Heralds olympic games - 100m

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who win the medals in this race, and in witch position they finish:

Rules :

- You can fly and use objects (hammer, board, etc)

- You cant teleport or do anything to others.

- The first to complete the 100m wins.

1 - Wonder Woman
2 - Thor
3 - Silver Surfer
4 - Flash
5 - Superman
6 - Nova
7 - Gladiator
8 - Green Lantern

Black bolt z
Flash wins this.

And for heralds, should it be like a 100 million light year dash?

srankmissingnin
Gold: Flash
Silver: Superman
Bronze: Nova

Stoic
^ I thought that the Surfer was faster than Nova... and Superman.

CosmicComet
Surfer's processing speed is no better than Nova's by feats. Nor in a direct comparison did we see any difference there--and that was a weaker Nova.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Stoic

It has more to do with the distance only being 100 meters, Flash and Sups can accelerate faster than Surfer.

Nova's feat in AvX Infinite puts him above Surfer IMO.

abhilegend
Not at all.

ColossusGrundy
Hal would medal if flight is allowed.

Bouboumaster
Surfer win

JakeTheBank
Flash
Surfer/Superman
Nova/Green Lantern

abhilegend
Flash
Superman
Surfer

Black bolt z
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not at all. In pure flying speed he probably is faster than both.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Black bolt z
In pure flying speed he probably is faster than both.
He isn't faster than superman in flight speed.

"Id"
No Flying or Objects. That means on foot race.

Silver: Superman.
Bronze: Gladiator/Wondy

trollfacejpg
Silver: Silver Surfer
Bronze: Superman

"Id"
What has Silver Surfer done on foot to be ranked faster than the likes such as Superman or Wonder Women?

Black bolt z
He isn't faster than superman in flight speed. He might be. No way is he faster in reflex speed or combat speed, but I'd put money on flight speed.

abhilegend
He might be. No way is he faster in reflex speed or combat speed, but I'd put money on flight speed.
He isn't. Go here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=568012

Stoic
Originally posted by "Id"
No Flying or Objects. That means on foot race.

Silver: Superman.
Bronze: Gladiator/Wondy

Did you read the OP? Anyways Flash wins Gold, Surfer wins Silver, Gladiator wins bronze.

abhilegend
Did you read the OP? Anyways Flash wins Gold, Surfer wins Silver, Gladiator wins bronze.
Nope.

The Sorrow
Flash
Surfer
Superman/Gladiator

Newjak
Flash - Wins Gold

Surfer and Superman take 2nd and 3rd. It's close enough either one could beat the other on any given day.

abhilegend
What feat of surfer puts him ahead or close to superman in term of speed like many are claiming?

Newjak
He has great travel speed

and of course he can do stuff like this

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7694/silversurferannual0508tc4.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak

Superman has better, much better feats in flight speed. That isn't even lightspeed even if we assume that he searched every inch of earth. Superman has searched earth twice "very quickly".
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/flight/superman204f.jpg

janus77
Surfer wins GOLD yes

Surfer/Flash for Gold.
The others are far behind but Nova/Superman might be fighting it out for Bronze.

Newjak
Superman has better, much better feats in flight speed. That isn't even lightspeed even if we assume that he searched every inch of earth. Superman has searched earth twice "very quickly".
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/flight/superman204f.jpg I wouldn't say that is as good as the Surfer one much less it being much better.

Surfer manged to do it in the span of a few seconds before Strange could even finish his sentence.

The Superman one you just posted doesn't give any indication of the time span he went through, or how long it took him to search the world twice unless there are other panels you aren't showing.

Of course Superman does have some great speed feats no one is arguing that but Surfer is no slouch in that department either.

bbrem123
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/flight/superman204f.jpg wtf...no way is that speed feat better

Delta1938

And why exactly, does Gladiator beat Superman?

srankmissingnin
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Speed/flight/superman204f.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iSxl2Pz3OEzfy.gif

Yeah... that's not better than the Surfer feat.

abhilegend
I wouldn't say that is as good as the Surfer one much less it being much better.

