Iron man, war machine & hulk vs the world of normal human

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
All world and the weapons vs iron man wm & the hulk with them only having a secret hideout they can use for only 2 hours at a time to heal and restock weapons.

ColossusGrundy
K so eventually the world's military would overpower Iron man, so he's out.

If by "all the world" you mean the world's scientists... someone out there (probably in S.H.I.E.L.D.) is bound to know about Hulk/Banner and how he changes.

Takes one brilliant mind to figure out a way to soothe Hulk to weaken him and have him revert to Banner... then it's <die>.

World wins.

NOW, if this is the retarded PIS world of WWH, then they have no hope, because even the heroes were eat up with the dumbass.

Black bolt z
By "World of normal human" I assume that means the real life world. The heroes win by far.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Black bolt z
By "World of normal human" I assume that means the real life world. The heroes win by far.

Yes my friend.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by CosmicComet
xbLZ9lx-e5w

Ultimate Warrior solos

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Yeah he solos a needle filled with Winstrol V (V for veterinarian use) to the ass.

edster247
Hulk solo's

the ninjak
This has been done before.

pym-ftw
I solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.