Sentry Vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/107526/2131293-ghost_rider._large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/101644/2029227-sentry_by_gooloo0_o_d32elhp_large.jpg

Both at their BEST!

JakeTheBank
GR.

Branlor Swift
I remember Void tried to call himself an angel once. That wouldn't bode well against the Rider

I imagine the Stare would blast the ass off of Sentry too

StiltmanFTW
Angel of Death vs. Angel of Vengeance? stick out tongue

tkitna
The PS would crush old Bob.

bbrem123
or it would just bring out the void...which i dont think the PS would work on

pym-ftw
PS might not work on Bob, so I give the win to Sentry

bbrem123
didnt work on vemon correct?

Flyattractor
PS would only work if Bob is dumb enough to let GR get close enough.......Oh wait this is bob...so yeah.
GR wins.

janus77
What's the highest feat for the PS?

The way people are talking it sounds like GR's gone around crippling skyfathers or something. I'm curious as to exactly what he's done with it, and to whom.

pym-ftw
Anything with a soul should be effective targets for the PS as long as there is sin and the ability for penance

janus77
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Anything with a soul should be effective targets for the PS as long as there is sin and the ability for penance
Yes but that's not how comics work, never has been. All things have limits and ranges within which they work.
That's why feats are critical.

bbrem123
it failed on bleakheart and venom...and didnt it not work on deadpool as well because of his mental state? also if your high on drugs doesnt it not work?

janus77
See, this is the kind of thing that you need to know, to counter the momentum of received opinion...

Was there anything important about the contexts to these failings, or was it just a case of the PS finding its limits?

bbrem123
blackheart feeds of of the pain he causes...deadpool is crazy

being on drugs counters the effect of the stare as well as having more then two eyes. Being blind or having no eyes like venom.(which koed GR). Also it does not work if you dont have a soul. so just limits from what I know.

so from what i can take from this is that it would not work. Sentry is both crazy and a drug addict. and as the void can have multiple eyes haha

janus77
lol, sounds like the PS is a bit of a damp squib.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by janus77
What's the highest feat for the PS?

The way people are talking it sounds like GR's gone around crippling skyfathers or something. I'm curious as to exactly what he's done with it, and to whom.

Hx8ob0BAkOs

ghostrider

psycho gundam
that show was painful

the ninjak
That was AWESOME!!!!

The Sorrow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hx8ob0BAkOs

ghostrider
Thor pwned again laughing out loud

GR was a bawse dropping Galactus like that then riding off into the sunset like it was all in a days work.

the ninjak
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Thor pwned again laughing out loud

GR was a bawse dropping Galactus like that then riding off into the sunset like it was all in a days work.
Yeah they replaced Dr Strange with Ghost Rider's Penance Stare.

An acceptable replacement. I can't remember....how did EMH deal with the Galactus threat?

Mindset
Originally posted by bbrem123
blackheart feeds of of the pain he causes...deadpool is crazy

being on drugs counters the effect of the stare as well as having more then two eyes. Being blind or having no eyes like venom.(which koed GR). Also it does not work if you dont have a soul. so just limits from what I know.

so from what i can take from this is that it would not work. Sentry is both crazy and a drug addict. and as the void can have multiple eyes haha Sentry is still doing drugs?

I must have missed that issue.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by the ninjak

An acceptable replacement. I can't remember....how did EMH deal with the Galactus threat?
The Avengers BFR'd him, not quite as impressive lol.

Stoic
What if Bob decides that he doesn't want to lok into GR's eyes, and instead decides to blitz him?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Stoic
What if Bob decides that he doesn't want to look into GR's eyes, and instead decides to blitz him?

Kinda like fighting the Medusa of myth.
I see Sentry flying around GR and grabbing GR's skull and ripping it from his head.
Depends if the PS is omnidirectional I guess.

I'm no expert in GR.

Though Sentry is an aggressive dumb bastard with alot of power. His best feats tend to occur after much restraint.

Stoic
Kinda like fighting the Medusa of myth.
I see Sentry flying around GR and grabbing GR's skull and ripping it from his head.
Depends if the PS is omnidirectional I guess.

I'm no expert in GR.

Though Sentry is an aggressive dumb bastard with alot of power. His best feats tend to occur after much restraint.

I do recall a comic way back that Ghost Rider restrained a thug before giving him The Look so....

the ninjak
Originally posted by Stoic
I do recall a comic way back that Ghost Rider restrained a thug before giving him The Look so....

Proof or it never happened.

Until proof of omnidirectional PS is in play then Sentry can fly, punch, throw GR into the sky.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry is still doing drugs?

I must have missed that issue. He freebases Hulk's semen regularly.

issue 12, iirc.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry is still doing drugs?

I must have missed that issue. oo id go back and read that one the then...it the comic with the pictures in it. you know the one. Nahh but for real I dont even think drugs work on him anymore.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
He freebases Hulk's semen regularly.

issue 12, iirc. Carver is not Sentry, you liar.

the ninjak
Originally posted by bbrem123
oo id go back and read that one the then...it the comic with the pictures in it. you know the one. Nahh but for real I dont even think drugs work on him anymore.

That'll be the funniest Dark Avengers of all. Sentry pumping needles into his arm and him getting angry that none of them work.

Raaaaghhhhhh I must now become a SUPERHERO!!!!!!!!!

Damn Bendis.

Branlor Swift
The stare was killing angels.

Flyattractor
The Orginal Blaze/Zarathos had the best directional attack with the Hellfire method.
No stupid eye contact needed.
Insane/Multiple Eyes ore even blind?
NO Prob for GR/Z rider.

the ninjak
Sweet! GR ftw then smile

TheGodKiller

Sent him to the Negative Zone . It was a win-win situation .

guy222
blaze or alejandra win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.