Surfer manged to do it in the span of a few seconds before Strange could even finish his sentence.

The Superman one you just posted doesn't give any indication of the time span he went through, or how long it took him to search the world twice unless there are other panels you aren't showing.

Of course Superman does have some great speed feats no one is arguing that but Surfer is no slouch in that department either.
That isn't the feat I was quoting as "much better". That's just a better feat than what surfer did and "very quickly" is faster than several seconds for a guy with faster than nanosecond reaction time when he is searching for his missing wife.

abhilegend
Originally posted by bbrem123
wtf...no way is that speed feat better
Its certainly better.Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Yeah... that's not better than the Surfer feat.
This isn't a wolverine topic, sorry to disappoint you. Surfer asked them to be patient, strange started to worry about them and surfer re-appears telling them that he found nothing. Its obvious that there is time-gap between surfer leaving and strange starting to worry. You think that superman searched earth at supersonic speed because that would be the only way that surfer's feat is better.

srankmissingnin
That isn't the feat I was quoting as "much better". That's just a better feat than what surfer did and "very quickly" is faster than several seconds for a guy with faster than nanosecond reaction time when he is searching for his missing wife.

If Surfer was traveling at the speed of light, it would take him a tenth of a second to travel around the world once. How many times would a human sized character needed to lap the earth in order to search every section of it? Hundreds of thousands. It's significantly faster than light speed, and much easier to quantify than the ambiguous Superman feat posted.

"Id"
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer wins GOLD yes

Surfer/Flash for Gold.
The others are far behind but Nova/Superman might be fighting it out for Bronze.

Surfer wins gold in a foot race? confused

janus77
Surfer wins gold in a foot race? confused
Well, he'll be using both feet, I imagine confused.

srankmissingnin
Its certainly better.
This isn't a wolverine topic, sorry to disappoint you. Surfer asked them to be patient, strange started to worry about them and surfer re-appears telling them that he found nothing. Its obvious that there is time-gap between surfer leaving and strange starting to worry. You think that superman searched earth at supersonic speed because that would be the only way that surfer's feat is better.

Surfer leaves. Strange says "I hope he's quick." Surfer returns. Obvious time gab!1!!!! Superman is faster!1!11!!! superdur

facepalm

Read the stips "Id," it says right in the OP that flying is allowed.

"Id"
Well, he'll be using both feet, I imagine confused.

Any proof of Surfer racing ON-FOOT at speeds rivaling Superman or Flash?

Highlighted for importance.

Newjak

Highlighted for importance. OP says flight is allowed

janus77

Any proof that LT would win a footrace against Juggernaut?

Not ALL scenarios are depicted, some require inference from what is stated and depicted about the character...

janus77
OP says flight is allowed
oh, all the better!

srankmissingnin

The fallowing is a copy of the OP. Please read the highlighted section:

Rules :

1 - Wonder Woman
2 - Thor
3 - Silver Surfer
4 - Flash
5 - Superman
6 - Nova
7 - Gladiator
8 - Green Lantern

abhilegend
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If Surfer was traveling at the speed of light, it would take him a tenth of a second to travel around the world once. How many times would a human sized character needed to lap the earth in order to search every section of it? Hundreds of thousands. It's significantly faster than light speed, and much easier to quantify than the ambiguous Superman feat posted.
There is no time frame given in the surfer feat too. Strange didn't speak in the panel surfer left, he started to worry and then surfer cut him off. Anyway "very quickly" isn't seconds for superman, that's for sure. Even byrne superman has circled entire globe in seconds.

Mindset

Yeah... that's not better than the Surfer feat. What game is that?

janus77
There is no time frame given in the surfer feat too. Strange didn't speak in the panel surfer left, he started to worry and then surfer cut him off. Anyway "very quickly" isn't seconds for superman, that's for sure. Even byrne superman has circled entire globe in seconds.
You're almost quan-like...

janus77
Originally posted by Mindset
What game is that?
Super Mario Bros?

Delta1938
Any proof that LT would win a footrace against Juggernaut?

