Flashs vs Cosmic Heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Flashs are badass how do the stack up against these people? Both teams get 3 days of prep and no bfr

Flashs
Jay Garrick
Barry Allen
Wally West
Bart Allen

vs

Cosmics
Silver Surfer
Sersi
Phyla-Vell
Nova Prime

Golgo13
Prep? Barry solos.

janus77
Surfer solos them.

He contaminates the battlefield, constructs adamantium shielding for his team and then goes intangible and dumps the flashes onto the astral plane.

Surfer only needs to touch them, to kill them, and he has the speed to do that too.

Also, he could just become every atom and quark in the battlefield, INCLUDING the Flashes... he's atomised beings just by touch too...

Surfer wins in so many ways.

golem370
no bfr

CosmicComet
Barry solos.

None of these clowns can touch him.

Tony Stark
Team 2 ftw

PillarofOsiris
Sersi could turn them all into trees. Too bad she won't have the chance. Team 1.

golem370
Both teams have prep so this is not a blind fight.

bbrem123
do you guys have scans of flash beating someone to death within less then a second? All I can remember is zoom did something similar and didnt even ko his opponent or even come close to it for that matter. just wondering

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by bbrem123
do you guys have scans of flash beating someone to death within less then a second? All I can remember is zoom did something similar and didnt even ko his opponent or even come close to it for that matter. just wondering

You need scans to be convinced that the Flash could beat someone to death in less than a second?

leonidas
no, needs prrof he can beat a HIGH HERALD to death in less than a second.....

CosmicComet
Surfer won't be able to withstand more than a couple of IMPs at best.

Barry needs no time at all to pull that off. Literally. He's faster than time itself after all.

Besides, all he has to do is KO him. Not kill him.

golem370
Silver Surfer is no slouch I doubt he would be beaten easy nor Nova Prime. Sersi has complete control over her body so she would be extremely hard to put down.

leonidas
Originally posted by CosmicComet

a tall order considering he's used exactly one IMP in his whole history. now you want him to throw several, consecutively. sorry, don't see at as possible. beyond that, ss's perceptual speeds place him in a relative space/time far different from most people flash faces.....

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by leonidas
beyond that, ss's perceptual speeds place him in a relative space/time far different from most people flash faces.....

What?! Seriously?

CosmicComet
IMP is not a special move.

It's just the logical extension of his powers.

Surfer's perception speed--not really motor function speed from what I've seen, but at least perception speed is at best within the nanoseconds.

And that might as well be infinitely too slow for Barry. This guy sees things happen <attoseconds. The lowest significant measure of time that we have.

Mindset

Barry needs no time at all to pull that off. Literally. He's faster than time itself after all.

Besides, all he has to do is KO him. Not kill him. Just shut up.

dmills
3 days prep for the WM? Dayuum...

Golgo13
Originally posted by dmills
3 days prep for the WM? Dayuum...

What has the WM done on Barry's level of science/tech? BTW, I'm mentioning PC Barry, so I don't know if he still created the Cosmic Treadmill.

leonidas
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
What?! Seriously?

no expression

ss actually sees TIME differently than we do and can exist within a frame of spacetime where ALL time--past and future--intersect. so, yeah, safe to say his perceptual abilities are such that a case could be made for his being able to perceive the flashes. it's not necessarily about just 'speed'. it's how ss perceives spacetime as a whole.

Galan007
a tall order considering he's used exactly one IMP in his whole history. Two, IF you count the instance in which he struck Prof. Zoom with the force of a 'white dwarf star'.

But yeah, it can hardly be considered in character for Flash to IMP.

leonidas
IMP is not a special move.

It's just the logical extension of his powers.

Surfer's perception speed--not really motor function speed from what I've seen, but at least perception speed is at best within the nanoseconds.

And that might as well be infinitely too slow for Barry. This guy sees things happen <attoseconds. The lowest significant measure of time that we have.

sure it's a special move--so special it has only been used once, ever. it's not a logical extension at all, given that logic falls apart at the speed he moves in order to deliver the blow. the same logic does not guide his usual blows either. i think subsequent writers realized the attack made no sense and so it has never been used again. feel free to cite the example, and make claims he could throw several of them, but you have absolutely no proof to support the claim and the reliance on 'real world logic' to support your stance is......less than sound given how real world logic fails so often in comics.

and he's only infinitely slower if you feel they are perceptually on equal footing--ie that they perceive time the same way. ss's powers allow him to see past/present/future simultaneously. simply put time is viewed differently by him. he's shown it repeatedly by actually EXISTING at the intersection of time, and traveling to both the past and the future.

could flash blitz him? sure, maybe. is it possible ss could use his powers to alter his perceptions to see and react to flash? absolutely imo. just because ss authors don't throw around 'attosecond' doesn't mean much when they throw around 'power cosmic lets him do pretty much anything he can imagine' instead.

see how easy it is to use the forum version of characters? smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
Two, IF you count the instance in which he struck Prof. Zoom with the force of a 'white dwarf star'.

But yeah, it can hardly be considered in character for Flash to IMP.

lol

sorry forgot that one. the lack of logic behind that description drove it from my mind. "force of a white dwarf"? i actually wonder wtf that is even supposed to mean....

BlackZero30x
sure it's a special move--so special it has only been used once, ever. it's not a logical extension at all, given that logic falls apart at the speed he moves in order to deliver the blow. the same logic does not guide his usual blows either. i think subsequent writers realized the attack made no sense and so it has never been used again. feel free to cite the example, and make claims he could throw several of them, but you have absolutely no proof to support the claim

yes he most certainly could have thrown more then one

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/ScarletSpeed/1612612-new_picture__2__super.jpg

BlackZero30x
http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/ScarletSpeed/1612613-new_picture__3__super.jpg

Galan007
lol

sorry forgot that one. the lack of logic behind that description drove it from my mind. "force of a white dwarf"? i actually wonder wtf that is even supposed to mean.... "The faster an object moves, the more mass it attains. At light speed, my fist hits like a white dwarf star.":
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/apunchlikestar.jpg/

Wtf is right.

carver9
"The faster an object moves, the more mass it attains. At light speed, my fist hits like a white dwarf star.":

Wtf is right.

So this applies to Surfer and Nova as well right? I'm just saying, they can react and pretty much punch at light speed.

Galan007
^ Theoretically, yes.

However, I don't think the Marvelites you mentioned have ever done something like that...

carver9
^ Theoretically, yes.

However, I don't think the Marvelites you mentioned have ever done something like that...

So the only thing that needs to be shown is them punching at light speed?

psycho gundam
^ Theoretically, yes.

However, I don't think the Marvelites you mentioned have ever done something like that... they absolutely have not

BlackZero30x

you beat me to the "punch" haha! see what I just did?!

PillarofOsiris
Has the SS ever punched at lightspeed?

