro

carver9
Wait a minute. Goku as a child moved a 600 ton bolder with ease and adult Krillin is multi times stronger than him. Damborgson, what are you talking about. Goku as a child was a 100 tonner and Krillin was as well. Krillin doesn't need to blast to win this fight.

Damborgson
You think Goku is past skyfather bro erm You're opinion on this matter doesn't really have weight. And the size of that boulder changes apparently. You said it was 100 tons before. Have the scan?

NemeBro
It was 600 tons.

carver9
You think Goku is past skyfather bro erm You're opinion on this matter doesn't really have weight. And the size of that boulder changes apparently. You said it was 100 tons before. Have the scan?

Why would I say Goku is a Skyfather when I said Odin would work him. How are you asking me for scans when you should know what I am talking about. Goku pushed a boulder the size of Roshi house and he was at a power level of 10. If you don't think Krillin is stronger than kid Goku, then you are smoking something. This happened during the time Master Roshi was training them.

Damborgson
It was 600 tons.

Damn. Then he got exponentially weaker as grew.

Originally posted by carver9
Why would I say Goku is a Skyfather when I said Odin would work him. How are you asking me for scans when you should know what I am talking about. Goku pushed a boulder the size of Roshi house and he was at a power level of 10. If you don't think Krillin is stronger than kid Goku, then you are smoking something. This happened during the time Master Roshi was training them.
Because you've said it before.

What do you mean how am I asking you for scans?

No but Kid Goku is stronger than Adult Goku I guess.

NemeBro
Krillin would dominate Wolverine in h2h, and you're frankly deluded if you believe otherwise.

While not as physically formidable as Thor or Hulk, he does however possess greater speed than the latter, and actually uses it much more often than the former.

Wolverine won't touch Krillin, while Krillin will be punching him a thousand times for every one blow sent by Wolverine.

carver9
Damn. Then he got exponentially weaker as grew.

Because you've said it before.

What do you mean how am I asking you for scans?

No but Kid Goku is stronger than Adult Goku I guess.

Why would you say that? The ft belongs to him and he has other fts within this range like throwing a guy that weighed a ton completely out of a city and being stronger than a guy that threw a Pillar across a freaking planet.

You shouldn't be asking for scans because you should know the fts. You using one low showing (which probably might not be as low as you are trying to make it since the Ki planet's operate on intense gravity).

You are clearly lowballing.

carver9
All of those are Kid Goku.

NemeBro
The 40 tons took the gravity into account.

If those things were 40 tons on Earth, then in a hundred times gravity they would be 4,000 tons, which fatso would have said. Since they would be 4,000 tons, not 40.

I'm too tired to explain this better.

carver9
The 40 tons took the gravity into account.

If those things were 40 tons on Earth, then in a hundred times gravity they would be 4,000 tons, which fatso would have said. Since they would be 4,000 tons, not 40.

I'm too tired to explain this better.

I agree to an extent...I just don't think the gravity was included and either way, that contradicts everything that was shown in DBZ. We always disagreed with this so there really isn't a need to explain because our opinion will remain the same.

NemeBro
Well no, I think the feat is a bullshit outlier. It's an incredibly low showing, but it doesn't detract from a history of kicking people through islands or destroying mountains with punches.

carver9
Well no, I think the feat is a bullshit outlier. It's an incredibly low showing, but it doesn't detract from a history of kicking people through islands or destroying mountains with punches.

That's what I was trying to understand what Damborgson was talking about. I'm done with this topic. Meet me in the Thanos thread.

dadudemon

Foul mouth eh? Well..well.....POOP HEAD!

5 to 1. You're going to need Preparation H.

Well excuse me for fixing obvious grimmer mistakes......whore.

I don't know what that means. Did you mean "grammar"?

"why wouldn't it be?"

oh oh oh! I get it. You claim butthurt for others as yours increases!

Do any of those wishes every come true, Aladdin?

A defense mechanism developed only by the truly butthurt. So much so that it crosses into "anal pain". Or So I've read.

You have just diagnosed yourself, I see.

Spreading your genes through cousins to create mini dadudemons isn't the way to do it. erm I hope those twins you're after aren't your sisters or something.

I have several hot female cousins. Don't knock it. And if our ancestors did not get it on with our cousins, the human species would not exist. smile And why would it matter if they were twin sisters? If they are hot, who cares? big grin I'll just make sure they abort because nothing is funnier than crumbling up unborn babies into a vacuum cleaner!

The score is the only thing that counts....because I can't count yet? I think you lose a few points for that lame response.