Not ALL scenarios are depicted, some require inference from what is stated and depicted about the character...

It sounds like you just want to say "Surfer Wins" even when you were under the impression he was in a situation that he has no hope of winning.

Mindset
mmm

SS comes in last place.

janus77
Originally posted by Delta1938
It sounds like you just want to say "Surfer Wins" even when you were under the impression he was in a situation that he has no hope of winning.
Doom wins!

janus77
mmm

SS comes in last place.
He has legendary stamina?

or is it a medical condition? confused

abhilegend
Surfer leaves. Strange says "I hope he's quick." Surfer returns. Obvious time gab!1!!!! Superman is faster!1!11!!! superdur

facepalm

Read the stips "Id," it says right in the OP that flying is allowed.
Yeah, read wolverine comics. These are obviously not for you. Anyway superman has crossed more than 3/4 of universe in seconds. Find a comparable feat for surfer.

"Id"
My bad.

"Id"
Gold - Flash (Assuming its either Wally, or Barry)

Silver - Silver Surfer

Bronze - Superman

srankmissingnin

facepalm

Stop equivocating. We all get it, you are an unabashed Superman fanboy, you make no qualms about, but Strange didn't "start to worry." Him stating "I hope Surfer is back fast," isn't the same as "Surfer has been gone a long time... I'm worried."

Surfer left. Strange said I hope he gets back fast. Surfer returned before Strange could finish his thought. Nothing in that panel layout or dialogue supports your ludicrous stance.

srankmissingnin
What game is that?

The Last of Us.

abhilegend
What feat of surfer puts him ahead or close to superman in term of speed like many are claiming?

janus77
What feat puts Superman in CONTENTION for anything speed-related, as some deluded Superfans are claiming?

"Id"

I like Plutonians more.

Plutonian covered every inch of the Earth under 4 minutes, despite carring a baby black hole with the weight of the Neutran Star.

Earth is roughly 198 million square miles.
Speed of light clocks at 186,282 miles per second.

Which means it would take light 17.4 minutes to cover the same ground. That's a little more than 4 times the speed of light.

abhilegend
facepalm

Stop equivocating. We all get it, you are an unabashed Superman fanboy, you make no qualms about, but Strange didn't "start to worry." Him stating "I hope Surfer is back fast," isn't the same as "Surfer has been gone a long time... I'm worried."

Surfer left. Strange said I hope he gets back fast. Surfer returned before Strange could finish his thought. Nothing in that panel layout or dialogue supports your ludicrous stance.
You of all people calling me "an unabashed fanboy" is just lulzworthy. Yeah, you certainly know how to read comics, surfer says "be patient", strange gets impatient in the next panel and surfer cuts him off. That tells us exactly how much time has passed, isn't it? "Very quickly" isn't seconds for a flash level speedster. You didn't answer my second part of the post. Tell me how's surfer faster?

CosmicComet
There is no proof that Surfer actually scoured the Earth or not physically.

We never see the feat, and he could have just lapped around it and used his 'cosmic awareness' to scan the radius of the planet as he did so.

The feat is far too ambiguous.

abhilegend
What are the best travelling speed feats under herald level category? Some of those which come into mind are

1. Kal-L and Kal-El taking SBP from somewhere near Oa(Sector 0) to the red sun of krypton9sector 2813). Upon calculating it comes around 19 quadrillion times lightspeed.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/toomuchforgls4.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup2.jpg
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/3sup3.jpg

2. Nova going 7.43 trillions time lightspeed

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Nova2/novaspeed.jpg

3. Surfer going half million lightyears in seconds which makes him 1.6 trillion times lightspeed fast

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3076/silversurfervol3006us8.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/281/silversurfervol3007nn1.jpg

So what other character can come close to these levels of travel speeds? No PC superman.
Keep in mind I calculated superman's speed as if it all took place in 1 minute. I could go as surfer fans and tell that it all happened in nanoseconds as a flash level speedster like prime couldn't even react to this blitz, but that might be too much for surfer fans.

bbrem123
abhil and comet think superman wins every thread he is in. fanboys till the end

srankmissingnin
You of all people calling me "an unabashed fanboy" is just lulzworthy. Yeah, you certainly know how to read comics, surfer says "be patient", strange gets impatient in the next panel and surfer cuts him off. That tells us exactly how much time has passed, isn't it? "Very quickly" isn't seconds for a flash level speedster. You didn't answer my second part of the post. Tell me how's surfer faster?

facepalm

What about a single thing Strange said in that panel connotes him being "worried", or "impatient" aside from your confirmation bias? Nothing. You are grasping at straws.