Harbinger
Not sure, but Thanos whooped his ass at light speed, though smile

leonidas
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
yes he most certainly could have thrown more then one

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt240/ScarletSpeed/1612612-new_picture__2__super.jpg

not really, considering a SINGLE punch sent zum flying..... he could very well have meant that he could have hit him with a whole bunch of other, lesser shots. that also does not come CLOSE to being the norm for flash, nor does it change the fact that he's only done it once (maybe twice pending the white dwarf nonsense....)

above all, it doesn't alter what i said about ss and his perceptions. forum level characters are fun to debate with. smile

JakeTheBank
Cosmic Treadmill bullshit shenanigans for the win.

leonidas
"The faster an object moves, the more mass it attains. At light speed, my fist hits like a white dwarf star.":

Wtf is right.

it really is the dumdest pseudo-science babble i've seen in a long while. sounds like something from the 60s. even if the author meant that at his speeds the mass of his FIST was equal to that of a white dwarf, it's still lame. trying to use einstein's theory with flash is just....dumb. it implies he ACTUALLY gains mass. which would mean he must also gain the strength to move it??? and at lightspeed, when his mass is infinite, how is he still moving? i know, speedforce cures all. it's just....inelegant, abusing PART of the theory and throwing the part that the author doesn't like or can't make fit, away, and shoving it under the speedforce umbrella..... blagh.

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cosmic Treadmill bullshit shenanigans for the win.

indeed.

BlackZero30x
not really, considering a SINGLE punch sent zum flying..... he could very well have meant that he could have hit him with a whole bunch of other, lesser shots. that also does not come CLOSE to being the norm for flash, nor does it change the fact that he's only done it once (maybe twice pending the white dwarf nonsense....)

above all, it doesn't alter what i said about ss and his perceptions. forum level characters are fun to debate with. smile

And I disagree as he specifically says "I could hit him a thousand times but just once will do" there is absolutely no evidence he could not have sped after him and continued punching him at that level. I never said it was his norm neither did I state which side I was on. I was merely keeping tabs on the fight at hand and saw you say what you did. I in all honesty have little to no knowledge on the marvel cosmics high end feats to make a fair decision. But since the title had "The Flash" in it I decided I wanted to read the back and forth to see where this ended up.

BlackZero30x
it really is the dumdest pseudo-science babble i've seen in a long while. sounds like something from the 60s. even if the author meant that at his speeds the mass of his FIST was equal to that of a white dwarf, it's still lame. trying to use einstein's theory with flash is just....dumb. it implies he ACTUALLY gains mass. which would mean he must also gain the strength to move it??? and at lightspeed, when his mass is infinite, how is he still moving? i know, speedforce cures all. it's just....inelegant, abusing PART of the theory and throwing the part that the author doesn't like or can't make fit, away, and shoving it under the speedforce umbrella..... blagh.

well look at the scans I posted in another fight showing wally moving "faster then light but MUCH slower then thought" I don't blame the writers though as I don't expect them to be physics majors.

leonidas
And I disagree as he specifically says "I could hit him a thousand times but just once will do" there is absolutely no evidence he could not have sped after him and continued punching him at that level..

cool. we'll disagree then since there is likewise no proof he COULD have done so at that level, nor has he EVER been shown to be able to do so, before or since. thumb up

leonidas
well look at the scans I posted in another fight showing wally moving "faster then light but MUCH slower then thought" I don't blame the writers though as I don't expect them to be physics majors.

lol

true, but.....damn, try and make some sense at least! as regards thought--the speed of thought is pretty....strange in comics. at times it has been shown to be much faster than light. damn telepaths...

BlackZero30x
cool. we'll disagree then since there is likewise no proof he COULD have done so at that level, nor has he EVER been shown to be able to do so, before or since. thumb up

just as there is no proof he could not have. Im just gonna go by the fact he said he could.

BlackZero30x
lol

true, but.....damn, try and make some sense at least! as regards thought--the speed of thought is pretty....strange in comics. at times it has been shown to be much faster than light. damn telepaths...

lol not to mention his "near light" feat in korea lol!

Though according to the writers of his current series they are going to try to add actual science theory.

leonidas
just as there is no proof he could not have.

good enough since we'll never agree on it. thumb up

leonidas

Though according to the writers of his current series they are going to try to add actual science theory.

hrm, hope it works out better than it did for pre-flashpoint flash....

BlackZero30x
hrm, hope it works out better than it did for pre-flashpoint flash....

yea I have had mixed feelings on the thought but it really doesn't bother me to much as long as the story entertains me.

Mindset
SS imp everyone.

Uriel005
a tall order considering he's used exactly one IMP in his whole history. now you want him to throw several, consecutively. sorry, don't see at as possible. beyond that, ss's perceptual speeds place him in a relative space/time far different from most people flash faces..... 2x actually.Originally posted by Golgo13
What has the WM done on Barry's level of science/tech? BTW, I'm mentioning PC Barry, so I don't know if he still created the Cosmic Treadmill. Wally beat braniac in computation match...just that much faster that he had enough time to counter any plan Braniac could conceivibly come up with.

Honestly Sersi and Surfer are the biggest threats here and with three days prep could conceivably turn team intangible before match starts. Dunno how well speed steal effects intangibles though it really should unless they go astral.

So with these stips I'd say cosmics because they could astral form and while it will be nigh impossible to land a hit because of the speed they have more options available at that point. Best Flashes could do to counter astral forms would be to jump into speed force but then the match turns to stalemate with Jay getting left behind

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
2x actually. Wally beat braniac in computation match...just that much faster that he had enough time to counter any plan Braniac could conceivibly come up with.

Honestly Sersi and Surfer are the biggest threats here and with three days prep could conceivably turn team intangible before match starts. Dunno how well speed steal effects intangibles though it really should unless they go astral.

So with these stips I'd say cosmics because they could astral form and while it will be nigh impossible to land a hit because of the speed they have more options available at that point. Best Flashes could do to counter astral forms would be to jump into speed force but then the match turns to stalemate with Jay getting left behind Flashes lose.

Accept it.

Let it wash over you.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
So the only thing that needs to be shown is them punching at light speed?

Talk to CC about that.

Also. Nova uses his speed to punch via flight. The closest example of an imp is when he dive bombed that neutron star and caused it to starquake. Google "starquake" to see the type of force that's required to trigger one. That was him at only 17% of his full power. An IMP from Flash with "white dwarf" force would be quite a bit less then what Rider endured in hitting a neutron star at ftl speeds since a neutron star is orders of magnitude more dense and has far more mass then a white dwarf.

Flashes prolly win though.

