Marvel all stars 5vs5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Thor, Sentry, Quasar, Nova Prime and Black Bolt.
Vs
Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange and The Super Skrull.

No BFR.

1.Cis/Pis on
2.Cis/Pis off

How does this go?

Whiteclipse
Im going with team 1. I think they are a bit more stacked

golem370
Dr Stange and Silver Surfer imo win it for team two.

PillarofOsiris
Highly depends on the Dr. Strange we're talking about.

Branlor Swift
Dr Strange is the weak link for team 2.

Thor is the weak link for team 1

JakeTheBank
PIS on, Thor probably gets beaten up first.

PIS off, Sentry probably winds up doing some bullshit.

PillarofOsiris
BRB gets beaten up before Thor.

armedforbattle
I always forget to specify which dr strange...
Its classic strange everyone.

golem370
Couldn't Strange stop or spend Thor's powers or turn him human?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
BRB gets beaten up before Thor. BRB's been KO'ed less in his whole career than Thor has in the last 6 months... 4 months.

PillarofOsiris
True. But I'm sure Bill would have been KO'ed in all the same situations.

JakeTheBank
Moot point as Thor's showings of being KO'd are either PIS or not all that extreme given the circumstances. AvX doesn't undo Fraction's handling of Thor in his ongoing.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
True. But I'm sure Bill would have been KO'ed in all the same situations. Badoon, no
Hulk with one hammer shot, no
Rachel wouldn't have flash KO'ed BRB with a TK hammer.
He'd probably do better against the Phoenix avatars (besides Emma).

In the last four months.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Moot point as Thor's showings of being KO'd are either PIS or not all that extreme given the circumstances. AvX doesn't undo Fraction's handling of Thor in his ongoing. Fraction BRB would have been neat to see.

And yes it does. This is a new Thor we're looking at. 2012 Thor is making things happen.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Fraction BRB would have been neat to see.

Bill is generally less likely to hold back than Thor is under most writers, so Fraction Bill probably would have been a serial killer/rapist.

And yes it does. 2012 Thor is making things happen.

I don't see how, not when events really have no lasting impact or value on continuity in Marvel in spite of Marvel protesting that "THIS ONE WILL MATTER, FOLKS!". AvX is a mess all the way around, not just counting Thor's "feats". And Avengers Assemble is penned by Bendis, who shits on power level and established showings habitually.

Curious how Aaron and Remeder will handle Thor, though.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by armedforbattle
I always forget to specify which dr strange...
Its classic strange everyone.

Definitely team 2 then. Avatar of Eternity, and kaboom. Bye, bye Sentry.

Branlor Swift
Bill is generally less likely to hold back than Thor is under most writers, so Fraction Bill probably would have been a serial killer/rapist.

I don't see how, not when events really have no lasting impact or value on continuity in Marvel in spite of Marvel protesting that "THIS ONE WILL MATTER, FOLKS!". AvX is a mess all the way around, not just counting Thor's "feats". And Avengers Assemble is penned by Bendis, who shits on power level and established showings habitually.

Curious how Aaron and Remeder will handle Thor, though. You won't be saying that when the next 3 years are the same thing.
Like Dr Strange...

You'll be begging Fraction to return.

JakeTheBank
You won't be saying that when the next 3 years are the same thing.
Like Dr Strange...

You'll be begging Fraction to return.

As formidable as Fraction Thor was, the dialogue alone was hard to get through. Only so many times I can see Thor call someone a bastard and have a bipolar meltdown before it gets old. Judging from interviews, Aaron's Thor is going to be reminiscent of Jurgens' run, which is a good thing. Remeder is going to have Thor smackdab in the middle of human/mutant fall out, which is going to be interesting.

Branlor Swift
As formidable as Fraction Thor was, the dialogue alone was hard to get through. Only so many times I can see Thor call someone a bastard and have a bipolar meltdown before it gets old. Judging from interviews, Aaron's Thor is going to be reminiscent of Jurgens' run, which is a good thing. Remeder is going to have Thor smackdab in the middle of human/mutant fall out, which is going to be interesting. Did Remember hold up both hands and go "Look forward to Thor going down this many times... wait, forgot to count my toes"

JakeTheBank
Did Remember hold up both hands and go "Look forward to Thor going down this many times... wait, forgot to count my toes"

Wolverine's on the team, so I'm sure we'll see Thor get hit with the ol' PIS to put over Logan.

Branlor Swift
Wolverine's on the team, so I'm sure we'll see Thor get hit with the ol' PIS to put over Logan. Worse, they battle.

JakeTheBank
Worse, they battle.

Yeah, Wolverine's speed will be too much for Thor or something and then Cap will have to save him and then solo the two of them for good measure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.