Batman vs Dark Avengers Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/1/50/4ce1dabbc27b0/detail.jpg

Norman Osborn has taken control of Gotham. He has bought off and killed most of Gotham's villains to and had laid his claim to Gotham highest resources including Wayne Enterprises. Seeing his city fall into evil hands. Batman must stop Norman Osborn from the hostile takeover of Gotham. Batman will have access to his insider suit for 2 fights however power issues still apply. Batman can also call Nightwing for 1 fight only. Batman has prepped 5 months for this however Norman control over Gotham has only gotten stronger. Can Batman take back Gotham from the Dark Avengers?

1. Bullseye

2. Trickshot (Barry)

3. Superia

4. Moonstone

5. Venom (Mac)

6. Gorgon

7. Daken

8. Iron Patriot (Fight is on the roof of Osborn controlled Wayne Enterprises)

Morals On

Wins by KO (Death for the Villains)

Fights take place in random areas in Gotham.

Standard gear for Dark Avengers

the ninjak
Awesome fight society these are the fights I like the most.
I take it Batman is hitting them 1 on 1 as in random areas of Gotham?

1. Bulllseye- can be taken down by Bruce. I can't see why not.

2. Trickshot- was a tool! I see Bats taking him out quickly in an alley.

3. Superia- won't be easy. Cap got her. She is strong and has concussive blasts. I can't see why Bats can't gadget her up.

4. Moonstone- The first real threat. She needs to be taken down quickly or Bruce is dead.

Bruce will need one of his 2 Insider Suit uses for this to steal the Moonstones or simply beat her silly using the Speed Force. Not an easy fight unless gadgetry and prep is used.

5. Venom- Damn Bruce will need to simply take advantage of his gadgets to hurt the Symbiote. Fire and Sonics. Let em rip.

6. Gorgon- A real pain. He will need to use the Insider Suit for this fight. Then he simply blitzes the guy.

7. Daken- I use my Nightwing aid here. 2 on 1. With prep they can take him down.

8. Iron Patriot- Well Ive used my 2 Insider Suit uses and 1 Nightwing. With the other Dark Avengers down Osborn would be on full alert.

I'm not experienced enough with Batman to see a win but if Bruce uses his rogues galleries items on Moonstone he could have the suit for this fight. Whereas he can net wins.

Either way Bruce can reclaim the city. Osborn is the decider. And he will be spent.

society619
ttt

Scoobless
Bruce calls Clark for a favour. Done

Why he waited 5 months to do it is the real mystery.

Silent Master
Calling in outside help means that Bruce forfeits the match.

Scoobless
He would probably be ok with that if it saves the maximum number of lives and gets osbourne out of his city.

smile

society619
Originally posted by Scoobless

Why he waited 5 months to do it is the real mystery.

No calling for Supes, He can only call Nightwing

Scoobless
Can Nightwing get access to the JLA phone tree?

society619
Can Nightwing get access to the JLA phone tree?

Let me think....no

BruceSkywalker
dark avengers were busters.. Bruce reclaims his city

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by the ninjak
Awesome fight society these are the fights I like the most.
I take it Batman is hitting them 1 on 1 as in random areas of Gotham?

1. Bulllseye- can be taken down by Bruce. I can't see why not.

2. Trickshot- was a tool! I see Bats taking him out quickly in an alley.

3. Superia- won't be easy. Cap got her. She is strong and has concussive blasts. I can't see why Bats can't gadget her up.

4. Moonstone- The first real threat. She needs to be taken down quickly or Bruce is dead.

Bruce will need one of his 2 Insider Suit uses for this to steal the Moonstones or simply beat her silly using the Speed Force. Not an easy fight unless gadgetry and prep is used.

5. Venom- Damn Bruce will need to simply take advantage of his gadgets to hurt the Symbiote. Fire and Sonics. Let em rip.

6. Gorgon- A real pain. He will need to use the Insider Suit for this fight. Then he simply blitzes the guy.

7. Daken- I use my Nightwing aid here. 2 on 1. With prep they can take him down.

8. Iron Patriot- Well Ive used my 2 Insider Suit uses and 1 Nightwing. With the other Dark Avengers down Osborn would be on full alert.

I'm not experienced enough with Batman to see a win but if Bruce uses his rogues galleries items on Moonstone he could have the suit for this fight. Whereas he can net wins.

Either way Bruce can reclaim the city. Osborn is the decider. And he will be spent.

What you said.

IMO, Batman loose at Iron Patriot

tkitna
I think he falls at Karla although I admit that I dont know much about the insider suit so maybe he can beat her.

8swords
stops either at daken or IP,

still cant see how bats would fair well against dakens pheromones and i cant see bats preping up for that seeing that daken uses it in private,

society619
ttt

redhotrash
Moonstone has a huge range of powers. Shes physically stronger, faster, and more durable than the majority of Batman's villains, not to mention being able to phase and generic hand blasts. To be fair even Bullseye can get a kill on a good day.

pym-ftw
Stormin' Norman calls Sentry to eat batman

on topic

stops at 4 if this is super Lester at 1 with the HF and Adamantium bones

society619
bump

Supermex
Nice thread Society

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What you said.

IMO, Batman loose at Iron Patriot

IP armor sucked. Explained why in a few separate series; TIIM, The List and others.

Osborn is definitely not the biggest threat here.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
IP armor sucked. Explained why in a few separate series; TIIM, The List and others.

Osborn is definitely not the biggest threat here.

thumb up

Iron Man in armor several marks inferior than Extremis is superior to Iron Patriot.

Sixth_Winged
I dont see him getting pass gorgon. Guy should be higher than daken on the list.

Tornatic

Why he waited 5 months to do it is the real mystery. LOL

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Iron Man in armor several marks inferior than Extremis is superior to Iron Patriot.

Yeah. It didn't even have repulsor technlogy.

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I dont see him getting pass gorgon. Guy should be higher than daken on the list.

Gargan or perhaps Trickshot should be first.

Superia should be higher, imho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.