There is nothing in the Superman example you cited that can be used to quantify his speed in that particular instance. I think Superman is faster than Silver Surfer, I've already given my opinion on how this contest plays out... but that doesn't make every thing Superman has done better than all of Surfer's feats by default. The example you posted is laughably inept compared to that specific Surfer feat... it's not a big deal, Superman has better feats to draw from... so pick a better feat already and stop being butt hurt. You don't need to make up terrible, nonsensical excuses in an attempt to discredit Surfer... you are supporting Superman, that sort of tactic is unnecessary given his catalog of feats, and frankly I thought you were a better debater then someone who needs to stoop that sort of level.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Is anyone surprised the thread devolved so quickly?

DarkSaint85
Hulk, without holding back, has leg muscles which get stronger, up to infinity.

In a foot race, he wins.

There you go Jake, now the thread is complete!!!

JakeTheBank
Gooood, goooood...

http://www.theforce.net/kids/coruscant/probe_droid/palpatine.jpg

Newjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

Is anyone surprised the thread devolved so quickly? Not really as most things involving Superman, Thor, Surfer against each other tend to go this route stick out tongue

abhilegend
facepalm

What about a single thing Strange said in that panel connotes him being "worried", or "impatient" aside from your confirmation bias? Nothing. You are grasping at straws.

There is nothing in the Superman example you cited that can be used to quantify his speed in that particular instance. I think Superman is faster than Silver Surfer, I've already given my opinion on how this contest plays out... but that doesn't make every thing Superman has done better than all of Surfer's feats by default. The example you posted is laughably inept compared to that specific Surfer feat... it's not a big deal, Superman has better feats to draw from... so pick a better feat already and stop being butt hurt. You don't need to make up terrible, nonsensical excuses in an attempt to discredit Surfer... you are supporting Superman, that sort of tactic is unnecessary given his catalog of feats, and frankly I thought you were a better debater then someone who needs to stoop that sort of level.
What about "I fear surfer finds him quicker" not "I fear surfer finds him real quick". Maybe you need to work on that reading comprehension of yours.
That's not what you said earlier though.

Not at all, its as vague as surfer's feat with no time frame given unless you think that "very quickly" means minutes or hours.

I'm not stooping to any level, I'm just calling an ambiguous feat out. Stop being butthurt about it.

Newjak
What about "I fear surfer finds him quicker" not "I fear surfer finds him real quick". Maybe you need to work on that reading comprehension of yours.

Not at all, its as vague as surfer's feat with no time frame given unless you think that "very quickly" means minutes or hours.

I'm not stooping to any level, I'm just calling an ambiguous feat out. Stop being butthurt about it. Unless the Hulk was standing in the exact spot and stance for more than a few minutes I'm going to say no real amount of time passed.

srankmissingnin

I'm not stooping to any level, I'm just calling an ambiguous feat out. Stop being butthurt about it.

Christ.

Quickly != Quicker

Strange said, "I hope Surfer locates our opponents quickly." He didn't say "quicker". Nothing about that sentence has any sort of connotations that lends its self to your deluded interpretation of events. Surfer left. Dr Strange proclaimed that he hopes Surfer is back soon, because they were given no ETA on the task. Surfer returns before Strange can finish his thought. That's the feat.

You're getting sad dude.

dmills
Silver: Superman
Bronze: Nova

Prolly This.

As an aside Flash should be banned from contention in any speed related thread. I can't think of a single character in comic-dom that so thoroughly dominates a single category like he does with speed.

