Odin vs thanos and hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin with gungir

Vs

WBH
Thanos

Closed arena the size of a city. No BFR

Silent Master
Odin wins.

celeyhyga17
WTF? Odin wins... Hulk is vaporized within the first few seconds. He has no business being here.

/thread

Batman-Prime
Gammafather Family Hulk stomps.

PillarofOsiris
According to some posters here Odin can't harm WBH

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

Who would that be?

r0nm0n88
I remember many on this forum saying Odin can't beat Thanos. ODIN wins

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Stoic
Who would that be?

H1

Delta1938

Well, they're right, he can't..........

..........WB Hulk can't be in pain if he's utterly vaporized, right?

PillarofOsiris
Very true lol

JakeTheBank
Odin.

Branlor Swift
Thanos... sure sure sure, to be expected by now...

Hulk...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/84/Brokenlaptop.gif

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by Delta1938
Well, they're right, he can't..........

..........WB Hulk can't be in pain if he's utterly vaporized, right?

Whiteclipse
Odin, btw

Igniz
I'm gonna try and be funny.Thanos solos roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson
Originally posted by Igniz
I'm gonna try and be funny.Thanos solos roll eyes (sarcastic) Hulk punches Thanos and the shockwave kills both Thanos and Odin. While Hulk holds back of course.

Igniz
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hulk punches Thanos and the shockwave kills both Thanos and Odin. While Hulk holds back of course.

False mad mad

Thanos is unkillable.Both Odin and Hulk dies roll eyes (sarcastic)

Delta1938
Originally posted by Whiteclipse

How was he trolling when he was referring to other posters who think that? Or were you accusing me of trolling?

Whiteclipse
How was he trolling when he was referring to other posters who think that? Or were you accusing me of trolling?

I wasn't accusing you at all Delta, I was just saying don't egg on the Hulk 'fans'

Damborgson
Originally posted by Igniz
False mad mad

Thanos is unkillable.Both Odin and Hulk dies roll eyes (sarcastic)

Excellent point. Hadn't thought of that.

Delta1938
I wasn't accusing you at all Delta, I was just saying don't egg on the Hulk 'fans'

Oh hahah the confusion came because I thought you were referring to who I was replying to, that he was trolling. I don't think any Hulk fanboys have posted here yet. Although it's possible they're reading through, torn on whether they should post or not.

But then again Carver might come in and be Carter.

Whiteclipse
Oh hahah the confusion came because I thought you were referring to who I was replying to, that he was trolling. I don't think any Hulk fanboys have posted here yet. Although it's possible they're reading through, torn on whether they should post or not.

But then again Carver might come in and be Carter.

Hahaha all good, however, its Thanos and Hulk. We may get a Quan/Carver Team up messed If that happens this badboy is coming out

Delta1938
Hahaha all good, however, its Thanos and Hulk. We may get a Quan/Carver Team up messed If that happens this badboy is coming out

Carver and Quan together supporting their crushes. The Internet can barely survive the insanity.

carver9
Odin Stomps.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Odin Stomps.

Carver going against Hulk. I think I'm about to die of shock.

carver9
Carver going against Hulk. I think I'm about to die of shock.

I never said Hulk could or would ever beat a Skyfather...ever. He's powerful but he would never beat an elite Skyfather like Zeus or Odin. Now someone like Superman would get one shotted. Just ask Doomsday, Despero, Titus, and Konvikt.

stick out tongue

abhilegend
I never said Hulk could or would ever beat a Skyfather...ever. He's powerful but he would never beat an elite Skyfather like Zeus or Odin. Now someone like Superman would get one shotted. Just ask Doomsday, Despero, Titus, and Konvikt.

stick out tongue
laughing out loud
Don't confuse that weakling hulk with superman. For starters superman oneshotted despero, beat titus, dominated konvickt and fought as peer to doomsday in OWAW.

vansonbee
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud
Don't confuse that weakling hulk with superman. For starters superman oneshotted despero, beat titus, dominated konvickt and fought as peer to doomsday in OWAW. http://i.imgur.com/GY8Q6.gif

http://www.komar.org/hulk/images/hulk-smiley.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by vansonbee
http://i.imgur.com/GY8Q6.gif

http://www.komar.org/hulk/images/hulk-smiley.gif
What?

Damborgson
laughing out loud

Delta1938
I never said Hulk could or would ever beat a Skyfather...ever. He's powerful but he would never beat an elite Skyfather like Zeus or Odin.