Off to vacation. Later snitches.

abhilegend
sure it's a special move--so special it has only been used once, ever. it's not a logical extension at all, given that logic falls apart at the speed he moves in order to deliver the blow. the same logic does not guide his usual blows either. i think subsequent writers realized the attack made no sense and so it has never been used again. feel free to cite the example, and make claims he could throw several of them, but you have absolutely no proof to support the claim and the reliance on 'real world logic' to support your stance is......less than sound given how real world logic fails so often in comics.

and he's only infinitely slower if you feel they are perceptually on equal footing--ie that they perceive time the same way. ss's powers allow him to see past/present/future simultaneously. simply put time is viewed differently by him. he's shown it repeatedly by actually EXISTING at the intersection of time, and traveling to both the past and the future.

could flash blitz him? sure, maybe. is it possible ss could use his powers to alter his perceptions to see and react to flash? absolutely imo. just because ss authors don't throw around 'attosecond' doesn't mean much when they throw around 'power cosmic lets him do pretty much anything he can imagine' instead.

see how easy it is to use the forum version of characters? smile
This is one of the most laughable thing I've ever heard on this forum. "Well surfer hasn't done something in comics but he can absolutely do that in forum because he has da powa cosmic!1!1". Surfer is in no way or form at the same footing as the flash in reaction time and one time he had to work hard for glancing in past. You are trying to make him genis which he is not. To make things more hilarious you're using comic flash and refusing his direct statement "Oh, he's talking about lesser punches" but speculating about surfer's virtually non-existent reaction feats.

celeyhyga17
3 days prep? Cosmics could take it. Too bad Phylla is weaksauce...

leonidas
Originally posted by abhilegend
This is one of the most laughable thing I've ever heard on this forum. "Well surfer hasn't done something in comics but he can absolutely do that in forum because he has da powa cosmic!1!1". Surfer is in no way or form at the same footing as the flash in reaction time and one time he had to work hard for glancing in past. You are trying to make him genis which he is not. To make things more hilarious you're using comic flash and refusing his direct statement "Oh, he's talking about lesser punches" but speculating about surfer's virtually non-existent reaction feats.

considering the idiocy that you spout daily, that IS a compliment, thanks. but hey, at least your post was free of superman jizz. so...babysteps. smile

so you obviously think ss perceives the world and spacetime like the average joe. cool. grossly ignorant but ignorance has never kept you from posting before. laughing out loud since you've obviously no idea what scene (FROM A COMIC) that i'm talking about, i'll just wish for the 10secs of my life it took to read your post back, then try and forget i noticed it. you want to play one-time powers, cool, so can ss. with 3 days prep ss could solo that team. if you can't figure out how, you're even less bright than i thought.....or more biased. and THAT is saying something. THIS is why i had you on ignore for so long. much better that way. stupidity hurts my eyes.....

golem370
Could Silver Surfer access the speed force? Is it a force of nature?

abhilegend
considering the idiocy that you spout daily, that IS a compliment, thanks. but hey, at least your post was free of superman jizz. so...babysteps. smile

so you obviously think ss perceives the world and spacetime like the average joe. cool. grossly ignorant but ignorance has never kept you from posting before. laughing out loud since you've obviously no idea what scene (FROM A COMIC) that i'm talking about, i'll just wish for the 10secs of my life it took to read your post back, then try and forget i noticed it. you want to play one-time powers, cool, so can ss. with 3 days prep ss could solo that team. if you can't figure out how, you're even less bright than i thought.....or more biased. and THAT is saying something. THIS is why i had you on ignore for so long. much better that way. stupidity hurts my eyes.....
Looks like a lot of butthurt leo. Don't worry I would let this stupidity pass this time. You want to go all "silver surfer izz da bomb!!11", no problem. Don't try to rationalize the mistakes I pointed out by claiming that my posts in other threads are stupid when you have almost never actually posted in them. You had me on ignore? Am I supposed to care? Flashes can solo that team with less amount of prep time. If you can't figure out how then you should leave this hobby altogether. I never liked butthurt people whining for no reason. Why don't you man up and prove your claim that silver surfer has the same reaction time feat which amazingaly enough only surfer fanboys have access to instead of attacking people who point that he doesn't have those feats. Oh and learn how to type properly.

janus77
Originally posted by golem370
If it was part of Marvel's universe, Surfer would pretty much be using it much like Flash does.

You could say that the SpeedForce is like a narrow-band version of The Power Cosmic (well, the PC is omniversal, not sure about the SF).

Surfer can use the PC do everything Flash can do with the SF. From removing energy ("speed steal"wink to boosting others and much much more.

abhilegend
Originally posted by janus77
If it was part of Marvel's universe, Surfer would pretty much be using it much like Flash does.

You could say that the SpeedForce is like a narrow-band version of The Power Cosmic (well, the PC is omniversal, not sure about the SF).

Surfer can use the PC do everything Flash can do with the SF. From removing energy ("speed steal"wink to boosting others and much much more.
laughing out loud
BTW leonidas is claiming surfer is on flashes' level of speed based upon this one feat
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6102/fantfour26107hs3.jpg

I'm curious does that makes characters like Lyla miller and Irene Adler "Fastestest 1 der izz!!11".
dur

JakeTheBank
Jesus...

facepalm

bbrem123
so wait.... no more flash can punch every character trillions of time in one second argument.

Ambient
laughing out loud
BTW leonidas is claiming surfer is on flashes' level of speed based upon this one feat
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6102/fantfour26107hs3.jpg

I'm curious does that makes characters like Lyla miller and Irene Adler "Fastestest 1 der izz!!11".
dur
Dude! Is being a dumbass, o natural to U?

Your just horrible at this.

no ..

leonidas
Originally posted by Ambient

no ..

lol qft. love how he took what was a completely civil discussion and turned it into a chance to bash. i thought just the 10 years olds in my class did that, but i guess 10 year olds everywhere do it. sad

i just wish being on ignore would prevent me seeing his posts that others quote. and he STILL doesn't know which scene i'm talking about..... lol nor did he understand at all what i said as is made evident by his use of the word speed. trust me, the kmc is a better place if you place him on ignore. it will be any second now that he weasel's superman into the discussion.....

dmills
Jesus...

facepalm

Even he can't save this thread lol.

bbrem123
Even he can't save this thread lol. hahaha

Ambient
lol qft. love how he took what was a completely civil discussion and turned it into a chance to bash. i thought just the 10 years olds in my class did that, but i guess 10 year olds everywhere do it. sad

i just wish being on ignore would prevent me seeing his posts that others quote. and he STILL doesn't know which scene i'm talking about..... lol nor did he understand at all what i said as is made evident by his use of the word speed. trust me, the kmc is a better place if you place him on ignore. it will be any second now that he weasel's superman into the discussion.....
A sound advice dough at times It's interesting and fun to read some this trolls/noobs idiotic conclusions specially when they're put in place..

Ahh well! Cheers! for teh few seconds wasted talkin in there behalf.. laughing
Even he can't save this thread lol.
laughing out loud

leonidas
A sound advice dough at times It's interesting and fun to read some this trolls/noobs idiotic conclusions specially when they're put in place..

Ahh well! Cheers! for teh few seconds wasted talkin in there behalf.. laughing

laughing out loud

indeed.

cheers

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Flashes lose.

Accept it.