Not at all. Your inability to count does not diminish my own ability to count. Sometimes, the count is for more than the loser. wink

ohhh another bad response. Careful or you'll go into the negatives.

More wishes, Aladdin?

Look I wanna help you, but you need to help yourself.

You shouldn't try to help anyone: you'll only make their situation worse. Since I'm sitting in a virtually perfect situation, I definitely do not need help. I'm only missing ****able twin sisters and an inability to counter past 9,999 characters.

"I am a person. Thank you my master for taking the time to help my feeble mind."

I am a people. Here's why: I am so awesome that it spills over into the necessarily of having to call me a "people". I have enough awesome for at least 4 people. So I am referred to as a "people" instead of a "person".

Oh we decided I'm God now? K works for me I guess.

Yeah, you revealed that you were God because you sent me to hell, earlier. Try to keep up, God. I know you have the mentality of a 3 year old, but you'll have to try better.

(P.S. Giraffes are better than you'll ever be! D:<"

Not true: they have stupid long necks and spongy blood-brain barriers.

AuraAngel
Krillin punches a fissure into the ground.

He picks up Wolverine and places him in the fissure.

Then he pees on Logan's face.

/thread.

juggerman

Classic NES

What exactly can Logan do against Krillin?

Classic NES
He'll lose a limb to Wolverine? Are you serious?

No, Krillin's durability more than compensates for the pressure difference on contact between Wolverine's claws and his skeletal structure. Wolverine doesn't have the muscles required to injure Krillin, period.

Wolverine has sliced through Hulk and Thor. All of whom have far higher durability than anyone in Dragon ball. So, you're wrong.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Classic NES
Wolverine has sliced through Hulk and Thor. All of whom have far higher durability than anyone in Dragon ball. So, you're wrong.

lol! Nice.

It is painful to say that Marvel Comics 616 has more inconsistencies than even Dragonball. sad

Classic NES

It is painful to say that Marvel Comics 616 has more inconsistencies than even Dragonball. sad

Well, of course and that applys to western comics in general.

But, versus debates have rules against these inconsistencies, but no one follows them anymore.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Krillin punches a fissure into the ground.

He picks up Wolverine and places him in the fissure.

Then he pees on Logan's face.

/thread. thumb uplol.

Damborgson
Why would you say that? The ft belongs to him and he has other fts within this range like throwing a guy that weighed a ton completely out of a city and being stronger than a guy that threw a Pillar across a freaking planet.

You shouldn't be asking for scans because you should know the fts. You using one low showing (which probably might not be as low as you are trying to make it since the Ki planet's operate on intense gravity).

You are clearly lowballing.

1 ton? How amazing. Thats supposed to compete with 600 tons lifting? Cool story. It's an outlier feat then basically marked with PIS since he never replicated anything like that. Even when he trained on 100X Earth gravity he only weighed about 10 tons.

LOL. Carver you won't hear the last of that. Any time you ask for feats or use your classic "oh really? Scans?" I will not post this smile Sadly for you this is the internet big grin

Nothing mentioned that would suggest that planet he was on was above normal circumstances. Otherwise it would have been mentioned as 400 tons or something. if anything it was 40 tons total counting in the gravity.

No I'm not, I jjust don't blind myself for a featless character or apply feats of others for him.

5 to 1. You're going to need Preparation H.

I don't know what that means. Did you mean "grammar"?

Do any of those wishes every come true, Aladdin?

You have just diagnosed yourself, I see.

I have several hot female cousins. Don't knock it. And if our ancestors did not get it on with our cousins, the human species would not exist. smile And why would it matter if they were twin sisters? If they are hot, who cares? big grin I'll just make sure they abort because nothing is funnier than crumbling up unborn babies into a vacuum cleaner!

Not at all. Your inability to count does not diminish my own ability to count. Sometimes, the count is for more than the loser. wink

More wishes, Aladdin?

You shouldn't try to help anyone: you'll only make their situation worse. Since I'm sitting in a virtually perfect situation, I definitely do not need help. I'm only missing ****able twin sisters and an inability to counter past 9,999 characters.

I am a people. Here's why: I am so awesome that it spills over into the necessarily of having to call me a "people". I have enough awesome for at least 4 people. So I am referred to as a "people" instead of a "person".

Yeah, you revealed that you were God because you sent me to hell, earlier. Try to keep up, God. I know you have the mentality of a 3 year old, but you'll have to try better.

Not true: they have stupid long necks and spongy blood-brain barriers.

Hush. I'm talking to someone who matters more than you. You had your turn now give Carver his chance pumpkin.