I've heard differently..... whistle

Now someone like Superman would get one shotted. Just ask Doomsday, Despero, Titus, and Konvikt.

stick out tongue

Don't recall Doomsday ever one-shotting Superman, Konvikt didn't actually KO Superman despite the claims, don't remember if Titus one-shot Superman(KOed him, yes, but I don't recall in one shot), haven't seen many fights with Despero.

But Superman's never been humiliated by a snake. shifty

carver9

Don't recall Doomsday ever one-shotting Superman, Konvikt didn't actually KO Superman despite the claims, don't remember if Titus one-shot Superman(KOed him, yes, but I don't recall in one shot), haven't seen many fights with Despero.

sad

Delta1938
sad

aw Did I go too far? Need a hug?

carver9
aw Did I go too far? Need a hug?

laughing out loud

JayDaDon
Still Odin

PillarofOsiris

Thanks to Nemebro for finding this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13917258& amp;%20highlight=low+skyfather+forumid%3A77+userid
%3A2866%3Cbr%20/%3E4#post13917258

Silent Master
Odin wins.

juggerman
laughing out loud

carver9
He is physically a low skyfather. This will never change.

PillarofOsiris
Funny I didn't see the word "PHYSICALLY" in this post:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13917258& amp;%20highlight=low+skyfather+forumid%3A77+userid

carver9
Funny I didn't see the word "PHYSICALLY" in this post:

Just because I didn't include it in that post doesn't mean that isn't what I meant. I'm going to keep saying it until you get it into that thick, gooshy skull of yours...WBH is PHYSICALLY on that level. Now when Hulk starts creating stars, mind raping an entire planet, destroying Galaxies, and creating life with a mere thought, THEN I would rank him as a skyfather...until then STHU.

Damborgson
so as a whole what do you see him as? Trans?

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
so as a whole what do you see him as? Trans?

Yes...that's why when he is pitted against a Skyfather, I ALWAYS say they stomp because overall, they would literally beat the hell out of him. He lacks the versatility. I still think he would wreck Thanos though since, I'm not impressed by Thanos energy output which would lead to a fist cuff match (that Thanos would more than likely lose...badly).

PillarofOsiris
lol @ any Hulk beating Thanos.

janus77
Many would, and I too would laugh yes.

carver9

Thanos himself admitted he fears facing Savage Hulk. WBH isn't even needed. Now stop derailing this thread and boot another thread if you want to debate this topic.

JakeTheBank
Thanos never said he fears Hulk, so stop lying, Carver. Not wanting to fight someone if you can help it =/= fear.

And he still beat Champion whom he likened to Hulk anyway, so moot point. Thanos being a prolonged punching/blasting bag for Odin is a feat beyond Hulk's capabilities as well.

That said, if Thanos handicaps himself to fight down to Hulk's level, he could feasibly be in trouble if the fight lasts a long time.

Harbinger
Given Hulk's anger= amp to his abilities trick, I wouldn't put it past current Hulk to last as long as that version of Thanos did against Odin.

As for the thread, Odin wins. He'd have to gimp himself to let Hulk be a problem for him, and Thanos doesn't have enough feats to suggest he can take on the guy who essentially defines the skyfather tier.

Delta1938
Just because I didn't include it in that post doesn't mean that isn't what I meant. I'm going to keep saying it until you get it into that thick, gooshy skull of yours...WBH is PHYSICALLY on that level. Now when Hulk starts creating stars, mind raping an entire planet, destroying Galaxies, and creating life with a mere thought, THEN I would rank him as a skyfather...until then STHU.

So since Superman dimensionally BFRed an entire planet, his Torquasm-Vo can produce mind-links across dimensions, with a minor(compared to the energy source he was up against) boost he overcame an energy source of MULTIPLE galaxies, did well against an at least universal-level reality manipulator, and others, I guess this makes Superman Skyfather-level by your standards?

Branlor Swift
ugh

OUTTA ****ING NOWHERE SUPERMAN

Damborgson
laughing

carver9
So since Superman dimensionally BFRed an entire planet, his Torquasm-Vo can produce mind-links across dimensions, with a minor(compared to the energy source he was up against) boost he overcame an energy source of MULTIPLE galaxies, did well against an at least universal-level reality manipulator, and others, I guess this makes Superman Skyfather-level by your standards?

Some of those fts didn't even happen the way you are putting them and this isn't about Superman. He isn't even in this thread.

Delta1938
Some of those fts didn't even happen the way you are putting them and this isn't about Superman. He isn't even in this thread.

Tell me then how they happened that I'm leaving-out. As for Superman not being in the thread, you're missing the point, which is relevant.