Let it wash over you. didn't i just say that.Originally posted by bbrem123
so wait.... no more flash can punch every character trillions of time in one second argument. not when they have prep and start in an intangible astral form the flashes can't do squat against and considering there is no bfr I assume the field is limited. Best flashe's could do is pretty much self bfr to speed force to counter astral forms but other than that cosmics are free to try and tag them. it probably take a long while but if they are forced to continue fighting eventually flashes are going to get tagged.

abhilegend

no ..
STFU. If you are going to follow me around for no reason other than trolling, I'm going to report you for it. Either respond by some argument or stop following me around.

abhilegend

Concession accepted. Now go find a lotion for that butthurt, its not suiting you at all. Well you're a surfer fan, why did I expected that at least you would have some guts but apparently not. Go back to your fantasy land.

abhilegend
Wait, is this the scan leonidas was basing his theory on?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/98142616.jpg/

smh.

Ambient
It's the side stepping time feat were he can access all time intercept..

And no I'm not fallowing u it's just your post was idiotic in a way but that's beside the point..

abhilegend
It's the side stepping time feat were he can access all time intercept..

And no I'm not fallowing u it's just your post was idiotic in a way but that's beside the point..
So surfer has to self-BFR to do this, hardly relevant. Post the scan.

You surely are and your butthurt is showing, do it again and I'm reporting you.

Damborgson
Originally posted by golem370

Doesn't exist in Marvel. If we use the crossover as evidence, Flash lost his powers after a few moments in the marvel universe.

JakeTheBank
Surfer isn't accessing the Speed Force.

That said, this thread took a horrendous nose dive in the past page or so.

abhilegend
Surfer isn't accessing the Speed Force.

That said, this thread took a horrendous nose dive in the past page or so.
Yep, pointing out that "surfer haz da powa cosmic, he can do anythingz even though he hasn't done it in comicz!!" made this thread go into nose-dive.

Ambient
So surfer has to self-BFR to do this, hardly relevant. Post the scan.

You surely are and your butthurt is showing, do it again and I'm reporting you.
Is it now?

1st.) he can do this during prep. 2nd.) This pretty much a similar powerset as zoom - 3rd.) it's only BFR if he can't return back to the field..

"butthurt" - Unlikely, maybe u are. Sticking ur thumb up ur arse everytime Superman comes up in a thread gotta take its toll by now.

Dude! It's the truth. Ur earlier post was idiotic, it pretty much made an otherwise decent and civil debate turned ugly..

Anyway peace! We are still laughing out loud @ you..

abhilegend
Is it now?

1st.) he can do this during prep. 2nd.) This pretty much a similar powerset as zoom - 3rd.) it's only BFR if he can't return back to the field..

"butthurt" - Unlikely, maybe u are. Sticking ur thumb up ur arse everytime Superman comes up in a thread gotta take its toll by now.

Dude! It's the truth. Ur earlier post was idiotic, it pretty much made an otherwise decent and civil debate turned ugly..

Anyway peace! We are still laughing out loud @ you..
Why don't you post the scan, then? We would all see how that would turn out. Zoom exists in a seperate timeline which is parallel to main timeline which he can manipulate, if what you said is correct surfer has to go outside time to observe time, he can't manipulate it. When he would return to normal timeline he can't do anything like that by your description. So he can go watch what flashes can do but upon returning he can't do anything to it. ****ing pathetic.

Yep, you're clearly butthurt. Where is superman in this thread? You baiting me after I beat you down in the same thread is just lulzworthy. Find a lotion for your butthurt and stop wasting my time with your useless posts.

JakeTheBank
Yep, pointing out that "surfer haz da powa cosmic, he can do anythingz even though he hasn't done it in comicz!!" made this thread go into nose-dive.

baka

abhilegend
baka ohno

Blight
Wow... this thread...

Batman-Prime
Flashes win, they are faster and I'm not talking about travel speed.

Sixth_Winged
Kinda one-sided when one guy that has the power that could basically do anything he wishes with prep (surfer).

If this was non prep it would be probably be dc as surfer's teamates will die in nanoseconds and his only chance would be to take the match to outerspace space and blow up the battlefield.

Ambient
Why don't you post the scan, then? We would all see how that would turn out. Zoom exists in a seperate timeline which is parallel to main timeline which he can manipulate, if what you said is correct surfer has to go outside time to observe time, he can't manipulate it. When he would return to normal timeline he can't do anything like that by your description. So he can go watch what flashes can do but upon returning he can't do anything to it. ****ing pathetic.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5396951

Like I said anyway u look at it, it's no diff. In how Zoom access his power, while his is parrallel to time Surfer is sideways to it; it's also a little similar to Nightcrawler or Spot powers in a way..

This abilities gives him quite a big advantage specially with this much prep stipulation and this is only considering perception and detection of the opponents movement..

ODG
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Kinda one-sided when one guy that has the power that could basically do anything he wishes with prep (surfer).

If this was non prep it would be probably be dc as surfer's teamates will die in nanoseconds and his only chance would be to take the match to outerspace space and blow up the battlefield. The Power Cosmic being as game-breaking as you suggest is about as reliable as...

... arguing this Flash team wins in nanoseconds. If a Flash team has defeated a herald -- or multiple heralds since that would be relevant to this thread -- within the first nanoseconds of battle, I'd be more convinced.

dmills
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

If this was non prep it would be probably be dc as surfer's teamates will die in nanoseconds and his only chance would be to take the match to outerspace space and blow up the battlefield.

What makes you think that his teammates die within nanoseconds? By feats he's not any more durable if at all then a couple of his teammates.

Edit: Phyla's in this? Seriously?

Uriel005
honestly I don't see how Flash can win when team 2 can start in astral form where the flash's can do nothing.

Naija boy
What makes you think that his teammates die within nanoseconds? By feats he's not any more durable if at all then a couple of his teammates.

Edit: Phyla's in this? Seriously?

like who pray tell?

dmills
honestly I don't see how Flash can win when team 2 can start in astral form where the flash's can do nothing.

I didn't even see that. Someone suggested it as part of the prep? Good one.

Originally posted by Naija boy
like who pray tell?

Nova for one. Maybe Sersi as well. Just talking about straight durability, not stuff like being able to reform from atoms and things of that sort.

janus77
I doubt Nova would no-sell Savage Hulk's punches. Aside from Surfer, I've not seen any herald do that.

Branlor Swift
Who's the strongest/most durable person any Flash has beaten?

Mongul?

janus77
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Who's the strongest/most durable person any Flash has beaten?

Mongul?
Bat...
confused

dmills
I doubt Nova would no-sell Savage Hulk's punches. Aside from Surfer, I've not seen any herald do that.

A no sell in comics mainly represents a strength and power advantage, not necessarily durability although its inherently a part of the package.

To your point though a punch from Savage Hulk would knock classic Nova all over the place, but he'd be relatively unharmed because he was mostly written as nigh invulnerable. That was his schtick so to speak. Adamantine edged weapons weren't able to leave a scratch on him, was shown to be as durable as Cannonball during an altercation etc.

SasuOna
Anti monitor

abhilegend

Like I said anyway u look at it, it's no diff. In how Zoom access his power, while his is parrallel to time Surfer is sideways to it; it's also a little similar to Nightcrawler or Spot powers in a way..