Damborgson
What exactly can Logan do against Krillin?

slice him in half. He wouldn't get the chance 2 as I've said Krillin stopms. Just not physically.

carver9

This is a lie.

carver9
1 ton? How amazing. Thats supposed to compete with 600 tons lifting? Cool story. It's an outlier feat then basically marked with PIS since he never replicated anything like that. Even when he trained on 100X Earth gravity he only weighed about 10 tons.

LOL. Carver you won't hear the last of that. Any time you ask for feats or use your classic "oh really? Scans?" I will not post this smile Sadly for you this is the internet big grin

Nothing mentioned that would suggest that planet he was on was above normal circumstances. Otherwise it would have been mentioned as 400 tons or something. if anything it was 40 tons total counting in the gravity.

No I'm not, I jjust don't blind myself for a featless character or apply feats of others for him.

Hush. I'm talking to someone who matters more than you. You had your turn now give Carver his chance pumpkin.

WTF?

Damborgson
WTF?

concession accepted. thumb up

carver9
concession accepted. thumb up

You are ignoring fts. Can Spiderman grab a Pillar and throw it across a planet? Yes or no?

Damborgson
You are ignoring fts. Can Spiderman grab a Pillar and throw it across a planet? Yes or no?

What does that have to do with Krillin strength feats?

carver9
What does that have to do with Krillin strength feats?

A lot since most of this happened as kids. Answer the question please because im about to make a thread on who is stronger out of TT (the person who threw the Pillar across a planet and Kid Goku overpowered him without breaking a sweat, the same kid Goku that Krillin gave a good fight too).

Damborgson
Still don't see what that has to do with anything? Kid Goku's feats are superior to adult Gokus. If you try to pass Kid Goku's feats to Krillin then that must mean he's adult goku in strength yes?

And since you won't post scans either out of laziness or fear of being called, what is their to do?

carver9
Still don't see what that has to do with anything? Kid Goku's feats are superior to adult Gokus. If you try to pass Kid Goku's feats to Krillin then that must mean he's adult goku in strength yes?

And since you won't post scans either out of laziness or fear of being called, what is their to do?

You might need to go to the DBZ strength thread...I can. 'tell (not being mean) that you don't know enough about the characters. Why is Kid Goku stronger than adult Goku (lol). Whats wrong with you?

I'm not posting fts because you should know this stuff since you are debating against the character. Everyone in this thread knows about the fts I've mentioned, even Nemebro told you Goku moved 600 tons as a child at his weakest. This doesn't include Goten throwing a rock clean through a mountain and again, Krillin matched him during a training session.

NemeBro
1 ton? How amazing. Thats supposed to compete with 600 tons lifting? Cool story. It's an outlier feat then basically marked with PIS since he never replicated anything like that. Even when he trained on 100X Earth gravity he only weighed about 10 tons. > Says the 600 ton feat is an outlier feat, despite the existence of far better feats, like Tao throwing the pillar a thousand kilometers, Goku jumping multiple kilos, or being able to fight at hypersonic speeds while under a hundred times Earth's gravity.
> Entire argument for a lack of Goku's strength relies on constantly bringing up exactly one feat which puts Goku at less than 40 tons, that is contradicted by most of Goku's feats.
> Doesn't see irony in this.

Shut up.

AuraAngel
What is Goku's best physical showing anyway?

NemeBro
The best off the top of my head is kicking Freeza through two islands.

IIRC there are better showings, but I can't remember them honestly.

AuraAngel
Might have thought it would have been the training at 100 times gravity thing.

Then again, I are bad at maths.

BloodRain
300 times for Vegeta.

Gotenks has Town level strength, and Goku is something like 1/8th as strong as him.

carver9
Is there a being on panel that has destroyed a planet with a single punch on panel? Also, who has replicated Goku ft of kicking frieza so hard it destroyed two islands and sent him thought the crust of a ocean.?

carver9
300 times for Vegeta.

Gotenks has Town level strength, and Goku is something like 1/8th as strong as him.

Goku punching ft was better and it had to be above town leveling since its a body that is producing this amount of force. Who has punching fts similar to a DBZ character involving collateral damage.

BloodRain
Goku's was through two x sized islands, Gotenks hit Buu with so much force that he destroyed a town-sized volume of rock.

Urm I dunno... Namor and Thing?

carver9
Goku's was through two x sized islands, Gotenks hit Buu with so much force that he destroyed a town-sized volume of rock.

Urm I dunno... Namor and Thing?

Scans? Namor or Thing never punched anyone with that type of force. Destroying two islands is more impressive imo.

BloodRain
haermm You think that was a confident claim with scans? Nah, just guessing from what their strength level should let them do.

Ill look into the size/damage of both feats in a sec.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>