Branlor Swift
Tell me then how they happened that I'm leaving-out. As for Superman not being in the thread, you're missing the point, which is relevant. You're missing the point actually. Superman isn't in this thread.

What you're doing will drag this thread into a 20 page Superman thread.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
ugh

OUTTA ****ING NOWHERE SUPERMAN In all fairness carver brought him up.

carver9
Tell me then how they happened that I'm leaving-out. As for Superman not being in the thread, you're missing the point, which is relevant.

Your examples was terrible though. Just outright bad and I'm not impressed by those fts at all. You throwing off space cheese fts is completely different from my post which involved combat.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
In all fairness carver brought him up.

Where?

Branlor Swift
In all fairness carver brought him up. Carver brought it up to poke at Delta jokingly, and immediately dropped it.

Diesldude

stick out tongue

carver9

That was a joke since I know Delta is a Superman fanatic. Just drop this topic. Odin STOMPS.

ColossusGrundy
This is funny......... my Spectre vs Hulk thread was closed, but this ....

Hulk is gone within seconds. Thanos follows not long after.

Delta1938
You're missing the point actually. Superman isn't in this thread.

What you're doing will drag this thread into a 20 page Superman thread.

My point is relevant. When I'll get to it, but Carver's dodging.

Your examples was terrible though. Just outright bad and I'm not impressed by those fts at all. You throwing off space cheese fts is completely different from my post which involved combat.

First-off, it's "your examples WERE terrible," not "was terrible."

Secondly, you're saying you're not impressed and they're "space cheese." The "not impressed" looks like a dodge because you realized you painted yourself into a corner by saying some of my examples weren't what I claimed, and can't prove it. As for "space cheese," wouldn't creating a star and destroying galaxies be "space cheese?" Meaning, exact examples you stated for being a Skyfather. Oh look Carter, I found a picture of you.

http://www.emok.tv/wp-content/gallery/emok-picdump-212/EMOK%20Picdump%20212_038.jpg

Carver brought it up to poke at Delta jokingly, and immediately dropped it.

A joke, yes, but the only reason he immediately dropped it is he got owned by my response.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
This is funny......... my Spectre vs Hulk thread was closed, but this ....

Hulk is gone within seconds. Thanos follows not long after.

To be fair, this is a lot less one-sided than Spectre VS Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
That was a joke since I know Delta is a Superman fanatic. Just drop this topic. Odin STOMPS.

He's a superman fanatic who can actually back up what he says. Unlike some Hulk fanatics around here...

Branlor Swift
My point is relevant. When I'll get to it, but Carver's dodging.

A joke, yes, but the only reason he immediately dropped it is he got owned by my response.
That Superman is a skyfather and much higher than Hulk following Carver's logic?

Then let him get owned.

Delta1938
That Superman is a skyfather and much higher than Hulk following Carver's logic?

Then let him get owned.

So how is using this to illustrate how ridiculous his argument for saying Hulk is even physically Skyfather(although that's not what Carver actually said, he's clearly backtracking) is irrelevant to the thread, how?

Branlor Swift
So how is using this to illustrate how ridiculous his argument for saying Hulk is even physically Skyfather(although that's not what Carver actually said, he's clearly backtracking) is irrelevant to the thread, how? Good question, it's not relevant.

Delta1938
Good question, it's not relevant.

So I hallucinated that Carver claimed WB Hulk is Skyfather-level?

Branlor Swift
So I hallucinated that Carver claimed WB Hulk is Skyfather-level? Which shares relevance with Superman naturally in an Odin vs Thanos/Hulk thread.

Delta1938
Which shares relevance with Superman naturally in an Odin vs Thanos/Hulk thread.

But, Superman, by Carver's very own POV, is a Skyfather and much more deserving of the title than Hulk, yet you don't see me arguing that. But Carver claimed Hulk's a Skyfather, in a thread Hulk's fighting in.

Branlor Swift
Jesus, nevermind.

carver9
But, Superman, by Carver's very own POV, is a Skyfather and much more deserving of the title than Hulk, yet you don't see me arguing that. But Carver claimed Hulk's a Skyfather, in a thread Hulk's fighting in.

Make another thread if you want to discuss this.

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin with gungir

Vs

WBH
Thanos

Closed arena the size of a city. No BFR

Team wins.

Nihilist
Hulk is out of his depth here, Thanos needs a partner on his lvl

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
Team wins.

Ure right.. Team of Odin and Gungnir

The Sorrow
Thanos did well lasting as long as he did (could be argued as PIS imo) but let's not pretend they were anywhere close to being equal. Odin should win here without too much fuss.

PillarofOsiris
Odin rage stomps these two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.