This abilities gives him quite a big advantage specially with this much prep stipulation and this is only considering perception and detection of the opponents movement..
That's when he was amped by the chronal energies of his clone that exploded and sent him and Alicia in the past. Context.

Not to mention you don't know how zoom's power works
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/149/flashv2200page09bc6.jpg/

Surfer didn't show any sign that he could manipulate time to make himself faster. He was going ahead in time like all time-travelers do. Heck waverider has done it many times.

abhilegend
As for defeating heralds, an inexperienced Flash beat 400 green lanterns
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/th_03_Silver_Age_JLA_01pdf-009.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/th_03_Silver_Age_JLA_01pdf-010.jpg

Mindset

Neither do they.

Branlor Swift
As for defeating heralds, an inexperienced Flash beat 400 green lanterns
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/th_03_Silver_Age_JLA_01pdf-009.jpg http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/th_03_Silver_Age_JLA_01pdf-010.jpg That was supposed to be set in PC days. It's also not really relevant to any other sort of "herald" either.

Also, lol at MM destroying the rings. Or Mr Element being able to use Flash's powers like that

abhilegend
That was supposed to be set in PC days. It's also not really relevant to any other sort of "herald" either.

Also, lol at MM destroying the rings. Or Mr Element being able to use Flash's powers like that
Those stories are canon though. Yeah, I lol'd at it too.

Branlor Swift
Those stories are canon though. Yeah, I lol'd at it too. Yeah, it's the reason Bats could destroy any of his team mates at the drop of a hat.
Although I'm not sure how Barry's PC's feats vary from his Post, and the like. Meh

MM's best feat was done by someone else

Naija boy

Nova is NOT more durable than Surfer. Not by a long shot and he does not have better durability feats. Neither does Sersi

abhilegend
Yeah, it's the reason Bats could destroy any of his team mates at the drop of a hat.
Although I'm not sure how Barry's PC's feats vary from his Post, and the like. Meh

MM's best feat was done by someone else
Yep.

Barry's feats weren't retconned by crisis. He is the only superhero, even GLs were retconned with emerald dawn. See when he was in 64th century and tried to stop entropic wall in zero hour.

Any surprises there?

dmills
Originally posted by Naija boy
Nova is NOT more durable than Surfer. Not by a long shot and he does not have better durability feats. Neither does Sersi

Who said that Nova was more durable? My point was that he's right up in that ballpark and I can prove that definitively. He damn sure isn't so far below the Surfer that Flashes kill him in nano seconds while the surfer remains unharmed as the poster that I was referring to seemed to suggest. That's for sure.

CosmicComet
ITT, we learn that Barry is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Mindset
Who said that Nova was more durable? My point was that he's right up in that ballpark and I can prove that definitively. He damn sure isn't so far below the Surfer that Flashes kill him in nano seconds while the surfer remains unharmed as the poster that I was referring to seemed to suggest. That's for sure. Originally posted by dmills
Nova was more durable That's for sure.

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset

LOL

Naija boy
Who said that Nova was more durable? My point was that he's right up in that ballpark and I can prove that definitively. He damn sure isn't so far below the Surfer that Flashes kill him in nano seconds while the surfer remains unharmed as the poster that I was referring to seemed to suggest. That's for sure.

I can agree with that then.

ColossusGrundy
Surfer: "With the power cosmic, I will-"................. dies.

Team 1. Barry leading the way.

Uriel005
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Surfer: "With the power cosmic, I will-"................. dies.

Team 1. Barry leading the way. 3 days prep.... team 2 starts in astral form Flashes have no way to effect them.

Ambient
That's when he was amped by the chronal energies of his clone that exploded and sent him and Alicia in the past. Context.

Surfer didn't show any sign that he could manipulate time to make himself faster. He was going ahead in time like all time-travelers do. Heck waverider has done it many times.
The chronal energies BFR'ed them in the past, and that's about it. There was no absorbtion or manipulation on his part of said so energy to aid on the feat.

What Mindset said - It was more like an educated guess - heck! they didn't even know he could go backwards in time..

Are you really not seeing the big picture? Think about having access to time this way with the stipulated prep - This battle would be like an open book - pretty much like cheating..

He cant make himself more faster but he can make himself seem'ed more faster - reminds you of someone? -. Those slide are actual events in normal time, he can go to any of those vantage points as he choose or send Surf bombs.

Really the prep advantage is too high for the marvel team - They win it every time because of that..

abhilegend
The chronal energies BFR'ed them in the past, and that's about it. There was no absorbtion or manipulation on his part of said so energy to aid on the feat.

What Mindset said - It was more like an educated guess - heck! they didn't even know he could go backwards in time..

Are you really not seeing the big picture? Think about having access to time this way with the stipulated prep - This battle would be like an open book - pretty much like cheating..

He cant make himself more faster but he can make himself seem'ed more faster - reminds you of someone? -. Those slide are actual events in normal time, he can go to any of those vantage points as he choose or send Surf bombs.

Really the prep advantage is too high for the marvel team - They win it every time because of that..
Nope, he was amped up by the chronal energies much like superman in "Time and time again". This feat is invalid for a normal surfer.

He confirmed it when cheetah asked how his powers work. He can make his own timeline go faster compared to the main timeline.

I admit, its useful if surfer could go outside time on his own but as he hasn't shown capable of it at his normal levels, its invalid for him. He can't use it to increase his speed in any form whatsoever though since he never interacted with the main timeline. Its like watching over DC earth from phantom zone, you can see every point in time because the time has essentially stopped but to interact with main DCU, you have to exit the zone. To think leo had the guts to call me stupid based upon this feat. SMH.

janus77
Surfer wins.

Start with a mobile version of Reed's "Zeno's paradox" room. Then just laugh his ass off as The Flashes just continue running on the spot for eternity.

Either that or create multiple (hundreds, thousands maybe) of surfboards all flying around in concentric circles with randomised changes in diameter and angle etc... The whole team just sit in the middle, intangible and watch as The Flashes get slashed to pieces.

The individual boards don't need to match the speed of individual Flashes, they just need to present 4 or 5 obstacles overlapping each other at something approaching The Flashes' speeds to over-come their perception and reaction times.

Ambient
Nope, he was amped up by the chronal energies much like superman in "Time and time again". This feat is invalid for a normal surfer.

He confirmed it when cheetah asked how his powers work. He can make his own timeline go faster compared to the main timeline.

I admit, its useful if surfer could go outside time on his own but as he hasn't shown capable of it at his normal levels, its invalid for him. He can't use it to increase his speed in any form whatsoever though since he never interacted with the main timeline. Its like watching over DC earth from phantom zone, you can see every point in time because the time has essentially stopped but to interact with main DCU, you have to exit the zone. To think leo had the guts to call me stupid based upon this feat. SMH.
You wanna show us where this was stated that he was amp..

Speed is relative to his time - what is relevant is that its a la similarity to the feat - the principality of its workings - .

I'll concede if you've got proof till then that feat is on norm levels..

Again speed is irrelevant in regards to this feat, it holds no value - if measured by that.