We can argue about who's the strongest and have a shyte load of contenders. We can argue about who has the greatest durability, healing factor, who the best h2h fighter is (although KK may be near Flash status in that regard) etc. The only thing that there is zero contention is about who's the fastest. There's the Flash and then there's everyone else lol.

quanchi112
Christ.

Quickly != Quicker

Strange said, "I hope Surfer locates our opponents quickly." He didn't say "quicker". Nothing about that sentence has any sort of connotations that lends its self to your deluded interpretation of events. Surfer left. Dr Strange proclaimed that he hopes Surfer is back soon, because they were given no ETA on the task. Surfer returns before Strange can finish his thought. That's the feat.

You're getting sad dude. laughing out loud

Starscream M
Originally posted by dmills
Prolly This.

As an aside Flash should be banned from contention in any speed related thread. I can't think of a single character in comic-dom that so thoroughly dominates a single category like he does with speed.

We can argue about who's the strongest and have a shyte load of contenders. We can argue about who has the greatest durability, healing factor, who the best h2h fighter is (although KK may be near Flash status in that regard) etc. The only thing that there is zero contention is about who's the fastest. There's the Flash and then there's everyone else lol. how is hulk not as dominant in strength as flash is in speed?

dmills
Originally posted by Starscream M
how is hulk not as dominant in strength as flash is in speed?

Because it can be argued effectively that several individuals have greater strength (or at the very least are on par) then the Hulk by feats. He's nowhere near as far above the field in that regard as is Flash in relation to speed.

dmills
In pure flying speed he probably is faster than both.

No way.

h1a8
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Rules :

1 - Wonder Woman
2 - Thor
3 - Silver Surfer
4 - Flash
5 - Superman
6 - Nova
7 - Gladiator
8 - Green Lantern

1. Flash
2. Superman
3. Silver Surfer
4. Nova
5. Wonder Woman
6. Green Lantern
7. Gladiator
8. Thor

I'm not sure about 4-6 though.

JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman isn't beating a Green Lantern in flight speed, that's for sure.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wonder Woman isn't beating a Green Lantern in flight speed, that's for sure. LOL

acceleration withing battle distance and top speed are two different things.
GL has much faster top speed than WW. But WW can accelerate within small distances greater than GLs.

But you may be right.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
LOL

acceleration withing battle distance and top speed are two different things.
GL has much faster top speed than WW. But WW can accelerate within small distances greater than GLs.

But you may be right.

Yes, I'm right.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CosmicComet
There is no proof that Surfer actually scoured the Earth or not physically.

We never see the feat, and he could have just lapped around it and used his 'cosmic awareness' to scan the radius of the planet as he did so.

The feat is far too ambiguous. oh please.

abhilegend
Christ.

Quickly != Quicker

You're getting sad dude.
Let me break it through for you. Surfer:"I'll search for them. Be patient".
Strange:"By Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth, I wouldn't be patient. I fear surfer find them quicker even though no time lapse has happened and I am just whining at why didn't surfer came in the last panel".
Surfer:"I'm back, did you watch the clock how fast I did it?"
Just stop dude, its as vague as superman scan but superman did it twice.Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud Cheerleading again, quan?

abhilegend
Unless the Hulk was standing in the exact spot and stance for more than a few minutes I'm going to say no real amount of time passed.
Oh obviously, its either minutes or no time has passed! Can you tell me how much time passed between first and second panel? By this argument when superman said "very quickly", he meant nanoseconds since he was shown doing that in exact one panel. Either way both are too vague to say how fast were these two going.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh please.

Show me him scouring every god damn nook and cranny of the earth.

Please. Do it.

Something of this magnitude requires a clear cut statement. Without that, we're giving a fallacious benefit of the doubt.

Keep in mind, I've actually praised that feat highly in the past when I heard about it--Surfer has to be my most respected top tier in Marvel after all. Actually seeing it though, leaves a lot of holes left to be filled.

At the very best, we can assume he flew around the world several times a second. Which is still relativistic speed at the very least.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by bbrem123
abhil and comet think superman wins every thread he is in. fanboys till the end

This is blatantly false.

