Death vs Fulcrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Death as seen at the end of Thanos Imperative

vs

Fulcrum

TheGodKiller
If Fulcrum is indeed what Gaiman alluded him to be , then this is spite against Death .

Nihilist
Fulcrum did nothing impressive

PillarofOsiris
Didn't he claim that he created the Celestials? At the very least I think he's eternity, but I think it was strongly implied that he was supposed to be the actual One Above All (just the impression I got from Tiamut's conversation with the Watcher). If so it's definitely spite against Death.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Didn't he claim that he created the Celestials? At the very least I think he's eternity, but I think it was strongly implied that he was supposed to be the actual One Above All (just the impression I got from Tiamut's conversation with the Watcher). If so it's definitely spite against Death.
He may have been an aspect of Eternity for all we know . However , with all the "Jack the Bartender" sh!t , there was a very strong allusion to it being the Jack Kirby avatar/real TOAA .

ctsketch
It's implied the Fulcrum is jack the bartender aka TOAA

Branlor Swift
He had the power to ascend Tiamut, and then descend him immediately after... according to comic timelines.

bbrem123
yea he was at least beyond Tiamut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.