Cept. for a fact that one can interact given the proper powerset as shown by way of consciousness of the Other and Surfer going in one of those windows when going back to his present time.. You could say that its similar and diff. that with the right power set one can interact to the main Universe.

I was not really sure if this was what Leo was thingking and i think he called you stupid based on your replied to his post; turning what was a good civil debate into a chance bashing..

My 2 cents..

abhilegend
You wanna show us where this was stated that he was amp..

Speed is relative to his time - what is relevant is that its a la similarity to the feat - the principality of its workings - .

I'll concede if you've got proof till then that feat is on norm levels..

Again speed is irrelevant in regards to this feat, it holds no value - if measured by that.

Cept. for a fact that one can interact given the proper powerset as shown by way of consciousness of the Other and Surfer going in one of those windows when going back to his present time.. You could say that its similar and diff. that with the right power set one can interact to the main Universe.

I was not really sure if this was what Leo was thingking and i think he called you stupid based on your replied to his post; turning what was a good civil debate into a chance bashing..

My 2 cents..
I don't have scans at hand though I would try to post them soon.

Nope, its not. He was watching time as a viewer from a point where time doesn't exist, he can't manipulate normal timeline or that point to make himself faster.

I only had issues with this feat as leo claimed that he can match flash's perceptions because he can see time differently. What he didn't said that he had to go outside time to do it. I've already said that it could be useful for prep if it was a normal surfer.

I don't like people who make stupid claims and lashes out when someone points it out. Leo is just one of them.

iceman24567
The Flashes win

golem370
The Cosmics win

Uriel005
anyone have a counter for astral forms on cosmic heroes part.... I'm probably one of the bigger flash backers here... mostly cause I think they broken as hell but, i don't see how they can counter cosmics with three days prep from them starting in astral form and just hammering away from there.

janus77
Surfer doesn't need astral plane attacks, he can use the microverse, hyperspace, intangibility + mental attacks ...
Also, he's fast enough to tag the Flashes and they can all be one-shotted.

Uriel005
Surfer doesn't need astral plane attacks, he can use the microverse, hyperspace, intangibility + mental attacks ...
Also, he's fast enough to tag the Flashes and they can all be one-shotted. so you think that the surfer is faster than speedforce capable characters.... right. Now explain how someone i.e. the flashes who can arrive at the surfers desired destination before he has the chance to open a hyperspace window, are slower than the surfer.... Yeah...

golem370
Silver Surfer with prep could already be in hyperspace. Silver could create duplicates of himself go invisible wait to see if the Flashes can defeat them he could abush them with Nova Sersi Phyla-Vell. He could increase the gravity of earth crushing the Flashes before the can go speed force he manipulate the air on earth into a dense gasious gas making it hard to run through.

Ambient
I don't have scans at hand though I would try to post them soon.

Nope, its not. He was watching time as a viewer from a point where time doesn't exist, he can't manipulate normal timeline or that point to make himself faster.

I only had issues with this feat as leo claimed that he can match flash's perceptions because he can see time differently. What he didn't said that he had to go outside time to do it. I've already said that it could be useful for prep if it was a normal surfer.

I don't like people who make stupid claims and lashes out when someone points it out. Leo is just one of them.
Aight! So till then no amp was done as I've claimed.

Dude! As stated in the scan provided, time existed but followed a diff. Law as in stead moving normally it moves sideways therefore not outside of time and I've never said it makes him faster but rather said seem'ed faster since he can be in any point in time when this ability/power is applied..

Really dude for someone who supposedly have read and is quite familiar with Silver Surfer u seemed quite ignorant of his ability to perceive speed - far more than Superman - to be quite frank and I'm beating and - correct me if I'm wrong - u have Superman able to perceive Flash speed.. Again his not going outside of time with the discuss feat..
so you think that the surfer is faster than speedforce capable characters.... right. Now explain how someone i.e. the flashes who can arrive at the surfers desired destination before he has the chance to open a hyperspace window, are slower than the surfer.... Yeah...
Where did u get the idea that he need to go hyper speed to pull up his redicoulous speed?

Uriel005

Dude! As stated in the scan provided, time existed but followed a diff. Law as in stead moving normally it moves sideways therefore not outside of time and I've never said it makes him faster but rather said seem'ed faster since he can be in any point in time when this ability/power is applied..

Really dude for someone who supposedly have read and is quite familiar with Silver Surfer u seemed quite ignorant of his ability to perceive speed - far more than Superman - to be quite frank and I'm beating and - correct me if I'm wrong - u have Superman able to perceive Flash speed.. Again his not going outside of time with the discuss feat..

Where did u get the idea that he need to go hyper speed to pull up his redicoulous speed? point is flash's are faster than even death.. dont think the surfer has that under his belt.

abhilegend

Allright, here you go

Here it is mentioned that the chronal energy his clone released entered his very cells.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_SilverSurferv3129p02.jpg

Here he is once again attacked by the same energy wave and dumped in 1947.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/th_SilverSurferv3129p04.jpg

Its no different than superman bouncing around time in "Time and time again". Its clearly invalid for a normal surfer.

Nowhere was it implied that time was still moving in that dimension. It was like phantom zone where you can see every point in time simultaneously. Surfer and alicia were moving sideways to the main timeline, time wasn't moving in sideways. He could appear like nightcrawler! What a splendid power! Too bad sufer can already teleport nigh-instantenously. Anyway it isn't like zoom's power at all.

I've read every one of surfer's appearances and know a lot about him, I just know what he's capable of and what his limitations are unlike surfer fanboys like you. As for your superman/surfer comparison, make a thread about it and I would destroy your delusions about who is faster. As superman isn't in this thread, I wouldn't go off topic debating who has better perceptions superman or surfer. Nice try though.

Nearly all of his travel speed feats include hyperspace travel.

Ambient
Lol. Your reaching man, This ain't Superman. Take it as more of a metaphor, about the deepness of the pain he felt and if u really wanna get technical it's not in his shell/body/cells his energies/parloined energy is absorbed and stored, it's in his soul/spirit/life essence.. Nice try dough..

Dude! There's a statement that emplied they are moving sideways in time. Heck! Alicia even stated he could feel time repled around her.. It's as clear as night and day..

Lol.. Kinda funny u calling anyone disagreeing with u a fanboy.. There are a lot of evidence in feats that points to surfer perceiving a speed the likes of flash but I don't need to go there this one feat discuss is enough..

abhilegend
Lol. Your reaching man, This ain't Superman. Take it as more of a metaphor, about the deepness of the pain he felt and if u really wanna get technical it's not in his shell/body/cells his energies/parloined energy is absorbed and stored, it's in his soul/spirit/life essence.. Nice try dough..laughing out loud
Now I know not to take you seriously. Just stop. It was made clear that the energy entered his cells and none of your bullshit excuses would cut it.
To the main timeline. Try reading correctly. Which was due to another alien conciousness that entered that realm and was shown on the next page. Stop reading scans and sometimes read a comics.

This feat has already been debunked. Try again.