I have no sentimental allegiance to Superman that is so strong it overtakes my objective view of powersets.

It's just so happens in the most common threads he's in, he can be objectively argued to win decisively.

I've layed out many times the things you need to beat Superman for a majority. Just because the 'usual crowd' does not have these qualifications, is just the catalyst for a bad show of butthurt on your part for having no argument for them. And so you devolve into the usual herpderp fanboy finger pointing tirade.

You are weak minded as hell.

dmills
laughing out loud Be nice CC.

bbrem123
This is blatantly false.

I have no sentimental allegiance to Superman that is so strong it overtakes my objective view of powersets.

It's just so happens in the most common threads he's in, he can be objectively argued to win decisively.

I've layed out many times the things you need to beat Superman for a majority. Just because the 'usual crowd' does not have these qualifications, is just the catalyst for a bad show of butthurt on your part for having no argument for them. And so you devolve into the usual herpderp fanboy finger pointing tirade.

You are weak minded as hell. sure buddy...why so defensive. I was just making an observation. Im just saying man stop riding the big old superman cock.

your arguments are terrible for superman by the way. You say the same shit over and over and over again like nobody heard you the first 5,000 times you said it. Fail

But hey like I said only an observation. laughing

CosmicComet
Not defensive, I just have a severely low tolerance for stupid.

And trust me, you've demonstrated thoroughly that you rank high among the crowd there.

Also, why would I have to say something different each time if I'm saying the correct thing the whole time? Not too bright fella.

Delta1938
The real question is who wins the most important category?: Synchronized swimming.

JakeTheBank
Damn, CC went into "HERALD...MY RAGE!" mode.

Golgo13
Flash
Superman
Everyone else.

Batman-Prime
Flash
Superman
who cares

bbrem123
Not defensive, I just have a severely low tolerance for stupid.

And trust me, you rank high among the crowd here.

Why would I have to say something different each time if I'm saying the correct thing the whole time? Not too bright fella.

but thats just it your argument is garbage. You just have your figure to far up your ass to notice. Now go run along and jerk off to all your superman posters on your wall. Maybe you can dress up as him too. Im guess you have his costume in your closet haha laughing out loud

But bed time for me though. Night fanboy. thumb up

bbrem123
double post oops

CosmicComet
Damn bbrem. Damn. You really suck that hard.

You are pretty much showing TheLordofMurder levels of fail here.

bbrem123
Gold - Flash (Assuming its either Wally, or Barry)

Silver - Silver Surfer

Bronze - Superman

I agree with this...but I can see why people say superman over surfer too. Could go either way. Just being bias cuz I can.

bbrem123
Damn bbrem. Damn. You really suck that hard.

You are pretty much showing TheLordofMurder levels of fail here. hey man im not gonna sit here and say nothing and take trash talking from you. I really have nothing against you for real though. I was joking with my first comment you blew up on. Was all in fun.

Seriously though. Did not mean to offend you so much with the first comment.

"Id"
According to this calc
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15242

Divine and Gold Saints can move 374418722881495600 or three hundred seventy-four quadrillion, four hundred eighteen trillion, seven hundred twenty-two billion, eight hundred eighty-one million, four hundred ninety-five thousand, six hundred times the speed of light.

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh please. Oh please what? I hope you're not actually implying that Surfer, a guy with high-level senses and perceptions, physically looked in every corner of the planet for what he was searching for (which implies all sorts of areas, be there apartments, caves and whatnot)? Because that would be, without a doubt, retarded.

As for the thread:

Flash
Superman

gap

Wonder Woman
Gladiator

gap

Nova
Silver Surfer
Green Lantern
Thor

Trackz

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/7694/silversurferannual0508tc4.jpg great feat. although I haven't read the comic at hand...are these 3 on earth?

Anyway, the race would probably go

Flash
Surfer/Superman (unsure)
Gladiator
Nova
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman (Although Diana would probably come in 3rd or 4th if this was a foot race)
Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.