Ambient
laughing out loud
Now I know not to take you seriously. Just stop. It was made clear that the energy entered his cells and none of your bullshit excuses would cut it.
Where did it state that he absorb the energy; all it said that it flooded his mind, his heart and the very cells of his body..

Here let me give you a little lesson on the bearers of the power cosmic:

1.) The PC replaces the wielders soul/Auras/life force.

2.) The body is only a shell that adapts to the PC's individual function.

3.) Its not the body that absorbs and stores the energy but the soul/Auras/Life force..

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4439/annihilation3010.th.jpg http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9392/annihilation3011.th.jpg

There was no absorption in those scan and was more of a metaphor of the pain he felt when hit with the explosion, this is why he collapse..

No amphage! Nice try dough..

Dude! What are you trying to point out in the scan, That they are outside of time - Your hard to follow - ? Cause like ive told u a few times they are not, as mentioned/stated in the scan. They are not moving forward/backward but rather sideways across the timeline..

Now let me ask you:

1.) Was there a statement or narration that suggested they are outside of time?

2.) Did it ever mentioned that time was at a stop?

Cause if both of those answer are no then the more likely scenario is that they are still within the timeline..

laughing out loud Dude! She sense time repling prior to the Other consciousness interacted with them from the window - a point of time - . This was what i've been trying to point to you, that with the right powerset one can interact with the main timeline and vice versa. Surfer can be anywhere in time during the extent of the battle, so long as this ability is applied. which would make him seem'ed faster like again I've pointed out in my previous post..

Your quite arrogant! Try again..

Uriel005
still want to see you explain how surfer is faster than a flash who can outrun death.

abhilegend
Where did it state that he absorb the energy; all it said that it flooded his mind, his heart and the very cells of his body.. There is your answer. His cells were filled with the first blast of chronal energy and he was once again flooded with same energy again, imbuing him with more chronal energy.

Utterly irrelevant. We're not talking about power cosmic here, we're talking about surfer amped upon chronal energies. Seriously, this is close to trolling.

Stop talking, you don't have any idea what you're talking about. I've already said that your bullshit excuses wouldn't cut it.

Nope, only in your twisted interpretation. Anyone else can see that surfer was imbued with chronal energies. Don't start to cry now.

I've already told you this and this is the last time I'm going to tell you, that dimension was outside time-space i.e. time doesn't exist there. Think of nexus of realities if you're too slow to comprehend it. It was sideways to main timeline. There was no time in that dimension to move along.

You made that comment first. However anyone with enough common sense can see that they were in a dimension that was showing time at all point at once i.e a nexus of time. Do you know what a nexus is?

Yes.

Nope, you can't see time from all points standing in a timeline. Its only possible in a nexus point.

That was the result of that conciousness entering that realm if you read the comic. Here we go again. Your circular logic is tiresome. This isn't valid for normal surfer.

Your too slow. I'm not discussing this feat again, try some other feat.

Uriel005
abhi no use arguing he's not debating he's brick walling and your smacking yourself with the wall. Just let it go and acknowledge that you won this argument and move on.

Ambient
There is your answer. His cells were filled with the first blast of chronal energy and he was once again flooded with same energy again, imbuing him with more chronal energy.

Utterly irrelevant. We're not talking about power cosmic here, we're talking about surfer amped upon chronal energies. Seriously, this is close to trolling.

Dude! Surfer does not absorb energies within his cells - period - . You have been given overwhelming evidence that backs up this stance. "when a PC user absorbs energy, its stored within their aura." it's right in the scan i provided.

Your basing your opinion on false information with the intention of misleading people, it's quite clear who's trolling dude..

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude! They are on a realm where all time intersects quite the opposite to ur claim and they are moving sideways across it; like how zooms is parrallel to the timeline cept in surfers case it's sideways across all time.. What the heck are u trying to point out anyway?

Cept for a overwhelming fact that this is a very normal Surfer..

A very valid circular logic..

abhilegend
Dude! Surfer does not absorb energies within his cells - period - . You have been given overwhelming evidence that backs up this stance. "when a PC user absorbs energy, its stored within their aura." it's right in the scan i provided.

Your basing your opinion on false information with the intention of misleading people, it's quite clear who's trolling dude..

roll eyes (sarcastic) Overwhelming evidence? Lulz, you gave one different interpretation. I can as likely show you that surfer doesn't possesses PC at all, he just channels it. As for this red herring, explain this genius

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3027-12.jpg

Stranger pulls starlight from surfer's limbs, depowering him. For a surfer fanboy you don't know surfer much.

Not discussing this again.
You don't have any evidence at all. You are trying to use an explanation of surfer's powers to somehow disprove directly stated in the comic.

Knock yourself out.

Stoic

Science and the Flash would never jive lol. Let's begin with how his sneakers don't turn to ash, how does he stop on a dime, why doesn't his organs fly out during his high g turns?

Odekahn
Flash stating that he could hit zum 1000 times IS proof that he could do it.

Ambient
Overwhelming evidence? Lulz, you gave one different interpretation. I can as likely show you that surfer doesn't possesses PC at all, he just channels it. As for this red herring, explain this genius

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Marvel/SilverSurferv3027-12.jpg

Stranger pulls starlight from surfer's limbs, depowering him. For a surfer fanboy you don't know surfer much. .
Different interpretation? 😳 stop this none sense pretenses man, u know only the low showings. The scan presented is the Only thorough explanation of the inner workings biology of a PC bearers.

I fail to understand the relevancy of the scan u presented? What the hell does it even prove? Is it that his PC can be drained from him? Is that it? If its so, that pretty much irrelevant to the discussion thus far.. Your reaching..

I think u need to read the evidence I've given, it explains everything I've claimed..

Good cause you've got nothing but speculation on your claim base on your own self opinion as oppose to evidently stated narration on panel to every points I've made..

😳

Dude what u have is just a statement that his cells/body been flooded with chronal energy - nothing more - there was no direct suggestion of his body absorbing the energy.. + you have no proof of his very cells as the storage compartment of those parloined energy as oppose to what my claimed back with proof.. Overwhelming proof to be exact..

Nice try dude..

abhilegend
Different interpretation? 😳 stop this none sense pretenses man, u know only the low showings. The scan presented is the Only thorough explanation of the inner workings biology of a PC bearers. You need me to post scans of Armcheddon stating and proving that surfer doesn't possesses power cosmic but merely channels it? Stop pretending that one explanation of surfer's powers is consistent throughout his publication.

****ing lulz. It directly contradicts your nonsensical rebuttal that surfer doesn't absorbs energy in his body. Good lord, you can't be this dense! How is stranger pulling out starlight from surfer's limbs if he doesn't retains them in his body. This is the definition of reaching.

You gave an evidence? Where? All you gave is red herrings and nonsensical responses.

I already stomped your entire argument upon this. You are just being obtuse here. Give up, I'm not discussing this any further. Find something else.

You are being dense on purpose. This discussion is over, I've no desire to talk with a brick wall who refuses to accept what is blatantly obvious. Surfer is a statue compared to a blitzing flash. It must hurt.

Nibedicus
With 3 days of prep, aren't the cosmics gonna just, yknow.... NOT be at ground level when they fight the flashes?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nibedicus
With 3 days of prep, aren't the cosmics gonna just, yknow.... NOT be at ground level when they fight the flashes?
Flashes can move on air, barry can run in space.

Nibedicus

I remember reading the space running incident back then. But from what I can remember (quite sketchy, tho so pls correct me if I'm wrong) wasn't he being assisted by GL constructs at the time! Or are you meaning a different space running incident (came from a heavy night of drinking, my memory is kibpnda fugged atm)?

Ambient
You need me to post scans of Armcheddon stating and proving that surfer doesn't possesses power cosmic but merely channels it? Stop pretending that one explanation of surfer's powers is consistent throughout his publication.
Which pretty contradicts everything that's been said so from the begging to the present.. So his knowledge of PC > Galactus and Thanos? roll eyes (sarcastic) Galactus himself states Surfer posses the power cosmic and the more recent potrayal suggest it as well..

Its pretty much consistant through out his conception to present cept for this lone ARmcheddon feat.. Heck! His statement doesn't even make sense " YOu no more possess the power cosmic than the power cosmic possess you." I guess that in a way can be true since the PC takes over ones soul/aura/life..

still this is irrelevant to the topic, its not a proof that energy absorb is stored in Surfer's cells..

Nice try..

Dude! like i said read the freaking evidence, it perfectly explain why.

"Once aura/life is imbued with PC the form adapt to its function."
The body is supplied with PC to perform its function..

Again read the freakin evidence..

roll eyes (sarcastic)

its recent potrayal of the workings of PC bearer..

Read it..

Stomp laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud .. by a baseless opinion..

try again dude..

Dude! your one to talk of being dense. you have nothing but your own interpretation minus proof as oppose to an overwhelming evidence on part of my claim..

Your one who's being stomp/rape.. Worst part is im just writing this on my iphone while at work.. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ambient
lol! now they can fly infinity right. prove they can move with exact precision and agility in the air? or function exactly where there is surface?

abhilegend
Which pretty contradicts everything that's been said so from the begging to the present.. So his knowledge of PC > Galactus and Thanos? That's what the comics and PAD thought. Complaint with them. Not at that time though.

No, its not. Anyway your red herring is just that, a red herring. We're not talking about power cosmic and where surfer stores it. The comic stated that he was amped by chronal energies and that's it. Any more red herrings and tangents and I'm reporting you for trolling.

Lulz.

Your "dude, read it" is getting tiresome. Quit it. You think that I posted scans without reading it?

Irrelevant.

That isn't an evidence related to the topic.

facepalm

Lulz.

More lulz. You are just trolling at this point.

You've lost it. Move on. You got beaten again. Next time, start with an evidence or get reported.

abhilegend
lol! now they can fly infinity right. prove they can move with exact precision and agility in the air? or function exactly where there is surface?
Yeah, Jesse quick does that regularly. Barry was running between galaxies in his fight with spectre, and yes he beat spectre.

Ambient
That's what the comics and PAD thought. Complaint with them.
Right but the many out weights the one. We usually go with recent potrayal..

before, at that and after..

Dude its not just pc that get absorb but all energy gets absorb that way..

The comic never stated he was amp, this is based on your opinion and your opinion alone.. Here's an analogy : when you light your hands on fire, most likely to happen is you get a 3rd degree burn; the fire well engulf/flood and enter the cells in your hand but does that make your hand stronger? hell no! This in a way is similar to the surfer feat; the cells is flooded with CE energy but thats about it, the cells did not absorb the energy because it does not function that way..

How do you expect us to see the point your trying to make when you present no proof towards your claim..

Dude! you are the one whose trolling - REPORT YOURSELF - .

Bingo!

Otherwise - there would have been no reason for me to keep on explaining the sits. on scan - .

no

You ask for explanation - I gave you one that directly relate to the point i try to put out - pushing it aside is a dumbass respond..

Your not even making sense anymore..

roll eyes (sarcastic)

How is it not related to the evidence when it thoroughly explains the inner working of a PC bearer? Only one explanation would be you didn't know therefore not read the scan i posted that directly support the point of my argument..

Dude! Your a silly man..

Dude! Not trolling, really you have nothing but push your opinion, solely base on because its your opinion not even a esmedge of evidence at that..

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Thanks for the laugh man..

Context dude! Context!

You have a good night, keep on dreaming.. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Right but the many out weights the one. We usually go with recent potrayal..

before, at that and after..

Dude its not just pc that get absorb but all energy gets absorb that way..

The comic never stated he was amp, this is based on your opinion and your opinion alone.. Here's an analogy : when you light your hands on fire, most likely to happen is you get a 3rd degree burn; the fire well engulf/flood and enter the cells in your hand but does that make your hand stronger? hell no! This in a way is similar to the surfer feat; the cells is flooded with CE energy but thats about it, the cells did not absorb the energy because it does not function that way..

How do you expect us to see the point your trying to make when you present no proof towards your claim..

Dude! you are the one whose trolling - REPORT YOURSELF - .

Bingo!

Otherwise - there would have been no reason for me to keep on explaining the sits. on scan - .

no

You ask for explanation - I gave you one that directly relate to the point i try to put out - pushing it aside is a dumbass respond..

Your not even making sense anymore..

roll eyes (sarcastic)

How is it not related to the evidence when it thoroughly explains the inner working of a PC bearer? Only one explanation would be you didn't know therefore not read the scan i posted that directly support the point of my argument..

Dude! Your a silly man..

Dude! Not trolling, really you have nothing but push your opinion, solely base on because its your opinion not even a esmedge of evidence at that..

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Thanks for the laugh man..

Context dude! Context!

You have a good night, keep on dreaming.. laughing out loud
Reported for trolling. Its useless to argue with someone like you.

janus77
So, everyone bar the troll sees this is a straightforward stomp for the cosmics?

good.

Ambient
Reported for trolling. Its useless to argue with someone like you.
Concession Accepted! gun_bandana

Thanks for the laugh lol1

abhilegend
Concession Accepted! gun_bandana

Thanks for the laugh lol1
Lulz. Go ahead and troll some more. I already stomped your entire argument, you're just too butthurt to see that.Originally posted by janus77
So, everyone bar the troll sees this is a straightforward stomp for the cosmics?

good. ****ing lulz.

dmills
Nova uses gravimetrics to create an inertia buffer around the entire battlefield. Then he and Surfer blast away like a shooting gallery.

abhilegend
Nova uses gravimetrics to create an inertia buffer around the entire battlefield. Then he and Surfer blast away like a shooting gallery.
That can work. However barry has run before traction before.

dmills
That can work. However barry has run before traction before.

What do you mean?

abhilegend
What do you mean?
In his fight against spectre he was running between galaxies.

dmills
In his fight against spectre he was running between galaxies.

Ah ok. You must've meant he's run without traction before lol. Cool beans.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>